/diy/ - Firewise edition

The Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a radical leftist commune rife with HIV, drugs, and alternative lifestyle degeneracy. These communes are known as "DIY spaces" to the bums, anarchists, and drug addicts who populate them. You might even have one of these rent-free flop houses in your neighborhood or city and not even know it.

The purpose of this thread is to save the lives of those who populate such places. As the incident in Oakland has shown, these dens of ill repute are often decrepit, hazardous, and in violation of city ordinances. As members of this board of peace, we are obligated to report building code infractions and get these death traps shut down.

>Flop House Directories
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq

>Reportable Violations
pastebin.com/BebkLTfP

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>What we've done
Sup Forums is already making our communities safer. Notable victories include:
-Bell Foundry shut down "after someone filed a complaint"
youtu.be/D_b9psjI1x0
-Rhinoceropolis shut down "after the department received a tip"
youtu.be/gDvbCbaJU6I
-Glass Menage and Drkmttr shut down "after a concerned parent contacted the Channel 4 I-Team and Metro Codes"
wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop
-Purple 33 shut down "after the fire department paid [them] a visit"
facebook /PurpleThirtyThree/
-Many others

City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtu.be/FwiL2YH9AVI

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a leftist cult near you.
See if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

Other urls found in this thread:

wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop
youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM
ampthemag.com/the-real/heres-la-warehouse-ghost-ship-artists-performed-prior-oakland-fire/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584
youtube.com/watch?v=T7hHx7gdN68
codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html
yakimaherald.com/news/local/fire-code-concerns-nix-events-at-hop-shop-in-yakima/article_2e167dda-bd09-11e6-a034-2bc09e613aea.html
shredderboise.com/photos
dirtpalace.org
regenes.is/ad-oregon/
werk.la
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

STAY SAFE

>-Many others

You need to at least LIST all these others, even if you don't have a link. Take credit, no one should be shy!

>wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop

from the bottom of that article

>Bill Herbert said if anyone has information about potentially-dangerous venues, they should contact Metro Codes or the Fire Marshal’s Office immediately.

so don't worry about false report bullshit

Have YOU thanked your local Right Wing Safety Squad today?

The other thread claims
Kitty Castle (San Jose)
Werk (Los Angeles)

But I can't find sources for this. Any anons want to look for inspiring news articles on these venues getting shut down because of "tips" or "complaints"?
Hopefully they are safe and shut down.

MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN

Check the batteries in your smoke detectors!

youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM
Still working on /diy/'s anthem.
>What I have so far:
Ok, ok, I see what's happening yeah
You're face to face with safety and it's strange
You look on the verge of tears
It's adorable!
Well, it's nice to see that commies never change
See the fire rise, let's begin!
Smell the toxic fumes, it's burning!: breathe it in!
I know that you're sad; your shack, it's gone!
But trust me, you're much safer now!
What can I say except you're welcome
For getting your rat-hole condemned
Hey, it's okay, it's okay
You're welcome
You're gonna be much safer in the end
Hey!
What has two hands that called FBI
When your fire safety went awry?
This guy!
When you broke fire codes
Who sent the Feds to your abode?
You're lookin' at him, yo
Oh, also I called I.C.E
You're welcome!
Since I see you harbor rapefugees
Now that your hang-out's shut down
You're welcome!
The kids will be much safer now
So what can I say except you're welcome
For cleaning up degeneracy
There's no need to cry; it's alright
You're welcome!
Ha, I guess it's just my way of being me
You're welcome!
You're welcome!
Well, come to think of it
Kid, honestly I can go on and on
Naming the ways that you broke the law

>What I have left:
The tide, the grass, the ground, oh
That was Maui just messing around
I killed an eel
I buried its guts
Sprouted a tree, now you got coconuts
What's the lesson
What is the take-away
Don't mess with Maui when he's on the break-away
And the tapestry here on my skin
Is a map of the victories I win
Look where I've been
I make everything happen
Look at that mini-Maui just tippity-tappin'
Well, anyway let me say you're welcome
For the wonderful world you know
Hey, it's okay, it's okay
You're welcome!
Well, come to think of it, I gotta go
Hey, it's your day to say you're welcome
'Cause I'm gonna need that boat
I'm sailing away, away
You're welcome!
'Cause Maui can do anything but float
You're welcome!
You're welcome!
And thank you!

this was all I could find for werk

ampthemag.com/the-real/heres-la-warehouse-ghost-ship-artists-performed-prior-oakland-fire/

Dear Commies, we know you're retarded, but are you fire retarded?

