The Eternal Donald

Mitt Romney BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rd0AdArPjqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Need a redpill on this guy now!

He's not picking T.Rex

Of course he is picking Russia's puppet as his SecState, dovetails with his plan to outsource American foreign policy to Russia fantastically.

Trump hasn't stated this yet

>started as engineer
>worked his way up, working at exxon for 4 decades
>is CEO now
he's everything the "muh golden spoon" kiddies hate.

Also, if the fake news reported this you know it's not true

Trump likes the hard workers HIGH ENERGY
Any corruption on his record?

lel this is basically one step below soros

how thick is you guys blindfold if you cant see how fucked this is?

It's good to have people with actual useful experience in government for once. Most western parties are filled with lawyers.

US and Russia vs China.

so here is the thing.

I was unsure of Trump before I did my research but let my tell you this:

He knows.

What does he know?

More than you can even imagine

To expound, we are at war, more or less with every oil producing county. What would you rather have as SOS, the one Mormon from Utah with a respect for all his wifes or a scrupulous CEO who has been dealing with any country that has had 10 cL of oil form 1980 forward?
When focusing on economics, I would have the latter. Sure, he is a total kike, but if you let him know who his master is, he will follow.
>select all skyscrapers.

I want all of Sup Forums to hear this before talking shit about the god emperor and his picks. Trust me, he knows..
youtu.be/rd0AdArPjqU

HE BENT THE KNEE FOR NOTHING.

FUCKING WHORESON DESERVED THAT HUMILIATION.

I thought he said he was going to announce it?

I hope he picks someone else just to fuck with CNN

This is true. Richard Branson called him vindictive to the point he was genuinely frightened by his words. At a dinner meet up, they were discussing business and Trump went on a diatribe about 5 men that didn't assist him when one of his companies were going bankrupt and vowed to "destroy" them should he ever gain legal power one day.

if this known fake news outlet is reporting this, there is no way it will be Tillerson

I have been listening to "The Art of the Deal" on my drive to work and so far im impressed.
Its in his words, Its in his tone. Trump seems to have complete control over the "artistic"viewpoint of the books and it really is good, solid advice. This is coming from a person who has had 2 business fail and I wish I had taken half the advice he gives. I am really hopeful for the the future of America.
As crass as he may be, or as simple as it seems, he knows what he is doing.

Rex is pro-TPP...