This has been making the rounds on Twitter and goybook...

This has been making the rounds on Twitter and goybook. I noticed just stating "per capita" seemed to rustle the hell out of BLM tards especially, but this is the first time I've ever seen them actually try to address it even semi-seriously.

There's plenty of data proving the fuzz is more than patient with pavement apes, but this shit should be shredded from every angle possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/p14.pdf
census.gov/quickfacts/
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guess I'll start. As of December 31, 2013, there were 1.5 million inmates in state or federal prison. Of the 1.3 million in state prison, 37% were black. 56.8% of black inmates were in for violent offenses (rape, murder, aggravated assault, etc.) 16.4% were in for property crimes (burglary, vehicle theft, fraud, etc.) The percentage in for drug possession? 3.8% (the same rate as white inmates and slightly lower than hispanics, 4.2%.)
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/p14.pdf
As of 2015, there were an estimated 42,000,000 blacks in this country. That same year, police killed 300~ nationwide, primarily in self defense or accidental (high on cocaine/meth and tazed isn't a recipe for success.) Doing a little math, that comes out to 0.7 per 100,000 (or 7 per 1,000,000.) This 'open season on black men' narrative that the left is pushing is based on nothing but lies and misinformation ('hands up, don't shoot.')
census.gov/quickfacts/
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database

They accidentally stumbled upon the truth: the United States is an extremely safe place. However, in the event that you were to be robbed or killed or made a victim in some way the aggressor is more likely to be black than white.

why are they only using murder as an example? what about assault, battery, domestic violence, armed robbery, etc?

Remember, they have to paint a picture to get sympathy points

>i'm a nigger and have never taken a statistics class in my entire life

OPh wow that's way lower than I expected

>No conrisis in the black community

The mad man, he said it. I heard today that the Detroit school system is so bad that a larger percentage graduate is zero reading skills. They can't read at a sufficient level to read signs. Even though Detroit's schools are very well funded.

>native american
>liquor laws

topkek

>there are more than 100 niggers within a square mile of me
>one of them is going to kill somebody within the next year
Good to know.

>Native American
>Liquor laws

>If you remove Hispanics, white crime per capita will increase.

Delusional

the FBI removed hispanics in like 2015 iirc

yeah, then you'll have 98 niggers within a square mile of you

>13% of the population
>commit 51% of all murders

Are they seriously just trying to brush this off

>13 percent
>38 million blacks
>??? are male
>??? are male 18-35

so what like 4% of the population is responsible for more than half of all murders.

13% commits 51% of murders .... goys its like 1% er i mean 0% of all murders dont listen to white supremacists...also dont pay attention that whites get lumped in with hispanics

It's true I remember one time asking someone on Sup Forums to show me proof that most black people are criminals and he had nothing to show. It's because there is no evidence to support that claim and in fact the opposite is true, most black people are decent people. Now maybe blacks are loud but that is a different question.

Nigga that's only 5% of the black population committing crimes, that's a 95% satisfaction rate. Seriously why blame 95% of people for what only 5% do?

because only 2% of whites commit crimes
fuck off nigger apologizer

Really? That's how you think? You are fucking stupid man.

If you further subdivide that into the male and female populations (males commit proportionally FAR more murders) then really it's something like 5-6% of the population commits around half of the murders.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/redit/

I thought this place was where people take the redpill? I guess the redpill doesn't matter if it disagrees with your views huh?

>Nigga that's only 5% of the black population getting arrested for crimes

>nevermind how many aren't getting caught

ftfy

I'll take that over fucking my sister and cousin or murdering someone

>>nevermind how many aren't getting caught
That's a cop out answer. This is the kind of response someone gives when the truth contradicts their beliefs.

at least try to be subtle
you're using phrases straight out of that autist's reddit posts

PER CAPITA AUSTRALIA IS THE MOST POWERFUL NATION ON EARTH

Because BLM is for literal retards that can't compile and extrapolate information.

>everyone I don't like is reddit

The issue isn't that a small percentage of the total black population is committing crimes, it's that their crimes amount to "most" of the crimes committed in the US. In other words,
It's not that all black people are criminals (they're not)
It's that MOST of the criminals (specifically violent blue collar crimes) are fucking niggers.

>blacks commit homicide at a significantly higher rate than whites, but not all blacks commit homicides so we're going to dismiss this statistic as irrelevant

Is that their argument? Am I reading this right?

It's hard to tell with the author's garbled writing style and overuse of ellipses.

no, just you, specifically
filtered

That's what I'm getting from it. It's like having a 3rd grader try to put a graph into words.

>It's that MOST of the criminals (specifically violent blue collar crimes) are fucking niggers.
And? Clearly crime has very little to do with race if every race has a 95% satisfaction rate or higher. Truth is that race means jack shit to how people will behave.