Bump

Keep up the good work

hehe pretty gudd :D:D

Demand #saferspaces!

The lives of our comrades depend on it!

Bump because fuck commies

Good work boys. How many shitholes got shut down today?

NOTE: If your city does not have any listed "diy" spaces on the directories, you might still be able to help!
Search social media for various progressive and artsy keywords, and you will be able to find more of these dangerous spaces.
I found one in my city which was not on any directories, and have reported it to the authorities.

second

The thing with lawsuits is that you want to go after the deepest pockets. In Oakland, the slumlord and the squatter will be jailed and bankrupt, but the families will go after the city. This is why these anonymous tips are leading to evictions. If authorities receive actionable tips and do nothing about it, THEY will be sued if disaster strikes.

You don't even have to visit these sites. These animals have to advertise their happenings to draw in middle class idiots looking for debauchery and drugs. It is how they fund their agenda. The building code violations are there in their social media.

Idk kinda seems like a dick move to me.

Like, they're just trying to live. They're not hurting anybody.

>saving lives is a dick move
that's real low user

Is this the new Antifa shill tactic?

"Rave culture" is a gateway to meth and rape, user.

>They're not hurting anybody.
these places are about creepy dudes giving drugs to underage girls then raping them

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

>Search social media for various progressive and artsy keywords,
Like what? Progressive, genderfriendly, queer, the lefts' entire idealogy revolves around making up bullshit words and using them to shame other and virtue signal. What words did you use?

>Idk kinda seems like a dick move to me.
Do you know where you are?
right, they're only giving drugs, alcohol, and dick to minors while bringing property values down and living in a wasteheap just waiting to catch on fire to burn down the places around them.
shut up hippy

Updated. Thanks to the user that pointed out the error.

We must put safety first
If those people cared about art they wouldn't get involved with left-wing politics

Degeneracy hurts everyone, user.

Do your part to #MASA

>Like, they're just trying to live.
Not with those firehazards.

SHUT. IT. DOWN.

(you)

Link to the old thread:
We are triggering them. Here is a link to the original thread which was brigaded:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584

Theme song:
youtube.com/watch?v=T7hHx7gdN68

List of building codes:
codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html

Another victory! The Hop Shop shut down "stemmed from a complaint the city received"
yakimaherald.com/news/local/fire-code-concerns-nix-events-at-hop-shop-in-yakima/article_2e167dda-bd09-11e6-a034-2bc09e613aea.html

>kill 36 people in a preventable fire
>not hurting anybody

>right wing gas squads

You shouldn't report these places. They are just for hanging out and some of those fire laws are borderline Fascist.

>Like, they're just trying to live.

so were the innocent people who died after entering a facility without knowing how much of a poorly regulated death trap it was.

they were innocent and robbed of life and that means nothing to you.

What about "pop-up" as a search phrase? It's usually a little richer, so the butthurt will come from a higher class of fire-code infringer.

Borderline is not fascist enough

COME ON GUYS
GET FIREWISE

goddamn, you asspirates aren't even trying.

>fire laws are borderline Fascist

Nice.

Idaho user here, anyone want to check this place out and add their contact info to the list? shredderboise.com/photos New to the effort and these pics are hard to tell for sure if there are any violations, not in Boise unfortunately so I cant visit myself.

really hard to see much of anything

Any of these warehouse venues listed on the golden Donna kikebook page?

>This bait gets so many yous
>I get none when I actively try to contribute
C'mon guys. I actually want input, should I post the damn thing or not?

