Why do black people love Newports?

Why do black people love Newports?

why do you assume black peoples are capable of higher thoughts such as love?

fpbp

I dont know.

same reason they only drink sprite. they are niggers.

:( flavoured tobacco is banned in my province i miss menthols

They cool your throat after u hit that poot rock.

its the menthol

>why do scummy people do scummy things
That's like asking "why are poor people stupid?".

How's the freedom thing treating you? Oh wait, I didn't call you by the proper pronoun.

Why do rednecks dip Grizzly?

Marketing
Smart white people

kek

They are very high in nicotine.

made me giggle

They smoke them because it's 'black' to smoke them. Literally other black people will make fun of you if you chose any other type of cigarette. It's really the only thing that annoys me about black culture. They often buy into this concept of being black, instead of just being themselves.

Found the nigger

They aren't bad cigarettes. I like the menthol flavor. They are good to have with beer at night.

Because it's delicious.

that is correct! nobody knows

Black people love menthols. Newports are the strongest menthols. So the real question is why do black people love menthols? I think it's because it fucks them up harder. We think it's unpleasant, they don't care as their goal is to get fucked up

makes sense. Basically the Listerine smoke

I use to smoke Newports, was like candy!

Because they are menthols. 90% of my white friends smoked them too during their teenage years.

>tfw everyone in my paramedic class dips

why does this profession attract yokels

I was going to argue, but this is the right answer.

Newports are the only thing that took the smell of burning bodys out of my sense of smell

So i stuck with them

curious...

>They aren't bad cigarettes
No, all cigs are shit.
No, it isn't.

But Newports don't even taste like menthol. I gave a black guy a Nat Sherman Menthol one time and he said it wasn't a menthol. Niggers don't know shit.

Most blacks are entirely controlled by the people around them. They are told that to be cool and get women, you have to wear namebrand, drive namebrand, smoke namebrand, and do as everyone in the community does.

Why do they like anything?

S-sorry user

>same reason they only drink sprite.
All I ever see them drink is grape or orange soda. Never seen a nignog drink my beloved Mt Dew.

Yep. Theybhave crazy brand loyalty. Marketers realize this and manipulate them with ease

one theory i heard from a friend of mine is simple "poor black kids play outside more than any other race. this often helps them build strong lungs, but the lungs can be sensitive. when they are introduced to smoking (at 7 lol) they will likely smoke menthol because its whats avalible but also the only thing they can tolerate"

That's because Nat Sherman sucks, user.

Why is it the only thing they can tolerate? What's that even mean?

what is a chicken head?

regular cigs are too harsh

>one of the best brands that you can get
>they suck

So, what better than that?

>tolerates crack
>cant tolerate Marlboro lights

Oh cause the menthol is cooler. I guess but Newport are pretty much the strongest cig them and reds

I wont eat lamb because of that

the unexpected coolness of the smoke bewilders and captivates their simian minds

I smoke parliments
Too white

It's cheap, or was.

Classy dip is cope.

>one of the best brands
That's funny. As if one type of that shit is better than others. Man, how stupid can you get?

I would expect niggers to buy cheap shit like Maverick menthols.

Yet they spend $2-$6 more on Newports. Makes no sense.

>It's really the only thing that annoys me about black culture.

The strongest filter cigarette that I ever had was Seven Star 14 mg

called being nigger rich, like driving a car with rims and living in a shack

You really have never smoked, huh?

Nat Shermans are phenomenal, as are Dunhill intls. Lucky Strikes are super harsh but very good. Turkish Royals are about the best you can get in an average gas station.

I assume at some point Newport launched a highly successful ad campaign targeted at black people.. probably worked a little TOO well.

Blacks and Mexicans have ridiculous generational brand loyalty. Also biggie smalls mentioned newports in a song once and he's basically a black demigod at this point.

You don't like cigarettes or don't smoke so fuck off.

