After four years of making America great again, will we be able to bring Muslims over to our side?

After four years of making America great again, will we be able to bring Muslims over to our side?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_Makada_/status/799847134971527169
youtube.com/watch?v=2htOWOF4gqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we need the Muslim vote

They need to be deported. Their religion is cancer.

>they convert or die

We won't need them if we actually MAGA

Take a Look

twitter.com/_Makada_/status/799847134971527169

No the papal authority was dalling apart so he needed something to distract the warring power hungry feudalities. The seljuks were overrunning the Byzantines (the emperor was captured and humiliated) and the fragmentation of the muslim world into individual sayefs led to far more harassment of Christian pilgrims than ever before so it was a good opportunity to redirect all attention elsewhere.

But sunni muslims lynch people like us.

Then you better go back and kill them first.

There's over a billion of them and 15-20 million of us.

Then you better be smart about it. Most of them are unarmed.

No they all have countries and all their countries have armies. We don't have a single country and everybody kicks us out so we ended up here.

The truth of the matter is that Muslims don't belong in this country. It's not racist it's the fact that their religion teaches them to never assimilate and convert or kill non Muslims. If one who is Muslim denounces his religion so it's just a non Muslim Arab dude that's fine, they can visit.

user is right. They're might be qt Muslim girls but they belong in the plentiful Muslim nations that already exist.

I've known about 30 Muslims in my life. All but 2 were typical Americans who played sports, drank, smoked weed, did normal shit. A couple were devout and the typical Muslim stereotype. Still good people. Generous, never tried to convert me.

Islam is a fuckin death cult dude. Do you really want to be around that shit? It's Lime Charles Manson, Jim Jones, David Kuresh type shit just older.

Like not Lime

Nice typo, you retarded FAGGOT.

Americans are so dumb.

Who do you mean by we? All channers, Sup Forumsacks, autists?

Nope. There is literally a dogma in their religion to deceive infedels.

youtube.com/watch?v=2htOWOF4gqs

Shiite Ismailis

True user. As an ex-Muslim sand nigger who lives in NZ, I've found it a lot easier to assimilate in a western country without Islam.

Leaving Islam was the best decision I've made.