>but not all blacks
More like 95% of blacks don't. Big difference between "not all" and 95%.

No one is claiming that every single black is a thugged out hoodrat.

We're saying that they commit violent crimes at a higher rate than the general population. Which is an objective statistical fact.

Stop strawmanning.

>reddit formatting

>there is no crisis in the black ((((community))))
>we aint killin each other white boi

this blatant disregard for all those niggers slayed by other niggers is fucking hilarious. like how the fuck can you just ignore all the niggers dropping dead every day in chicago and say " ohh thats not a problem, all white people lies" nigger what?

>We're saying that they commit violent crimes at a higher rate than the general population. Which is an objective statistical fact.
I'm saying as long as 90% or higher of the population isn't committing a crime it really doesn't mean jack shit to mention race. A better case to make would be to bring all crime down regardless of race because it clearly has very little to do with race.

user, white cops in Chicongo are killing innocent black children and planting guns on them

You're right,, race makes no difference to me. If I'm walking alone and see a group of any males between 15 and 30 yrs old and acting "rowdy" I'm gonna have my knife ready and keep a safe distance.

>Clearly crime has very little to do with race
your right it has to with ideological world view and culture, now ask why the majority of violent crimes are committed by blacks?

>stop point out facts

shut the fuck upp you niggerloving faggot. you'll soon see what all that jiving with those fitly apes will get you.

>nojusticenopeace.jpg

Eh, due to the whole 'no snitchin' rule in the hood, chances are high that dude wouldn't do a day in jail for the murder.. if anyone DID snitch, that person would get murdered tho..

This would be the best solution
>only 97 niggers

fuck these basic bitch facebook niggers and their ental gymnastics. I don't give a fuck how many niggers kill each other, but when the belief starts to spread that they are all justified in their actions and don't deserve punishment, then we have a real big fucking problem. Is there a FB group where I can get to these people?

And that's smart.

It's still less than 1% of the population, when you deal with numbers that low I don't think race matters. I see what you mean about ideology and culture but I think it is separate from black people in general, it's a subset maybe but it probably relates more strongly to low income than to race.

>>reddit formatting

Followed a link to reddit once in about 2007, hated the layout, and left a few minutes later. Never went back.

Been here since 2011.

Man it's a lot of fun.

To trigger faggots like you.

And watch your autism boil over.

>I'm saying as long as 90% or higher of the population isn't committing a crime it really doesn't mean jack shit to mention race.

When a definable group is several times predisposed to 'X' activity, it is very much relevant to discuss that group's contribution to 'X' activity.

>A better case to make would be to bring all crime down regardless of race because it clearly has very little to do with race.

Even a cursory glance at the statistics make it exceedingly obvious that race has a significant impact on criminality.

You either have a learning disorder or you're trolling.

WAAAAAY LESS THAN THIS WHEN HISPANICS ARE TAKEN OUT OF THE "WHITE" EQUATION..

We're talking less than half a percent here... Per capita, blacks are ten times more likely to be pieces of shit.

I have one for you.

In the United States, most blacks are not murderers; however, most murderers are black.

Prove me wrong.

you do understand that 10% is still high amount of crime?that's probably more than half of americas young nigger population

#DeadNiggersMatter

It's never too soon to kill a coon, Roe v. Wade was the biggest crime fighting bill ever we ever passed

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Back to world star hip hop, pleb.

I bet low income is more correlated and you would be more likely to fix the problem if you focused on that then on race.

You are right, but it doesn't mean anything if 95% of blacks don't commit crimes. I guess if someone tells you to guess the race of a murderer you would be more likely to get it right.

Yeah but it is actually only 5% I used 90% as an example.

>It's still less than 1% of the population, when you deal with numbers that low I don't think race matters. I see what you mean about ideology and culture but I think it is separate from black people in general, it's a subset maybe but it probably relates more strongly to low income than to race.
i know, thats why i agree race doesnt matter. i think its bc
>degredation of culture
>less responsibility bc gov programs favor >continual helplessness
>no fathers
>"money at all costs"
>devaluing of life through increase abortions
what do you think?
having said all that it is not fair to blacks or anyone else to ignore race statistics when compared to certain crimes bc thats how you get terrorists lighting whole neighborhoods on fire like in france bc "lets not be racist"
we need to increase police action in high crime areas rather then let them be. the idea of a nigger is a state of mind/behavior not a skin tone. a lot of people hear are dumbasses and talk shit but i think many others just use colloquialisms for brevity and memes, dont ever get defensive like that rather attack or speak to the point your making but a plain "your wrong" type of appeal is not going to work

>race means jack shit to how people will behave
Yeah, okay.