MASA

hehe bretty good Sup Forums

>my town's qt original fire engine
was up and running in the christmas parade

>not dying is oppressive

take this (you) dirty slut

yeah, that looks like a keeper

Keks all round

"Collective" is good, especially "artists collective" and similar terms. "queer space" is good as well.

Checked.

Report that shit.

PRAISE KEK!!!

who will trump appoint as his secretary of fire safety

Tbh most people that go there are leftists.

I want MORE leftists to burn to death, not less.

I WANT FEEDBACK, NOT SHITPOSTING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kay shadedick edgelord, thanks for your input

It's about the kids who will be corrupted or killed in these shit holes. The people who run them will probably die of a heroin OD after getting kicked out of their shitholes.

disavowed

That's not the purpose

Most of these people are literally homeless without these shitholes because they're unemployable communists who spend all day parading around in fishnet leggings fighting "the man." This is an easy, legal way of fucking with them.

You got feedback. Report that shit

Seems like somebody's garage band held in a show in the garage desu senpai. This isn't core mission.

Hit the DC/Nova/Va ones hard....Inauguration time is coming on Jan 20, 2017 and Antifa and their Ilk plan on disrupting the inauguration!

On Jan 20 and Jan 21 2017 there will be a Million woman march ,which means places to stay in the city are going to be non existent, so these DIY spaces are going to be crucial to them!

If user is college student, hit up their College book store, student union, College Library, music department, and other gathering spots on campus!
LOW RISK to any of this, you are already a student and don't need to blend! It's low risk Intel gathering! Fliers are usually plentiful.

Also hit up used music/record shops/Hot Topics/Spencer bulletin boards.... lots of good leads there.

Reminder that if people are squatting in a foreclosed property a call to the bank that owns it will generate immediate action... the police kind and contractors to board it up!

Do your part for Fire Safety today!

Will do.

But not today. Tomorrow they're throwing another party, those jobless shits, so I think I'll do it then~

if you read the kikebook text, it's something they do often. it's not a one-off thing

dirtpalace.org
Report this place

Eh not a good idea you don't really want people to know how correlated it all is

NOW LOOK AT THIS WAREHOUSE
THAT I JUST FOUND
WHEN I SAY GO
CALL UP THE FD

Anyone got the tally on how many of these places got shutdown today alone?

This is a winner, call it in

need some photos of the space. can't find much on the site.

Dammit, there was a good one in Portland that I found over the weekend but I can't remember what it was called...I've been searching for an hour but can't find it

idk if any places have been shut down yet, if people have been reporting them then i would expect at least a couple to have been inspected

how fast does this sort of thing work over there?

exactly this. just go on the location's intagram geographical tag and then it becomes an ez pz, borderline boring, rabbit hole to go down

Not a garage, a basement. And they do multiple "bands", but they all have the shittiest names.

regenes.is/ad-oregon/

links to the archives are being spread all over diy sites and the responses are hilarious, it doesn't matter now

>how fast does this sort of thing work over there?
1-2days

You idiots need to cease and desist. They are harming no one and most night clubs are never up to code. This is just heartless and mean. It's a waste of taxpayers money to go after these people who just want a outlet for their creativity and personas

It depends on how busy the fire marshal is and how large the city is but they don't take these calls lightly. Some of these places could get shut down the day of the call or within the week easily. In a city like LA though it could take a while for them to get around to checking out a tip.

try harder

>This is just heartless and mean

You do know where you are right?

>ATTENTION
ATTENTION
Another keyword that is useful in searches is "infoshop" I just came across spaces named that. They may be named that in the DC area as well.

If they just wanted a outlet for their art they wouldn't do things like support Bernie Sanders or BLM

I think you're lost newfriends.

These aren't nightclubs they are illegal tenements moonlighting as nightclubs. If the landlords aren't willing to play by the rules they shouldn't be in business.

Gosh, time to get a job, antifa scum!

seen infospace too

werk.la

werk's website still has some stuff on it planned for today or the future, but maybe they haven't got around to updating it