Trump picks Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State

LMFAO.

>LMFAO

Why the FUCK didn't he pick Mitt Romney?

LMFAO. DRUMPFTARDS BTFO! EXXON MOBIL CEO IS SOS! DRAIN THE SWAMP!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ex2EFU-YA3I
youtube.com/watch?v=ySdhGyqGCZk
youtu.be/ZEPVy4OGO6M?t=2m27s
youtube.com/watch?v=jfwiG32eAZg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_Tillerson
nytimes.com/2016/12/12/us/politics/rex-tillerson-secretary-of-state-trump.html
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Rex_Tillerson&offset=&limit=500&action=history
youtube.com/watch?v=F6X9KcrXHwg
mondoweiss.net/2016/11/zionists-embrace-surprise/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can anyone explain why he would pick someone like this for Secretary of State of all things?

i was almost convinced tillerson was a gambit to make the press look bad after he picked someone else.

the appointment is brazen and extremely concerning.

Mitt Romney was perfect for the position, regardless of the butthurt fags that hated him.

It's nWo. Don't you remember the storyline?

Heelturn, except the marks love it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ex2EFU-YA3I

Best man for the job mate, suck it up and get on with your life OP you colossus sized faggot. KYS

>Tillerson is the swamp
>Romney isn't

What the fuck

>Trump pick guy with years of experience dealing with high power figures in nations all over the world
>also has an action hero name
What a buffoon.

> ‘You heard me, I would take the oil. I would not leave Iraq and let Iran take the oil.’

Appoints Exxon CEO Sec. State.

>LMAO LEFTISTS BTFO WE TAKIN' THE OIL FROM THE FUGEES NIGGAZ

One point of view is that he's a member of the old guard Republicans Wall Street that he wants to get away from.

Should have been guiliani

He's going to grab them by the oil.

youtube.com/watch?v=ySdhGyqGCZk

>leaf

Why is this bad?

It's not.

Only Reddit thinks it's bad. Are you a Redditor?

Why?

>A Civil Engineer who worked his way up the ladder to CEO
>Pro-gay rights, instrumental to opening Boy Scouts to openly gay applicants
>Doesn't deny climate change altogether, but acknowledges that solutions are not straightforward
>Connections in Russia, meaning we can ally ourselves with the vodka drinking friends to conquer ISIS, nuclear fusion, and the Space

Is there a better centrist candidate for this job?

Conflicts of interest.

He's not going to be CEO and SoS at the same time, you stupid fucking leaf.

DRAIN
>THE
COFFERS

Trump picks only the best. Your lack of faith in the god emperor is disgusting

We are going to form am alliance with Russia, pretty fucking obvious at this point
You should lurk moar

SO much for trump getting money out of politics. he played you cucks like a damn fiddle my god.

t. Berniefag who needs to return to Reddit

If he or his family still owns stock, there's an immediate conflict of interest there.

Not only that, but with Trump's family being the owners of his business enterprises, some countries could use that as leverage. Trump has huge business investments in Turkey, meaning they could try to use that as leverage for diplomatic purposes.

He seems like a stand up guy. I have complete faith in him, watch this interview from earlier this year and tell me you can't get behind Trumps choice:

youtu.be/ZEPVy4OGO6M?t=2m27s (watch it at 2x speed if you have an issue with his texan drawl)

Hey Styx!

Is this the only thread for this? Wtf?

Because the guy is based.

The left is already throwing a fit over him, over the last 10 days, they've been editing his wikipedia page to add as much russian links as they possibly could.
If anything, the fact that they hate him so much should already tip you off that he is a good pick.

So only politicians should be in his cabinet.

Good job being a stereotype.

spoken like a true penal colony faggot who never lived under romney in mass

Oilmen are in their own league
They are scientist businessmen concerned not with paper money but with selling resources they themselves extract from the earth. Total vertical integration, no middleman profiteers

Wall Street money is fake until you bill for your fees

Yeah we totally should've voted for Clinton everything would be so much better.

Stay mad cuck.

what did you want some theoretical marxism leninism poly sci phd from cambridge?

jesus christ

Because he's a good dealmaker

>Mika & Joe agrees with the T.Rex pick more than Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=jfwiG32eAZg

What happened, Sup Forums?

Why is this bad?

UH OH, TURNS OUT REX WAS AWARDED THE RUSSIAN ORDER OF FRIENDSHIP

NOT REALLY HELPING THE WHOLE RUSSIAN INFILTRATION RUMOR DRUMPFLETS

BLUMPF IS DONE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_Tillerson

See

hmm lets see, if he has business in turkey then he wont want that area destroyed, hes picking on china and sweetening russia and israel, so will he push ME and asia more?

Yeah if only we could have voted for the nuclear war proposed by the left, we would all be so much better off

dont forget he is also a big oil guy so the neocons will have to eat their fucking shoes before taking this guy on

Lmao, shills are so desparate they now pretend as if Sup Forums wanted that weak cuck romney.

Kys.

Cuz a man who lost to a nigger would make us look bad?

No one cares except for butthurt Hillshills.

Nice source.

