American House Prices

Are you fucking kidding me! Over my shitty country.

Australia is currently in one of the most insane housing bubbles of all time 600k+ for an entry level home and you cunts can literally purchase houses for less than 15k.

That's it, I'm on the next plane - starting my new life in the good old USA.

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/2317-Maryland-St-Gary-IN-46407/73345619_zpid/
google.ru/maps/place/Maryland St, Gary, IN, США/@41.572122,-87.3309691,3a,75y,162.95h,79.69t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s0-E4pgZqgWWkRwz5v57Isw!2e0!6s//geo1.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=0-E4pgZqgWWkRwz5v57Isw&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=342.84116&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x8811e9c6164c8bf7:0x24dbfb0c0b6c811b!8m2!3d41.5548453!4d-87.330508?hl=ru
neighborhoodscout.com/top-lists/highest-murder-rate-cities/
realestate.com.au/buy/in-alice springs - greater region, nt/list-1
youtube.com/watch?v=WbxOol6J7aU
zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Flagstaff-AZ/7363808_zpid/31567_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/35.845647,-110.836945,34.412574,-112.732087_rect/8_zm/3_p/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's cheap because it's located in a nigger infestation.

How much would a house cost in Australia if it was surrounded by abos and funnel webs?

You posted this same shit last week.

In gary, indiana which is a shit hole and this is a copy pasta.

Boring ass topic aswell.Fuck off aussie

Gary is full of niggers.

I don't know much about housing, but holy shit this house seams cheap.

isnt gary indiana like one of the worst palces in the country?

Gary, Indiana.

Ummm, OP, I've got some bad news for you about this suburb mate.

>Gary, Indiana
Literally a zoo

Probably absolutely wrecked and in a shitty neighborhood.

Probably poured concrete down the drains before getting thrown out.

Looks like there was a murder there but here it'd cost like a million.

Do you have any fucking idea what Gary, Indiana smells like? You can smell it from 20 miles away. I'm not even joking. Imagine a pile of rotting, burning trash peppered with feces. Now imagine a place that smelled that fucking bad but infested with niggers.

fpbp

Gary, IN...you would be dead in a week.

Ya, but your chances of being murdered in Gary, IN is very high. Notice the barred door?

Kek

Gary, IN is one of the most dangerous cities in America. You'd literally get shot, robbed or stabbed within days

>Gary, IN

I would also recommend East St Louis if you like these sorts of neighborhoods. It's a lovely area I'd bet an Aussie like you would love it.

oh sweet Jesus...

welcome my friend. come to az, we share burger.

Gary Indiana is usually near or at the top of the worst cities list.

Price is the only thing that protects you from undesirables next door. If you can't pay, tough luck

Sweet jesus....

And here i am working my ass of saving for a house priced about 90k usd in my shithole of a country....

May i migrate over there dear burger friendo?

zillow.com/homedetails/2317-Maryland-St-Gary-IN-46407/73345619_zpid/

Who needs more cabinets when you could put another window in right next to the other one

see

murder capitol of usa

>Gary, IN
>police tape in front of door
You guys can't even win a war against emus, what makes you think you could fight off dindus?

A house that cheap would be surrounded by violent, poor niggers and you will certainly be killed.

Just looked at a house today for 21k. There are a lot of deals to be had with foreclosures.

meow

Even the house looks sad that it's surrounded by niggers and can't leave.

>The racial makeup of the city was 84.8% African American, 10.7% White, 0.3% Native American, 0.2% Asian, 1.8% from other races, and 2.1% from two or more races

7/10 bait, made Americans respond

strategic window placement. Small windows are hard for obese niggers to climb through, even harder for Tyrone to shoot through, but offer decent visibility to what's going down on the block.

Emus are smart and organized

>How much would a house cost in Australia if it was surrounded by abos and funnel webs?

600K+ apparently

>Gary Indiana

Jesus you make it sounds like hell on earth.

google.ru/maps/place/Maryland St, Gary, IN, США/@41.572122,-87.3309691,3a,75y,162.95h,79.69t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s0-E4pgZqgWWkRwz5v57Isw!2e0!6s//geo1.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=0-E4pgZqgWWkRwz5v57Isw&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=342.84116&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x8811e9c6164c8bf7:0x24dbfb0c0b6c811b!8m2!3d41.5548453!4d-87.330508?hl=ru

Show me what's bad

Those windows are for to-go/takeaway drug orders.

You can buy a decent house in a white neighborhood for fifty thousand. You can buy a McMansion with a pool for three hundred thousand.

I live next to Gary

YOU DO NOT GO TO GARY

Houses are cheap because 1/3rd of all houses in the city are abandoned because of poor black people and crime, with no real job market in the city.

ABORT ABORT ABORT
DO NOT LET THIS FOOL YOU

.t HoosierBro

That would take 1 day to replace if you wanted a cabinet there

does google show niggers because you couldnt pay me 12000 usd to live next to more than 1 nigger

Nevermind

That house is 15k because youre going to spend 15k clearing liens and another 50k making it habitable so the city doesn't tear it down.

Imagine all the chikkun that's been fried in that tiny kitchen. Probably a few kilos of crack have been cooked up in there, too.

It's cheap because it needs repairs, stupid.

