Post irony

Post irony.

Adolf Hitler wanted to kill everyone who didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes... BUT HE DIDN'T HAVE EITHER! Also his mother was Jewish, making him Jewish as well.

That photo is photoshopped you realize that right?

REALLY

MADE

That's bullshit. My wifes son told me pic related is hitler and he clearly has blond hair and blue eyes

ME

did u just steal that image from my thread u motherfucker

reported

Back to /r/jidf with you Chaim

no I niggered it

He had blue eyes apparently people used to get hypnotized by them bc they were deep ocean blue, I've only seen those kind eyes once and yeah they are captivating, no proof on her mom being jew.

fair enough

goot boast

that guy looks like me

I just dont have tattoos

Oh that sucks dude

That's blatantly wrong tho

technically yes quadmeister

text was added and the images were put next to each other

It sounds like this is where you belong untermensch.

A JELLY DOUGHNUT!?

no senpai, the propaganda image is doctored

mofo think he slick

But those are the same thing user-kun

Pushing either of those buttons results in the same thing. that's the equivalent to
>This button deports illegals
>This button also deports illegals

That's the point of the meme... You can only press one button, but both choices are ultimately the same, revealing some form of cognitive dissonance or irony.

>Adolf Hitler wanted to kill everyone who didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes
> Also his mother was Jewish

Not sure if trolling or just dumb.

I think you are unable to see that people who believe in a jewish conspiracy believe jews are evil for the very things Hitler was trying to accomplish...

That's not why anyone here think the Jews are evil.

Neo Nazis are degenerate slime. Nazis would have thrown them in the gas chambers.

pol is right wing SJWs

what a phenomenal picture

Are there any actual modern Nazis, or is it all rednecks wearing SS outfits or skinheads beating up immigrants?

black hair and blue eyes is the sexiest for males, at least for my opinion.
>Ps. I have Black hair brown eyes, pale skin

He was Haplogroup E3b though, which is East African.

I subscribe to the the Hitler was an illegitimate Rothschild though his mother who worked for a time in a house owned by one of them and Elois wasn't actually his father.

Neither of those things is true.
Blonde hair and blue eyes was looked on well but there is no proof or even anything suggesting he wanted to kill all people without them.
People will say his grandfather or this or that member of his family was Jewish but I've never seen anyone put forth a shred of evidence stating this as a fact.

THINK