If we met aliens and they could shapeshift into humans, would it be degenerate to marry one

If we met aliens and they could shapeshift into humans, would it be degenerate to marry one.

if we met aliens, they'd probably be a hivemind like we're going to be someday

Depends on if said species could not only replicate a physical appearance, but could also 100% replicate powerful white DNA

You mean when asians takes over the world?

At this point, we could segregate that blacks, sandniggers, and degenerates from mating with said species and populate the earth with white children

Not for you, but it would be for them.

The purpose of marriage is procreation

I mean they'll be to the point where all knowledge they have is automatically downloaded and instantly understood (language, writing, history, science), and everyone would be so perfect there is no individuality anymore

Would it be wrong to fuck that Pokemon, even if it looks human?

What if they could procreate, whether organically or artificially?

dyson sphere when?

Not at all

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

it would be degenerate if you didnt fuck them in their alien form

Would marry 3 of em at once for good degeneracy

So they're space goats?

>implying they would mate with an inferior species

Just because you want to fuck animals doesn't mean it's a common practice for aliens.

But, to answer your question:

Yeah, it would be. I don't want to mix my superior genes with inferior humanoids.

There is no circumstance in which you will not be alone forever.

>I don't want to mix my superior genes with inferior humanoids

No - follow your love

>implying they wouldnt interbreed with us to create a superior hybrid species that has a stronger resistance to earth-borne diseases and genetically coded survival instincts

Not only is it not degenerate, but as a member of the human race, you have an inherent moral obligation, nay duty, to sow your wild oats into any compatible intelligent species we may encounter

If the end result is an improvement to bloodlines or society, then it is generative. If the end result is worse DNA or a fault to society, then it is degenerate.

no, no one cares where you stick your penis

It isn't the government or religions job to tell you where to put it either.

I am sick of this authoritarian bullshit

>Implying they would waste their time and resources to breed with us if they can easily engineer their own species to be immune to any disease

>implying none of them would be as sexually curious as we are

>Implying a species that can travel between galaxies hasn't evolved beyond the need of sexual gratification

This.
No one likes a liar. Shape-shifting to something other than your natural state is basically enacting a (permanent) deception

No one will like you for who you are, if who you are is never yourself. (including yourself)

>implying that you believe in evolution while being a Muslim

>Implying i am a goatfucker just because i have the jewrman flag

Good one, thou. 10/10

What kind of aliens? Semi-sexy humanoids or some Lovecraftian tentacled abomination?

These kind.

Not if they can produce white children, specially if they can produce white children despite you not being entirely white.

I would love a woman that could be used to filter the mistakes of my ancestors.

It looks like a swan boat.

Yes, africans may sometumes look human, but don't marry one.