This relationship also holds for IQ, the richest blacks barely out-pace middle-class whites or asians. Blacks also have more single-parent families than any other ethnicity, which leads to all sorts of fun things for the unfortunate children of these irresponsible parents (usually mothers).

I agree actually, we should focus on fixing crimes in areas that are effected. I'm saying it's better to focus efforts on things that actually lead to crime rather than on race.

What does IQ matter? Who cares who is the scientist as long as we have scientists?

America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem

what % of nigger population is in prisons?

we need to know how many single parent black families make over 80K+ (when the racial SAT score gap stays the same for more then 1 "turn")
do you know how to obtain that data?

>What does IQ matter? Who cares who is the scientist as long as we have scientists?
Explain what this sentence means exactly

>1% of the Black population was arrested for murder
>In 2015 alone
As usual, they seem to have not thought this out properly.

If low income was correlated with crime then why don't I see monks or homeless whites killing people every day? You think that throwing more money at them will solve the problem? You guys have been doing that for decades and now the problem's even worse than before! Food stamp usage is going up, there are black families that haven't had a job in generations, and now inner-city crime is going up because it's now racist to apprehend a black person by force if they're aggressive.

Are they admitting that Jews aren't white? And that Hispanics are skewing the White demographic percentages?

>I agree actually, we should focus on fixing crimes in areas that are effected. I'm saying it's better to focus efforts on things that actually lead to crime rather than on race.
i also agree, and i understand its a matter of opinion, but i feel its better to not confront the negative(unless its dangerous immediately) but to rather start with the argument that some other thing is the truth that way you can argue your point rather then having to argue against something you believe is false bc often you have limited time before someone shuts you out or stops pay attention.
carry on, there are still alot of rational convo's on Sup Forums
>inb4 uncle tom

this picture is completely false

It does mean something though. It means if I see a group of blacks on the street who - by the way they dress, talk - are likely to be involved in "thug culture" or whatever it's being called now I'm going to scrutinize them more than a group of asians. Black people think that is racism, it isn't. In this day and age, peoples' perceptions of blacks are directly attributable to the behaviors and attitudes of blacks. It's a tough red pill to swallow, but it's the truth. Doesn't mean all black people are bad people, it just means the rest of us have no idea which are part of that 5% and which aren't.

I agree, but policing those areas is insanely difficult... especially when simple orders from police aren't followed because muh fuck duh police and similar nonsense.

so which solutions can be done "under the radar" bc every reasonable solution like, stop having premarital children, stop taking welfare, etc is always shut down as racist.

I'm saying it doesn't matter if black people have a lower IQ if white people have high IQ and can do all the jobs that require high IQ.

I didn't say it was for sure, it was just a bet. I never implied we should throw money at them but you could figure out why they are more likely to commit crimes.

Well you added the stipulation that they dress and talk like thugs, that is the real reason you are wary of them right? I mean if a white guy did the same you would probably be wary of him. Also if you see a well dressed black guy I doubt you would judge him.

I have heard that Detroit school children have, in certain recent years, scored statistically no better than random on reading and math tests.

true, it would be an interesting stat to know if and how the sentiment towards police changed by black residents of new york during the stop and frisk days. if it was more positive or neutral that would be good, if it was more negative however then we need to find out why. maybe current media and family values has sunk too far, in which case the only way i see it to get better is.. i have no idea

Those who call people racist for addressing the subjects you mentioned should be called out as racists. Holding people to a lower standard based solely on the color of their skin is textbook racism. Once they get BTFO, the conversation can finally start.

so increase charter schools? maybe try and get some private corps in on it to fund charter schools.

This is true. The last well dressed black guy I can remember killing someone was OJ. It's the ghetto culture; it is fucking toxic. I think you are onto something.

>If low income was correlated with crime then why don't I see monks or homeless whites killing people every day

first of all "if" ? low income is most certainly correlated with crime, we don't see monks doing it because their fucking monks, while crime among homeless population is common

>Food stamp usage is going up
True but remember that factually there are more white people living off welfare than blacks

>there are black families that haven't had a job in generations

I saw you pull that out your ass

>and now inner-city crime is going up because it's now racist to apprehend a black person by force if they're aggressive

Inner-city crime is a pretty general stat to be specific to one race, what cities ? what kind of crimes ? who are committing them ?

