Look at what you did, Sup Forums. You should stop these attacks against the media reporters AT ONCE

Look at what you did, Sup Forums. You should stop these attacks against the media reporters AT ONCE.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/10/mexican-officials-helping-haitian-illegal-immigran/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not a holocaust if you survive it

Just wait. Jews will be telling Mexico it needs to accept starving African's in the next 30 years.

oy vey the shoah was so successful there are survivors everywhere who went on to prosper and have grandchildren!

Probably Muslim.
The Jews wanted Muslims in the West and now they will now know the misery that Israel goes through.
Soon the West will be overrun and the Muslims will finish off the Jews once and for all!

This year 250,000 niggers from Congo and Haiti arrived to Mexico and are sneaking into the border to the USA. Of course, your media will not cover it for some reason.

Fpbp

Kinda dissapointed there isn't a smug pepe in the corner.

Dammit, I bet liberals are helping sneak them in because evil America won't let the poor niggers in.
Fucking hate SJWs.

The wall can't be built fast enough. When will California seced so they can take all the poor fuckers that want it?

>For this my grand parents survived the holocaust?
>Oy vey! It's annodah shoah!

>holocaust survivor

There sure were a lot if them.

I cant find my meme about the nazis killing my grandparents at only age 4. Would be appropriate.

inb4 the stupid bitch has her dna matched up with the stamp on the envelope

HE IS HERE

>It's not a holocaust if you survive it
+ ops pic top kek

The biggest question of all is how does he know that is what happened? Who told him?

Why are the (((media reporters))) from the lugenpresse so mad for?

They starting to realize the goyim are waking up to their jewish lies?

Its written in a book somewhere by a jew, so it must be true.

How dare you mock the suffering of G*d's chosen! This is very antisemitic!

Meant for

Gee, I wonder why our (((media))) in America refuses to cover this?

Could it be that these anti-American marxist kikes are hell bent on white genocide in this country?

The spic infestation is bad enough in Commiefornia....now we got violent niggers being bused in by the anti-American shitskinned fucking communist traitor Obongo?

It's a real shame nobody hung that communist fucking nigger from a tree.

witnessed

Holy shit that's hilarious

Why would the Nazis be so fucking insistent on trying to burn people alive in ovens when they had guns?

>from Congo
>going to Mexico.... to go to the USA

doesn't add up.
Why wouldn't they go to Europe instead?
They'd find much less resistance and more benefits there.

Clearly a false flag. No memes from Sup Forums would look that half assed

Its part of the story, its like telling snow white without the wicked witch and her shoahcoaster.

I mean, if you saw a nazi riding a motorcycle throw an axe through someone's head for taking a drink of water, you'd remember.

>late 1930s, early 40s machine technology was so advanced it was capable of masturbating males consistently till exhaustion without killing them

We have uncovered dildos from the 1700s yet such a masterpiece in engineering still eludes the modern world.

Mexico? you mean The American Union?

No doubt lost to Nazi evidence tampering.

This already started in Mexico.

Also in Argentina. They go for the US according to the chart.

strange how so many Jews survived the holocaust when twice the European Jewish population was allegedly gassed.

It's because they're not Congolese.

They're Haitians, and their numbers are significantly lower, around 30,000 or so. Still a large number indeed, but almost all of them are turned away or stuck rotting in Mexican prisons. Mexican officials are helping them cross illegally

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/10/mexican-officials-helping-haitian-illegal-immigran/

>never, ever trust a mexican with facts

>OYY VEYY IT'S ANNNUDA SHOAH!

This isn't fair why don't I get mail like this!

What are the odds she made that herself though?

>never, ever trust a mexican with facts

Yeah, instead trust the (((((((((((((( WASHINGTON TIMEEEEEEEESSSSS ))))))))))))))))) goyim. 30k is the (((((official))))) number, the real number is about 250,000 and increasing.

HEY RABBI

You saw how the little leftifuck experiment of Syrian refugees ended up here.

The moment they start importing sandniggers, is the moment I detonate the ebola-nuke combo I have in my shed

>What are the odds she made that herself though?

Better than average

ALL THAT FUCKING PRINTER INK REEEEEE FUCK PRINT BLACK AND WHITE FUCKKK

Why are kikes so fucking ugly?

Even the white looking ones always seem to have grotesquely disproportionate features and oddly-shaped faces.

THE NIGHT OF EPIC GETS
SHADILAY

so, who here did this ?

show yourself

How is it possible that there are still 'holocaust survivors' at all? Wouldn't they be all dead by now?

why? they could be under 100 easily

I wouldn't waste so much money for printing that shit in full color.
But I'm not as dedicated to shitposting as most people here so that might not be relevant

Oy vey! Look at what you did, goyim.

So anti-semitic and hateful

Muh LoLocaust

anybody have that picture that shows all the jews involved in the revolution of 1917??
please help much thanks

Why would her Holocaust-surviving grandparents be opening her mail? Looking for a few lose shekels? eh?

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

They're demons.

say no more senpai

it was definitely a more concise list than this but i appreciate it

It's worth remember that Lisa Lerer is a fake news "journalist" from AP and was caught in the emails colluding with the Hillary campaign, even to the point of allowing campaign staff to "characterize" her articles.

maybe you meant german revolution

Oh yes, you, the “goyim” are always building gas chambers aren’t we. “Goyim” boys build gas chambers even for science projects in high school dontcha know. Gassing 6 million Jews is such an easy thing to do that Germans can do it with one hand tied behind their backs, even while fighing Russia and the entire 1st World and while being carpet bombed. They can burn them all, too. Just that Jews have to draw in the “smoke” to the aerial photos and the bones have to magicallly evaporate by Talmudic magic.

oh man it seems i did thank you man thats it

so grab another one. it is never too much of them