Wait 'til he announces it tomorrow, then repost your stupid thread.

Seems like perfect man for job

DRUMPF IS DONE THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE WILL NEVER VOTE FOR A RUSSIAN SPY LIKE HIM

Prove it.

Dude, just no. He has everything to lose.... YOU walk away from 36 million dollars a year. Why the fuck do you trust politicians? Have you ever seen what they sell out for? Its a fucking pittance.

This guy again, CANT BE BOUGHT. You have no fucking clue was is happening.

Ya'll talking about Rex "Atillerson the Hun" Tillerson?

cuck btfo

this

I find this humorous because Rex is literally Latin for "King". So Trump chose a person who could literally be called "King" Tillerson. Maybe a slap to Hillary's face cause she wanted to be Queen?

>The Secretary of State is one of these Cabinet members, and he or she works with the State Department and Foreign Service of the United States to carry out the president's foreign policy. It is the duty of the Secretary of State to negotiate, interpret and terminate treaties with foreign governments. He or she also informs Congress on the state of U.S. foreign relations and ensures the protection of U.S. citizens while they are abroad.

Exxon is so big it has its own foreign policy. Tillerson has a relationship with dozen of countries and has negotiated deals with all of them. Most importantly, he is not a political hack. He became the Exxon CEO by being the best at his job, not through donations or bribery

>Secretary of State
nytimes.com/2016/12/12/us/politics/rex-tillerson-secretary-of-state-trump.html

While a nice touch in the end, that's a terrible reason to make the final choice.

>pro-gay rights
>a positive

pick one

It's probably just circumstantial due to Kek's influence.

Kek denied

motherfucker got a hairy ass nose though

>why is it bad that trump's picked as his secretary of state a man who wouldn't normally be allowed within a mile of classified material because of his ties to russia

he's compromised t b q h.

the next 4 - 8 years will see the dismantling of the current world order.
is that a bad thing? probably. certainly interesting though.

HOLY FUCK! THIS WAS A TERRIBLE CHOICE! ABORT!

Favorite potential appointment of them all.

A giant fuck you to establishment politicians begging for a spot.

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Rex_Tillerson&offset=&limit=500&action=history
Take a look when editing madness begun.

No seriously, look at this, they're going nuts of this guy.

Wikipedia is neutral and objective, goy!

CANT HEX THE REX
EXE EXR
XEH XRE

>after 8 years Trump leaves the US coffers with a surplus of 22TRILLION USD
>mfw

He literally doesn't know anything about politics and is just giving people jobs in returns for debts be wiped off

>(((nytimes)))

Here's your (you).

>Reddit resorting to outright lying now

Also note how they removed the part where he implemented the change with gay rights on the boy scouts that was there up till the the early edits of the 11th.

Can't have anything there that says he isn't literally satan!

Because mittens is evil and to be avoided
(not to be touched).

youtube.com/watch?v=F6X9KcrXHwg

Guiliani blew up his own emergency command center on 9/11.

He said he's going to hire killers. This and the Sessions appointment are the best so far.

I think he just wanted a T Rex

Upset?

TME TO INVEST IN EXXON

He's Bannon approved. I trust Bannon

Reminder Trump is a puppet of the Kochs

>He's Bannon approved. I trust Bannon

You mean the Zionist?

DRAIN THE SWAMP LMFAO GET REKT TRUMPTARDS. You've fucked us...

Romney is the swamp, tool.

The more the left hates him, the more you know he was a great pick.

I mean the guy who oversaw "renegade jew" shitposting and wants to return us to the white man's populism

>The more the left hates him, the more you know he was a great pick.

He's hated by the right as well faggot.

>pro-common core
>pro-cap and trade
>pro-TPP

This is what you get.

Are you CLUELESS??

Do you know how much money he can MAKE in office?!?!?!? and you're still here cheering him on lmfao. dumbass

>I mean the guy who oversaw "renegade jew" shitposting and wants to return us to the white man's populism

No he's a literal Jewish puppet, just like Trump and his kike children.

mondoweiss.net/2016/11/zionists-embrace-surprise/

I find it funny how Trumpcucks are gonna be the hardest hit by Trump's economic policy.

>If confirmed as secretary of state, Mr. Tillerson would face a new challenge
Fuck off retard

lmfao right. dude i'm nabbing that pic -- sooooo astute

And when it's announced to be Tillerson?

6/10
decent but too much

David Duke?

does anyone notice the newfags in this thread?
they're raiding according to the """"""'rules""""""" posted in that 4pleb archive with 500+ comments

they really think that if they reply with false information to every person that challenges them that they've proven Sup Forums wrong

because Romney is a stupid neocon faggot vulture capitalist.

Trump probably only kept baiting him along to see tears in Mitten's eyes when he whispered over dinner, "You're NEVER going to be my Sec of State, you li'l bitch."

Trump said He would take their Oil. Then he selects all Military Men, and Oil man. You weren't paying attention very well. We are going to Finish the Bush/Clinton/Bush/Obama wars...

LOL look at these butthurt confused libs

HAIL TRUMP