Anyone notice post election how boring Sup Forums has gotten??

Anyone notice post election how boring Sup Forums has gotten??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o4LIDA7YfIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

victory breeds complacency

where are my happenings?

ever since 2015 pol has been going stale for me

I need a new hobby

the calm before the storm

>2019

what did he mean by this?

Plus there hasn't been any good happenings in a while.

Only for amerian tards
Trump says man-made climate change is a myth
>Americans actually believe this

this too

we've been fucking with antifa by shutting down their safe spaces AND there was a car chase thread like 40m ago dude, sorry you missed out

Should have voted for Hillary if you really wanted happenings famalamadingdongs

>boring
>endless salt from the left trying to discredit Trump and have him replaced before he even becomes president

it's pretty good. Sup Forums just slowed down a bit since the election newfriends shoo'd off

kek

As much as I hate to admit it, that's pretty fucking true. War with Russia = happening everyday. I mean, we won. It's just we don't have much else to conquer anymore.

We are growing tired of winning. Keep your head up op, we will only but win more

we will look back upon the 2016 election cycle with such nostalgia

So true man. I unironically think about the meme war as a distinct time in my life. I made so much OC and got so many good keks, bants and tears it was glorious.

Yup, really boring. Hopefully something happens in France or Germany this new years.

Also, Sup Forums may be down as of late, but if you keep up with conservative news like Rush Limbaugh and Micheal Savage, its actually still pretty exiting

sad but true. The election was the thing I was looking forward to since July 2015. It's completely dominated all discussion on Sup Forums. I don't know what to do now. I feel like a dog who actually managed to catch the mail man.

There hasn't really been anything going on and for some reason leftists have began to flood places like Sup Forums and reddit with even more dumbass things that no one cares about. At this point its better to just not goto any social sites because the cancer has become overwhelming so the entertainment values are at an all time low.

Fuck off newfaggot

>I don't know what to do now. I feel like a dog who actually managed to catch the mail man.
Bro, the inevitable collapse, race war, Day of the Rope is coming and it's coming quick. Before you know it we'll be on the nationalist front lines of Eurabia fighting against ISIS and their leftist chattel slaves.

All I want for Christmas is genocide in Canada

Something might come along. It's only inevitable.

>boring
This is how it looked before all the shitposting newfags showed up.

LEL SILLY GOY.....WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK

ok then....war with china when next set of trips

*if next set of trips in four posts

I'm still waiting for the inevitable Assange happening but it's been dragging out forever. Pizzagate is mostly speculative so that's unlikely. It sounds shitty, but I kinda want something new to happen so we could have those glorious threads again; even if it has horrible implications.

We kind of peaked after electing our president. DIY stuff is mostly just cleaning up the leftovers.

Are you kidding me? Yeah, things slowed down and went back to normal, but this is the normal that we all knew and loved. Some things changed, but this time is what made times like the election worth it all.

It just sucks that's there's so many shit threads lately like the new Star Wars movie, I barely frequent here as much as I used to.

welcome to 4skin, we've got you covered

My German grandmother used to tell me that if I'm bored, then I must be boring .

What are you talking about? Watching the left meltdown has almost been orgasmic. The drama in their failure in the recount, having no proof about Russian interference, and knowing the electoral numbers are against them...how can you not be excited!!??

back to plebbit then faggot

o-o-okay :'^(

enjoy "nords vs meds" threads

I prefer post election. Less CTR shills, more variety of topics, not only trump circlejerks.

god you brits are so cucked my liberal indoctrination, i feel bad for you

Go back to r/The_Cuck

Yes. Yawn.

This. Fugging terrorists not earning their keep.

Love this. Am now inspired to put up more lights.

>I feel like a dog who actually managed to catch the mailman
Topkek

Sadly, I get this feel

>Faggot takes shot at President Trump.
>Acting President Pence makes homosexuality illegal while Trump recovers.

I miss it too.
On the one hand, the memes, the momentum, the flood of links, he'll even the obvious shills made it all seem like we were on the crest of some beautiful wave.
But... we gained a lot of dumbasses along the way. Some of these newfags have trouble making even the slightest of arguments.
We'll cull them down. /pol will become a slower, more thoughtful place.
On the bright side, the media looks like it's going to fight Trump with every trick in the book for the next four years so at least we'll have fun fighting the liars...

too many idealists and not enough keks.
All these newfags and SJW journalists actually getting worked up over Sup Forums without us having to do anything really kills the fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=o4LIDA7YfIA
this senpai.
I will tell my children of the keks we had one day

The election is over. No recent terror attacks. It's winter so that suppresses chimpouts because niggers tend to not want to riot when it's cold.