CIA vs. FBI

Discuss?

All this stuff with Saudi and 9/11, election and Russian hacks showed that FBI opinion kind of opposing to CIA.

How is it and why?

Also, who is more badass and does the FBI got any chance?
If I understand right, FBI is just high-ranked detectives, while CIA is a men-in-black super-siccrit illuminati ZOG organization, which makes people dissapear and regimes fall?

Other urls found in this thread:

slguardian.org/2016/12/rogue-elements-of-the-cia-are-operating-against-president-elect-trump/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bymo

Imagine being FBI/CIA officer. Like a movie, but irl

FBI and CIA have always hated one another. It's one of the reasons 9/11 slipped through: CIA refused to share info with FBI, even though they knew the hijackers were in the US and had terrorist connections.

>"worldwide jurisdiction"

Or 'crime' for short.

And you can do nothing about it

Fbi are the good guys I think.

They genuinely care about law. Cia are just globalist kike pedophile blackmail control freaks.

So I think we can assume the DIA is on the side of the FBI in this Deepstate Civil War? Big question for me is where does NSA fall though...

The CIA cannot operate on US soil. I don't see how they're a viable source on an internal, domestic investigation

>worldwide jurisdiction
Given by who? Because the UN sure didn't give them one.

The CIA is a bunch of drug dealing faggots who topple legitimate governments and give guns to sand niggers. The FBI is tasked with capturing criminals. By virtue of this, fuck the CIA. They're just another swamp to drain.

Do you feel in charge??

The CIA is just collecting what rightfully belongs to America.

>They're just another swamp to drain.

LOL How's that working for you?

>>cannot

right...

The CIA has the US Government's authority to act with worldwide jurisdiction, excluding the US itself (with some exceptions to those exceptions).
The FBI has authority only within the US.

The CIA is an intelligence organization, the FBI is a federal police organization.

The CIA does what it does with very little effective supervision. The FBI has a very hard chain of responsibility.

Thanks to various treaties and agreements the CIA has effective jurisdiction granted to it by foreign governments. A common arrangement to get around restrictions for example is to have the CIA spy on country X's citizens, then hand the info to country X's govt, and Country X to spy on US citizens, then hand the info to the US govt.

Wonderfully. I get to watch faggots like you hyperventilate about MUH BETRAYAL when the game hasn't even started yet, as if I'd be in a better position with the Rat Queen.

>the UN
CIA is higher than UN

Underrated

CIA pretty much started the ME proxy wars

The FBI does have worldwide jurisdiction, look it up retard

they seem to be playing it neutral. they could easily tell where any hacks came from but so far they haven't said anything. they hold all the card because they have dirt on everybody.

I think it's just rogue Bush elements in the CIA trying to cause chaos because they might be exposed for treasonous dealings when Trump becomes president.

slguardian.org/2016/12/rogue-elements-of-the-cia-are-operating-against-president-elect-trump/

Given by themselves to themselves because who's gonna stop the CIA

>jurisdiction

purview might be a better term

FBI is a good organization mostly. Primarily investigate crimes, find the truth and believe in protecting the country and it's people's best interests. FBI has plenty of solid intel. The FBI expose what they can slowly to not make too many waves all at once. FBI knows the "Russia" thing is 99% BS.

CIA may be a global intel agency but was set up for oil, drugs, children, weapons and for black ops, spying, disinformation on behalf of the banking, royal and global elites who want to take over the world. There are some good guys but the organization is dark and JFK knew this. He was killed because he was going to take on the CIA, thus take on the evil elites. If the elites wanted someone dead or silenced, the dark corners of CIA/Mossad would be their channel for this.

Trump is heading down the JFK path at the moment, if they can't bring him down peacefully or get him to toe the line, you know what to expect.