Kinda like how you can get a car for cheap... when it needs expensive ass repairs done to it.

It is one of the most violent, depressed cities in the country. I live 15 min away from East St Louis, which everyone knows is horrible...Gary is nearly as bad.

Well, this list may show you just how bad it is.

neighborhoodscout.com/top-lists/highest-murder-rate-cities/

I believe the murder rate for Gary is literally higher than most African countries.

Is indiana have a strict gun law? If i'm allowed to have guns i'll be willing to take risk for a house as cheap as that

lol wut

$125,000 in Warren MI;

Indiana has very good gun laws, actually.

>Google car drives around in day
>Niggers come out at night,
>Muh camouflage

LOL where all da niggers guiz?

See for yourself realestate.com.au/buy/in-alice springs - greater region, nt/list-1

Yes. I've never been anywhere worse and I only drove through on the way to Chicago if that gives you an idea. I've been to Detroit, too. Gary is shit.

Gary is the worst city in the United States. There is an actual stench when you drive through that rotting shit hole.

Median income: $15k

The racial makeup of the city was 84.8% African American, 10.7% White, 0.3% Native American, 0.2% Asian, 1.8% from other races, and 2.1% from two or more races.

Have fun

Dafuq is this?

Polishbro, look for cheap houses in Hammond, Griffith, Calumet Township, Merrillville, Portage, or Cedar Lake. You are 100x less likely to be murdered there.

I live in the area.

>15 min away

oi m8 me to but I am around 20-25 mins away

take a look here
STL and East STL in top 3

we're fucked m8, pack your bags before it gets worse

Gary is home to a vibrant, colorful culture and many great musicians such as Michael Jackson, Freddie Gibbs and Thugged Out

youtube.com/watch?v=WbxOol6J7aU

It's one of the worst places on the planet.

>Australia is currently in one of the most insane housing bubbles of all time 600k+

Average house price in Auckland is now over a million.

That is why our PM just stepped down. HE fucking ruined the country with mass immigration.

140,000 people in 2 months this year alone. A country of 4.5 million people cant handle this let alone the fact that 80% of them will end up in Auckland.

Auckland is now a giant parking lot for 12 hours of the day. Nothing moves.

Have to recycle to keep the city nice... lolol

No. Gun laws are pretty lax in Indiana compared to where I'm at. They have the private sale/gun show loophole going that King Nigger and his shitlib army keep bitching about.

That is what we call "a recycle bin".

I like it

Don't you see the police tape...

Where are all people?
America you make me love my country today.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Believe me, I plan on it. Need to figure out where to go, thinking out West.

Lol I didn't even see your thread before I posted mine. It's not as great as you think. Any house that cheap is about to implode, guaranteed. Australia just has some of the most expensive housing on Earth.

there are parts of Chicago itself which look like this as well

look around on like 69th-72nd street

>Gary, IN
It's funnier ever time you post it OP

crack supplies and baby formula

This is most definitely in coon town.

Worse it's in Gary Indiana

>buy cheap niggertown house
>get homeowners insurance
>spray paint "white power, kkk, etc" all over it
>wait for niggers to trash it
>profit

What are you not getting here. It is an abandoned ghetto...

Lots of open doors.
Either there a lot of friendly people or house was robbed already.

You are looking at pictures of one of the worst ghettos in the entire US. What did you expect? This is what happens when a place reaches over 90% black population.

Indiana is based af senpai.

t. Hoosier

Plus weather may not be too much different unless Poland stays cold all year round. Or at least doesnt get hot.

Good luck getting in legally though not being a shit skin and all.

Average sale price of a home in 2016 for all of the USA is 185k, that's a more realistic expectation for what you'll be paying for a modest home in a safe white neighborhood. (With exceptions for states that have a higher than average cost of living. A meth house in in ghetto in Hawaii costs about 300k and a modest home in a safe neighborhood will be at least 1 million.)

>be property
>be put up fence
>be concrete the whole thing
>be allow weeds and dishevelment around property

Is it a basketball court? Is it a home? Nobody will ever know.

notice the barbed wire to keep stray niggers off the lot.

>It is an abandoned ghetto...
But there are lots of cars.

looks pretty cozy desu.

I live the town over from Gary

Lots of people go missing and probably get kidnapped, raped, and killed in houses like this. The city had almost 250k people in 1960. In 2016, about 70k. 1/3 buildings is abandoned.

Doesn't have to be in Indiana. This house is less than 10k - absolutely insane price. I could see myself raising a nice white family here, I can't even entertain that idea living in Australia.

you gon get stabbed OP

I can smell the chicken grease wafting from the humble kitchen already.

America.png

The house next to mine is a double lot 5 bed, 2 bath 1900sq. ft. for 15,900. Might pick it up for a garage.

fine, if nobody else will check'em, I guess I will

FINALLY i found a live person.
Bike is cute.

Looks like the kitchen is an add on. Windows probably came from Obama's weatherization thing a few years ago

it's hard because you're more likely to find dead people

user please
Niggers don't even want to buy that place.

Here ya go cunts. $380,000 and it's in a nice town.

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Flagstaff-AZ/7363808_zpid/31567_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/35.845647,-110.836945,34.412574,-112.732087_rect/8_zm/3_p/