Thinking about joining the army so I can die a glorious death instead of wasting it shitposting on a vietnamese style...

Thinking about joining the army so I can die a glorious death instead of wasting it shitposting on a vietnamese style mexican basket weaving forum.

I know my state is eternally cucked but would I be dying for israel like a burger? that's really the deal-breaker here.

>glorious death
The worlds not even at war your death would be meaningless

Israel isn't your enemy

maybe not but if I can kill a few dozen goat fuckers than it would be worth it

>implying your chances of dying on the job aren't higher being a bouncer than a soldier
>implying getting blown up by an IED that kills you before you can even register what happened on a Syrian road is glorious

Fighting who?

This OP, give your life for the lulz

If you want to die so badly turn in to a transexual and kill some innocent people so everyone hates those mentally ill fucks

If that's your reason for joining you won't make it past selection, let alone training.

Remember: Joining the military means you'd have to go outside and interact with other people.

Delet this I elaborated

Save your soul for the incoming race war. Don't waste it dying for some turd rock in the Middle East.

Are there other reasons?

Don't do it. Join the airforce
Source: us army medic

>Unable to form thoughts beyond drinking Sup Forums's kool-aid

I encourage you to try. The guys in the recruiting centres need some laughs.

>getting shot by an illiterate shepherd who was defending his country from foreign invaders
>a glorious death

Do you want me to recite a cheesy cookie-cutter answer about how I want to defend the very people who are invading the country? People join the military because they're going nowhere in life or lost too much.

American military mos in Canada.
Check the flag nigger

Join the FFL if you are really at the end of your sanity and don't care what happens to you. France is definitely going to see some civil uprisings and the FFL are always the guys that get called in to France's dirty work so you would probably be at the forefront of some significant happenings.

Mercenary groups love ex-legionnaires too, so that's always an option if you live through your first contract.

>People join the military because they're going nowhere in life or lost too much.

join tomorrow, you'll excel at whatever you job you choose.

If you actually get through, there's a higher chance you'll end up killing yourself before you see combat.

There's nothing deployed except for elite special forces in Afghanistan and you'll never get in