TRUDEAU ANNOUNCES GENDER EQUAL AND RACIALLY DIVERSE SECURITY COMMITTEE

Sup Forums BTFO

chalk up another one for Pluralism.

>Russia
>Iran
>ISIS
>China
>North Korea

None of these is as big a threat to US than Canada. Your political and legal systems are demented and their influence must be stopped at all costs.

I hate how we launch these peace missions which require extra cash. I would much rather see us buying new equipment than making Putin laugh at our contingent.

Hmmm.. Canada does have oil reserves....

I'm convinced the globalists are using Canada as a cultural influence to make pussy-government more appealing to Americans

Canada is literally the epitome of cucked

Why no blue star hosehead?

And i liked western countries as a kid.
Fuck you fags, you deserve the shit you are getting, im gonna stay in my shithole

>women
>security

Tell that to the cunts in Benghazi.

The sad thing is they actually now have data that the majority of Canadians hate this equality of outcomes and prefer equality of opportunity yet they keep on pushing ahead. They probably never should have let us all view the results of the mydemocracy.ca thing, it's given me hope that this country can be salvaged.

Fucking hell, every time he opens his mouth he has to say diverse

Where are the results?

Canada can afford to be a non-serious nation because their security is guaranteed by a powerful ally.

White people are BAD don't you know that by now?

You got dicks and pussies in different flavors in the same room, grats I guess.

You have to do the bloody survey to see them and they don't give you exact numbers but instead a coloured map, but the whole country was solidly for equality of opportunity, I hope we get access to the raw data at some point.

Im starting to think getting annexed isnt a bad idea

Yes. Why just the other day, junior sudtucket was pullling on his liberal mommy and was pointing at me. "Mommy mommy!, Is that literally hitler? "Yes dear, FUCK OUTTA HERE A FUCKING RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC BIGOT!"

Trudeau is clearly a dictator

Canada needs some liberation

Well, if Trudeau says it's making things better then I guess it's making things better.

I mean I'm not a white supremacist. I don't care about diversity one way or the other, I hate when people promote it like this. The skin color gender etc. of the people on the defense committee are irrelevant, and promotion of diversity makes me worry that these individuals were selected for reasons besides their skills and knowledge.

You better watch out, burger man. We are coming for you. We are going to cuck you, take over the white house and shart on ur faces.

I don't think they'd be bothered wasting the troops.

You're fucking right guy, it's terrible here. Don't worry one day it'll implode too many different groups of people that don't like each other. One day it'll implode and I can kill all the faggot leafs I want.

I don't feel so bad about this. Not b/c it isn't a cancerous idea founded on an unfounded premise that diversity = good, but b/c our security councils are way too serious about their jobs and have zero humour about this shit.

they know being black or gay doesn't give you a different perspective dealing with security issues, so this is just another photo-op.

of all trudeau's awful ideas, this one has the least likelihood of coming to fruition.

I don't understand this pic.

He's bragging about diversity in a picture with 8 white guys and a token Hindu?

Someone que up that Buzzfeed all white chicks pic that blew up in their faces

It's the Sweden of of the west(ern hemisphere).

A FUCKING LEAF

>appealing
you're a clown if you believe that

Canada is such a joke

Why does nobody ask how?

How does having a multitude of different races help? A black person and a white person from the same place would likely have similar ideals. Wouldn't having a multitude of different opinions be better?

Worse than Sweden in some ways

I am now convinced that Toronto is an epicenter of poz to equal the Frankfurt School in the interwar years or Paris in the '50s

It's the most "diverse" city in the world and every year, it pumps out thousands of radicals professional grievance mongers on the cutting edge of the gibsmedat industrial complex

Maybe we should just annex Canada, they obviously aren't taking being a country seriously. Heck those provinces will even get greater autonomy as states.