DAILY REMINDER TO FILTER TIN FOIL FAGS

Tin foil fags are starting to shit up this board lately in an attempt to turn Sup Forums into /x/. Sup Forums is about exonerating Nazis, NOT speculating on secret Nazi Antarctic bases or occult. Sup Forums is NOT about fucking UFO shit or hollow earth or Lemuria (Evola threads being the exception of course).

This disinformation /x/ garbage should be laughed off this board. You are not esoteric. Your mysticism is retard tier. Get some fucking facts or evidence. Unsourced Youtube vids edited by schizophrenics do not count.

Save yourself and this board from these idiots by either ridiculing them or filtering the following:
>Antarctica
>Lemuria
>Atlantis
>Mu
>Maldek
>reptilians
>greys
>pleiadians
>hollow earth

Any more? Add them to the list.

Other urls found in this thread:

educate-yourself.org/nwo/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lemuria is where lemurs are from

Madagascar, fucking leaf.

I drive a Tesla actually

wow ur so mature user. thank you for saving us from ourselves.

fuck off lol

>Sup Forums is about exonerating Nazis
No, Sup Forums is for the discussion of politics and current events.

Your shit meta thread is just as off topic as the /x/ threads.

>Sup Forums is about exonerating Nazis
Sup Forums is about exalting Ron Paul

More hot opinions of leaves.

>he doesn't understand my comparison

>implying it's 5 years ago

Love how this psyop fag is trying to quell civil discussion. Try harder Amerifag, keep at it killing your nation.

>its x
It's meant to discredit or distract the board.

you can tell you haven't been here for more than a year

Some of those terms are codes, in parallel structural-- discussion regarding the true nature of the Powers that Be.

I agree though, some of them are silly, such as the term, "Pleiadian" when they actually refer to the Arnesen. Disinformation provided under cover of silly so ferals like you do as you are programmed to do: shut down discourse on any of these matters by reflexive high-mindedness.

>my argument is to laugh.
If there's anything this board doesn't need, it's this kind of thinking. You're the one who should leave.

Go ahead and let the world think that Sup Forums believes in Nazis living in secret hollow earth bases. Fuck, you retards don't even realize how toxic you are.

Most of us worship an Egyptian frog god of chaos. Everything is fair game now. Sorry, pal.

You angry, bruh?

Asking the question we all want to know.

Who is this semen demon?

fuck you I will continue posting /x/ threads and you can't do shit about it faggot.

now suck my anus and fuck my balls.

NO.

educate-yourself.org/nwo/

"At the same time, the leader of the established political power where the conflict is being orchestrated is demonized and, on cue, referred to as 'another Hitler' (take your pick: Saddam Hussein, Milosevic, Kadaffi, etc.). The 'freedom fighters' are not infrequently assembled from a local criminal element (i.e. KLA, drug traffickers, BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!!). In the spirit of true Machiavellian deceit, the same NWO strategists are equally involved in covertly arming and advising the leader of the established power as well (the Illuminati always profits from any armed conflict by loaning money, arming, and supplying all parties involved in a war)."

Wew now that is some shilling.
Sup Forums has grown much more powerful than /x/ and now (((they))) are afraid. Beautiful.

Globalism is real. Hillary is the conspiracy theorist and liar. Le Trump is Hitler, MUH RUSSIANS!!!

"A One World Government and one-unit monetary system, under permanent non-elected hereditary oligarchists who self-select from among their numbers in the form of a feudal system as it was in the Middle Ages. In this One World entity, population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, diseases, wars, famines, until 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class, in areas which will be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population.

There will be no middle class, only rulers and the servants. All laws will be uniform under a legal system of world courts practicing the same unified code of laws, backed up by a One World Government police force and a One World unified military to enforce laws in all former countries where no national boundaries shall exist. The system will be on the basis of a welfare state; those who are obedient and subservient to the One World Government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who are rebellious will simple be starved to death or be declared outlaws, thus a target for anyone who wishes to kill them. Privately owned firearms or weapons of any kind will be prohibited."

>Antarctica

Nice try Cthulu shill, I see you.

Dammit.

reptilians are real, they control the secrets of the garden of Eden and live for 1000s of years. They also have purer genes and can have sex with their own kids without deformities.

What if something interesting happens in Antarctica and I don't hear about it because I filter out all of the threads relating to it?
>what if I never complete my rare flag collection because Antarcticans don't post on Sup Forums
>do you want me to suffer?

>because Antarcticans don't post on Sup Forums

But that's false.

They won't post if we ignore their country.