How does the alt right deal with genetic modification?

if the alt right doesn't unequivocally denounce genetic modification and unilaterally deny rights to genetically modified non humans (genetically modified humanoids are not human) I will immediately disavow the alt right.

Genetically Modified Non Humans are inevitably going to become the reality in the near future. GMNH are not human and their existence is an innate threat to the human species. if the alt right does not at a minimum allow the legal killing of GMNH within their boundaries it is a fraud movement and not worth attention or support.

The alt right isn't an organized group
You'd be disavowing nothing

it is loosely organized set of viewpoints. if alt right thought leaders don't disavow genetic modified humanoids it is a sham.

I don't know but I just want to share this video of an all-white utopia. (The ponies are obviously part of a medieval European culture and therefore white, except for the zebra.)

No.

Please.

Come back.

Christ.
Yeah, it needs the board doesn't it:

>>/mlp/29051257

I've seen this woman's pussy and butthole. It was pretty good.

>alt right thought leaders
"alt right" is only a term used to describe an increase in conservative ideals coupled with the growing distrust of current conservative parties.
There are no leaders of the alt right, only people trying to take credit for an unorganized political shift.

>We will get accurate genetic modification methods in the near future
>Mandatory diversity approved genes will be added to every baby

Mark my words

>Why do you insist that the human genetic code is "sacred" or "taboo"? It is a chemical process and nothing more. For that matter -we- are chemical processes and nothing more. If you deny yourself a useful tool simply because it reminds you uncomfortably of your mortality, you have uselessly and pointlessly crippled yourself.

>I will immediately disavow the alt right.

Who the fuck are you, and what do you think the alt-right is? You are barking to the wind here, and no would care if it wasn't so ridiculous.

I'm in favor of genetic modification as a way to conduct an eugenics program. Why not? If we could virtually eliminate genetic diseases, why not? The main question is identifying the precise causes of such diseases and making sure the technology is safe.

> GMNH are not human

What do you mean? Just because you changed a few of your genes, that doesn't make you "non-human".

Maybe one day we will be able to modify ourselves genetically so much, we will actually become a different species. But at the moment we are very far from that. And in any case, the changes will be gradual, if they ever happen.

So calm down.

Do cucks fantasize about getting cucked by robot women?

Is it a whole new world of cucking pleasures for them?

How can you be a race realist and also oppose genetic modification?

What's supposed to be the dividing line in genetic modification that separates humans from humanoids? Fighting modification is going to be a losing battle. If modification becomes a thing, then it's first going to be used to fix genetic diseases. It's not a winning battle to be for saving hemophilia, dwarfism, down's, etc in the name of preserving humanity. Once genetic ailments are cured, then the genie will be out of the bottle and people will start looking towards enhancement. Enhancement is philosophically different from fixing diseases, but most normies won't care by that point because they'll want children with 150 IQs and 9" cocks.

Fuck off, genetic modification is great tech.

You, however, suck cocks.

well, that's where i disagree. genetic modification isn't a useful tool, it is a destructive tool.

there are alt right thought leaders such as richard spencer. in addition the alt right is a framework of political consciousness, so it would have an explicit attitude towards human genetic modification. since it hasn't addressed it yet I am putting it on warning.

how can you value the white race and by extension white society and want to genetically modify it? it's the very opposite of protection.

this is the high minded thought we have to thank the current epoch for.

Richard Spencer has no power

genetically modified humans are definitionally not human. the fail on one of the basic criteria of human existence, which is the passing of genes from the union of sperm and egg, by one mother and one father.

>Who the fuck are you, and what do you think the alt-right is? You are barking to the wind here, and no would care if it wasn't so ridiculous.

and you are an insecure low intelligence pussy.

he's one of the most prominent spokespeople of the alt right.

See
>There are no leaders of the alt right, only people trying to take credit for an unorganized political shift.

>9 inch cocks

who would want their baby to be average?

Alt right humans will augment themselves with technology and the Second Hyper War, fought between Cyberized humans and Genetically Modified Non Humans (obviously the leftists will be the only ones to genetically augment themselves to the point of destroying their humanity), will consume our star system.

Don't you belong on Reddit?

Most natsoc believe in the strict application of science. I would imagine Hitler would have been for it.

>he thinks his barely-over-9" cock is big

What are you packing, 11", 13"? Heh... I feel sorry for you, shrimpdick. I'm rocking a 17-inch monster... And that's flaccid.

So by your definition conjoined twins aren't human? If you want to talk about racial realism, you'd have to accept you will likely be more genetically similar to genetically modified people of your ethnicity than you will be to people of far removed ethnicities for a long time still.