Does Christianity need a reformation?

Yes or No, and How?

Christianity is dwindling in the West, and church attendance is at an all-time low. People just don't believe anymore. They really have no reason to. What can happen that will bring Christianity back?

An era of renewed Crusade.

Only God can bring revival, and He alone

evidence for any of their beliefs?

Needs a regression

A counter Reformation.

>trying to bring back cuckstianity

Come home white man.

Deformation?

I second the idea for a new era of Crusading. DEUS VULT! AVE MARIA!

Official Judeo-Christianity (especially its Roman branch) will be debunked and basically destroyed by the "Antichrist" figure (most likely a new muslim prophet) who will create a renewed Abrahamic religion not long before the Endtime War. The ex-Christian world will thus be split - many will follow this "messiah" convinced by his charisma and "miracles". But many still will not.

DEUS VULT

to what

Memes. How else?

By the way this is already a very effective meme. This symbol even makes nonbelievers feel something.

We need to rid of protestantism, unite orthodox with the catholics and go back to the unchanged one holy catholic apastolic church. No joke

Church and state need's to be one in the same

reform this

Will god accept sinning for greater good?

Using this logic
>I hate oranges because I hate lemons
>I hate Europeans because I hate africa
>I hate cartoons because I hate anime

There's something you should know
For the past 500 years there has been a systematic effort to destroy Christianity and this effort has made tremendous progress
Yes Christianity is indoctrination but it is for the right reason
Modern Christianity exists solely for the eradication of Islam, Islam that is currently on the rise right now. It is very important that a society has it's beliefs set out in a way that is directly opposed to Islam, it is the only way to stop them.

Stop fucking dudes, the population is dwindling
Stop fucking hundreds of people, the quality of the population is dwindling
Stop ignoring the will of God, whether you believe in him or not is not the point, you must develop a sense of God within yourself to act justly and improve yourself.
Stop opposing your own people and your own intelligence, you must work to strengthen the entirety of the Christian civilization.

The political left fad is almost over, soon we can return and take back the holy land

> Cucktholics
There's a reason orthodoxy and protestantism were reformed

Hang on let me just check the time.

>orthodoxy
>reformed

Christianity needs only stand firm in the truth. Don't compromise, don't pander, because the people who approve of that aren't going to church anyways. Get Francis out and replace him with a new JPII.

>People just don't believe anymore. They really have no reason to.
Right.
Nobody has a reason to believe madmans scriptures from 2000 years back that talk about some lunatic bullshit including flat earth, global flood, and other cutter nonsense.

People need some reasonable healthy ideology that would motivated them to do better by reasonable argument a rather than ancient jewish spooks.

And you need to move on and find yourself something better to do than nostalgia about the time before people learned that Earth is a sphere.

Orthodoxy never changed. Catholics decided to place the pope as high as Christ Himself and changed while Orthodox kept to the old ways.

They don't need a reformation other than remvoing Pope Francis. I think cuch attendance will rise once the conservatism revival movement has gone into full effect.

Toss out pacifism and creationism

All of you rp fags should check out novus ordo watch. Basicaly modern Catholicism and other Christian religion is heresy. Lats legitimate pope was pre Vatican2. JP2 benidict and the degenerate (((jesuit)))) francis are all marxist antipopes

OG latin mass>marxist jew fakes
One
Holy
Universal

Cuckoldry, bestiality, tree shagging, and feminist mother goddesses.