What's your opinion on kraut and tea?

What's your opinion on kraut and tea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPsV9BBaqWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His drunken appearance on Sargon's election stream was pretty epic.

sauerkraut is breddy guud, burger. You should give it a try.

hes cute! CUTE!

I see a lot of Kraut but not a lot of Tea

Enourmous faggot and if you watch him you have a seriously pathetic life.

so much so when he gets all serious

what are you guys talking about?

Post yfw he called Thatguy-t a nigger to his face.

anti-SJW type that doesn't actually cover anything meaningful or controversial (-> LOL you disagree with feminists who believe that there are 500 genders, gud fer yu)
He's completely ignorant of a lot of stuff as shown by his refusal to accept genetics as a basis for anything as opposed to the effects of environment, and all he cares about are the autistic "muh enlightenment values" and the like. He hates Islam but doesn't realize that it isn't just Islam that's the problem but the people and the nature of those who subscribe to believe in it.
Although desu I can't judge him too much, Germans are way too cucked by Holocaust guilt and their own government.

He's another youtube "philosopher" like Sargon and Molymeme

oh. And does he have an argument?

He's a real autistic faggot. Oh and he kidnapped some girl and she was crying about it in Twitter for days

Liked him a lot at first (discovered him when his channel was small) pretty standard rational skeptic stuff but from a German perspective which is nice. Then as the Alt Right gained traction his criticism of them became less and less fair. Then he made a huge hit piece on EdgySphinx who is most definitely one on /our goys/ if he just disagreed with Edgy I wouldn't care but he totally tried to taint his views to the entire community on YouTube. Unsubscribed immediately. Feminine tactics. Truly cucked beyond redemption.

He was a real queer when he argued with The Amazing Atheist too. I don't even support TJ but he made a point that statistically terrorism is rarer than every day fatalaties, then Kraut sperged out and started an argument, and when TJ proved him wrong he just began talking about the Islamisation of the west and Muslim ghettos. They're related sure, but he did nothing to counter TJs actual point.

>Oh and he kidnapped some girl and she was crying about it in Twitter for days
kek. got some links?

Skip to 7:34:00
youtube.com/watch?v=sPsV9BBaqWs

Yea, I like how Kraut takes Islamic terror seriously. But often he gets tunnel vision and ignores more important issues because of his disgust.

>being anti at a time when the majority is already anti sjw

wew lad what a fag.

Unfortunately it was months ago and the girl has posted about 50 tweets just in the last 2 days.

But tl;dr the two of them were dating via the Internet, she was a fan of his, and then she went to Germany to meet him, found out he was a cunt and couldn't get home because reasons. She was basically tweeting how she couldn't leave his apartment but was desperate to get away from him. Funny shit

ein býttlingur

Damn. She had to be a bit nuts though. He can't possibly have been this much of a cunt kek.

She's more than a bit nuts

His whole "culture doesn't matter and isn't worth defending" spiel was retarded and kinda killed all respect I had for the guy.

He is a useful redpilling machine, and fuck edgy desu, he was also a good redpiller before he went all 1488.

His latest pieces about the alt right are very biased. I don't understand how edgy suggesting that they would have to study more about the holocaust before making a statement on it constitutes kraut ranting for 30 minutes about holocaust denial.

Because edgy started showing his power level in public.

His a shitty liberal minus the SJW tendenses really.. Not worth watching

Edgy doesn't have a power level, he's a normie infatuated with Sup Forums memes

>i'm a classical liberal

EVERY FUCKING TIME

I'm Jewish, I'm not offended by what edgy said in the slightest. Honestly after watching edgy's content I'm shocked the one quote Kraut cherry picked to be outraged about was so boring.

one of those annoying anti-sjw leftists that has been making the same video for 2 years