You're far more likely to be killed by a member of your own race than another. To say there isn't a crisis in the black community when most blacks are killed by other blacks is great, because I really want them to keep killing each other.

i agree. but calling that type of black person a racist is most likely going to have them throw hands or just dismiss everything else you say. maybe thisbut what incentive could be offered to the school? maybe a jobs program like the FFA does? have a competition and the best one gets a paid internship for a few weeks. the competition could include volunteering and a project about a certain industry

>True but remember that factually there are more white people living off welfare than blacks
per capita? if so okay, but we need per capita stats

bro Iq has been proven to be a simplistic and flawed measure of cognitive ability,

No, per capita blacks are ridiculously much more likely to be taking government handouts. Not even close.

in this posti meant to say "what could be offered to the private company*" not school. basically how to convince private sector to invest in charter schools bc the unions will spend all they have to shut down charter schools. but we should still loby to fight the unions in that regard its just a costly effort and i think there could be other ways of getting charter schools to be more prevalent.
i think so but i need to look up stats to see and also to what the degree difference there is

No there are much more white people living off foodstamps than any other race

A lot of times it is white cucks saying shit like that or throwing racism claims. Call them and blacks out on it. Equal opportunity BTFO.

Yeah ghetto culture is pretty bad.

Well that just proves my point more that IQ doesn't matter.

The jews dindu nuffin. We are a religion of peace

Nigger when 2% of the majority is commiting crimes and 5% of 14% of the population is commiting over half, there's a fucking problem and its niggers.

Not all niggers get blamed, btw. You're just all factually low IQ primitives unless you steal better race's DNA and pass it on.

Hiw many whites are there in the country and how many blacks?

We'll assume those huffpo stats are correct for now... But while 40% of people on food stamps are white, 68% of the population is white. 25% of people on food stamps are black, but blacks are only 13% of the population. That means per capita blacks are far more likely to be on food stamps than whites. If it were equally distributed, 68% of those on food stamps would be white and 13% would be black. Do you see?

that is the % of people who use SNAP not the per capita rate of different races that use SNAP
whites are majority so theoretically would be the largest user of everything. we need per capita stats. what you posted is not it

also SNAP is only one, what about WIC and the rest
>Equal opportunity BTFO.
kek for sure. but to someone in that culture your likely to start a fight, to all the white knight types for sure call them out.

It only appeals to insecure faggots desu.

>less than 1% of blacks were arrested for murder

Sup Forums hold me.. Who is lying?

What do you mean by "turn"? I doubt we would find that info anyway

IQ is correlated with a bunch of stuff that contributes toward success in the Western sense, such as long-term planning, academic degrees, and income. It also correlates with emotional intelligence. Watch a Molymeme video if you're actually interested in the facts.

prove it

Because we need to end political correctness, in its present incarnation. Right-wing safety squads. But in all honesty the problem may start to fix itself if immigration is slowed down (not too important desu, immigration is apparently a net negative right now), soft drugs are decriminalized, welfare is reduce, and jobs are increased. People would actually have to go out and get a job, and we all know that idle hands do the devil's work.

Never said it wasn't but there probably an interaction between blacks and low-income that makes low-income blacks more susceptible to committing crime than other ethnicities in low-income circumstances. Sorry I didn't make that more clear. Also blacks typically commit more inner-city crime than other ethnicities by a significant margin

>Nigga that's only 5% of the black population committing crimes, that's a 95% satisfaction rate. Seriously why blame 95% of people for what only 5% do?

Because apparently when 1 in 20 people (and those are only the ones getting caught) are shitting up your community it turns into a dangerous ghetto filled with violent crime. Can you imagine institutions like NASA and MIT springing up in East St. Louis? We need fewer Manhattan projects and more Manhattan Projects, and we can't have that with Blacks all over the place.

Yeah you're right but see theres a higher percentage of black people who live off low incomes, which makes sense cause blacks are still recovering from generations of slavery,Jim crown, segregation, and general oppression which was going on until about a decade ago, black people have been poor and purposely kept poor since slavery, Anyways main point is that numerically speaking white people benefit the most from welfare, yet racists love to cite is as something that mainly helps black people

>i.e lazy niggers eating my taxes argument

They commit crime at twice the rate, sometimes triple of white and Asians ands race has nothing to do with it? You're a butthurt black or stupid.

Most intelligent people dismiss IQ

>I'm saying it doesn't matter if black people have a lower IQ if white people have high IQ and can do all the jobs that require high IQ.

This is true to an extent. Blacks could do all the manual labor and coal mining, but we live in a society that places a value on intelligence. Doctors, scientists, engineers, managerial positions, all these jobs require intelligence and pay a premium for it. Blacks get pissed off because they're told they're our equals and don't climb into these positions quite as often as Whites. In a society that places a value on intelligence, they're relegated to the lowest classes by birth. They grow resentless of Whitey because they believe in some invisible hand holding them back, and (((they))) come up with terms like White privilege, systemic racism and whatnot to blame it on some nefarious conspiracy to keep the brutha man down n' sheeeit.

Diversity will only ever lead to conflict, especially when the truth about our differences is suppressed.