>Why do black people
>Why do
>black people

>black
>people

You can only choose 1, sorry.

the ads have things that look like dicks all over them and black people are gay

I like the Royals, but I actually went back to smoking Marlboro Red soft pack. They actually taste like the old Reds they made 15 years ago and they are a bit thicker and longer so they don't burn in 3 puffs like the box ones do.

The government has to limit the black population so they come up with many different ways to do so. Abortion clinics on every ghetto corner for instance. Newports have several highly addictive chemicals in them as well as poison.

>consuming the herbal catholic
bluepill asfuk

>Nat Shermans
Aren't they like 7 bucks a pack? American Spirit used to be a good choice but got too expensive.

Coz its bold and cold yo, just like a KANG

i do marlboro NXT's

but i'm white so that makes sense

also can confirm

>nigger coworker *admires* Newports

Manitoba? Fuck I miss bullseyes man.

It doesn't matter what race you are. If you smoke or chew you're almost guaranteed to be a scumbag degenerate. I'm absolutely amazed how people under the age of 35 can still pick up the habit of using tobacco (in ANY of its forms).

Fucking hate Canada.

You gotta stop dipping the welfare bear, user. Get some cope mint.

Niggers
Eat
Wet
Pussy
On
Round
Tables

>>nigger coworker *admires* Newports
One more reason to smoke something else. Niggers love to bum smokes. I worked with a nig one time who was always bumming cigs from other workers. One day after work one guy saw him reach into his glove box and pull out a full pack. Fucking nigger leeches.

Newport used to be the cheap menthol cigs...Kools and Salems were the top level menthols..
Tupac popularized newports and demand spiked the price.

is there a KFC one?

Newports are actually called Newport Kings.

i made the mistake of letting some white trash nigger lover bum "a cig" off me, i handed him my pack

when i was returned it, i shit you not, he removed about 14 cigarettes and left me with about 3

>reminder to get rid of hipster nigger loving white trash waste

Where are you getting them for 7 dollars a pack? A pack of Reds are 10-12 dollars here in NY, 13-14 for Nats and Am Spirits. The reservation on here on Long Island stopped selling Nat Sherman, so can only get them at a smoke shop. I'm going down to FL this Saturday so I'm gonna pick up a carton or two.

need you really ask?

Probably this

>Why do black people love Newports?

Because the name sounds fancy.

>buying nat shermans

found the faggot. grow up and smoke a camel wide pussy.

A least you don't have bums that try to hit you and spit at you if you don't give them a cigarette. I work in NYC so I just carry a pack of ultra lights and had them out whenever someone asks.

So did Tupac

I can get a pack of am spirits in PA for $6.50

Allahuberta

>giving black people anything by choice

Why do you do the things that you do?

i carry a gun at work so they avoid any sort of violence

niggers and bums know what the ultimatum is when whites have guns

and yes there's kool-aid one too

>paying for cancer

hahahahaha stupid nigger

>taste like shit
>burns away in 4 drags

Nah, I'm good. I'd rather have something I can smoke and enjoy and be a "pussy" instead of appeasing some dickhead on an anonymous message board.

>You really have never smoked
Yeah, because I'm not retarded.
>Nat Shermans are phenomenal
No, they're same as any other cigarettes.
>waah stop being a meanie!
No
>I'm absolutely amazed how people under the age of 35 can still pick up the habit of using tobacco
People are stupid. There's no reason why they do stupid shit. They just do.

Ohio. We have lower sin taxes. (for now). Reds are 6.35, camels 6, winston 5.45 or so.

Why do white people drink Bud Light?

Yeah no chance of carry a gun here, even open carry, unless you are a cop.

Not all homeless people are black. A lot of them are. I'd rather give them a cigarette and have them fuck off than get into an unnecessary fight and/or stabbed over a cigarette.

>ay we some down south trill ass donk niggaz

>Because the name sounds fancy.

the newport rebels were a famous musical group in the 1960s, probably named after that

Fuck... how many provinces are they needlessly banning shit from?

wew lad go back to 420chan with the other pretentious faggots