Donald Trump 2020

Will you be voting for Donald Trump a second time, Sup Forums?

Yes.

Yes

Yes

If he does a good job yes.
If he does a shit job, third party.

>Will you be voting for Donald Trump a second time, Sup Forums?

No because I didn't voted for him the first time.

fpbp

If he does a good job then yes if not then I won't that's how it works

What if he doesn't follow through on his promises? No wall, a new trade agreement very similar to TPP, etc. Could you see yourself sitting out or voting third party next cycle, if that happened?

>sitting out or voting third party
Nope, the progressive agenda must be stopped no matter what. I don't want the US to turn into "Sweden with niggers and spics."

I'm voting Jeb!

Absolutely. If he does not appoint Romney he will have surpassed my wildest dreamz.

If there is no wall, it will be because of Congress, which he doesn't control. Christ, can't leafs read at least a *little* about American politics

I have never blamed Obama for ANYTHING other than the things he has done. Ever. I am even decently grateful towards him. The only things Obama deserves credit or scorn for are things he has done and that are his fault, not including things that happened beyond his power.

So yeah, before you whine and kvetch over EVERYTHING Trump does for the next 8 years -- and I know you lefties WILL kvetch continuously for the next 8 years -- familiarize yourself about what his actual powers are.

If he keeps even half of his promises, then yes.
If not, i'm certain his approval ratings will plummet enough for someone else to snatch the primary from him, especially if Sup Forums chooses to put their meme magic behind another candidate.

He didn't appoint Romney its all over da news senpai. He did it just for the keks to fuck with Romney.

Well, news sites are saying that sources indicate, etc. I don't trust "sources indicates" stuff. I am still tense and waiting with baited breath.

So you think its for sure, that the fucking twice betrayer Romney will not become SoS?

Mittens himself said he's not getting it
>t. goybook

I really fucking like this image, i wish there was one that wasnt as lighthearted and cartoonish that conveyed the same point.

There would be no reason for him to run for president if he hadn't intended to follow through on his promises. He's lived a life full of wealth, luxury and pleasure, he wouldn't give all that up for nothing.

Somebody described it as "libertarians become fascists once they realized that nobody is just going to fucking leave them alone"

a friend of mine says that libertarians are just conservatives in their immature form

Considering Drugs are probably gonna triple down on the stupid and run either Big Chief Screeches at Moon Warren or some random hijab 'slim, yeah, probably.

*Dems lol

Doesn't matter, still voting for him.

>enough for someone else to snatch the primary from him,

No presidential incumbent has ever lost a primary. Ever.

>No new deals will be done during my term(s) in office
what did he mean by this?
wasn't the going to make deals with CHYNA and others

should mean
>no new land/building purchases
>no new trump steaks type ventures
>no new super large financial transactions suddenly

>There's no reason a megalomaniac narcissist would want to become the most powerful man in the world.
Go sit in the corner Canada.

That depends on how well he does these next 4 years

Yes

No since I like chaos.

>Will you be voting for Donald Trump a second time, Sup Forums?

That depends on whether it will make liberals cry or not.

That doesn't make any sense, though. Just because his kids are managing his business doesn't mean he doesn't still own them. If a foreign diplomat stays at Trump's DC hotel, Trump either has to give the money back or he's violated the emoluments clause.

The problem with conflicts of interest isn't that Trump might be BUSY, it's that it's easy to clandestinely bribe him, and he's done nothing at all to address this.

il be voting for Canadian Trump next election.

> Kevin O'leary

This, you sheep shouldn't be saying anything else. Big Don is shot one against the globalist establishment. If he's effective, we'll keep using him. If not, we move on.

If Trump makes good on his promises, I'll probably be voting 3rd party to try to get some of the moderate candidates funding this time. If he does good his support base will carry him through to next election, and Centrists like me won't have to worry about...things, like Clinton, popping up.

>Implying Trump being a megalomaniac narcissist is a bad thing

transparency will be key
also good will on president Trumps part but this is also going to require a lot of give on the regulations side because a person this successful has never been president

if trump is forced to completely sell of no other successful person will ever want to run

trump is old and could retire but what does this say for younger candidate?
and why should his kids get screwed out of the family business?

what is the flag on the shoe supposed to be?

Are you retarded?

He hasn't even started his first term.

>>transparency will be key

Well, we're fucked, then. Trump STILL hasn't released his tax returns, and he ain't gettin' around to that anytime soon. There'll be no transparency in a Trump administration.

>>also good will on president Trumps part but this is also going to require a lot of give on the regulations side because a person this successful has never been president

"A lot of give" requires a Constitutional amendment. It's illegal for Trump to take money from anyone who works for a foreign government, which is a bit of an issue since he owns hotels in Washington. If any foreign diplomats stay in the DC hotel he owns, that's money from them to the president, which is not only illegal, but SUPER illegal, since the constitution forbids it explicitly.

>>if trump is forced to completely sell of no other successful person will ever want to run

Nonsense. He can put his assets in a blind trust (a real blind trust, not "I own all the businesses and my kids do the day-to-day"). That's what previous rich presidents have done, and none of them had a problem with it. And if a blind trust is a bridge to far for you to be president, you probably shouldn't be running anyway.

>>and why should his kids get screwed out of the family business?

Because otherwise the President of the United States has an easy and obvious method for foreign governments to clandestinely bribe him. If keeping corruption out of the White House means Eric Trump has to get a real job, that's hardly our fucking problem.

Yes.

That's because you're a low testosterone pussy

you are a 100% right but because you contradict the echo chamber... U R A C U K

i like it too. it describes me the last 2 years

what is that guys problem?

Its more likely to avoid allegations of trump using government money to fund his buisness. Rediculous that he would but you know how the media is.

Ask me again in two and a half years, but almost certainly.

Anarcho-communism nowadays, but historically it just means any rebel group. Red and black represent blood and struggle in flag language.

Yes

The left needs to completely reboot and change their message, if they ever want my vote again. It doesn't look like they are even capable of figuring out why they lost the election, so I doubt that will happen.

Right, because Sweden's racial purity (I'm not necessarily advocating for it) is the only reason that they can sustain the economic model. The second you bring in cultures that start to live off of welfare perpetually (Look at the way Scandinavian countries have started to turn away Muslim migrants), your population climbs above about 10-30 million, or you have excessive wasteful spending on the military, the social democratic model crumbles.

if the opposition continues to be "muh racism" "muh refugees" "muh feminism" than I'll vote for even if he is without a doubt the worst President ever.

I'd rather our country die in a bang than being overrun by rapefugees and illegals

>>Its more likely to avoid allegations of trump using government money to fund his buisness

I can't imagine he's so stupid as to literally spend tax money on himself and expect no one will notice.

Besides, there are a bazillion ways to use the presidency to make money. He could short a company's stock and then insult them on twitter to make their stock go down. He could have foreign diplomats stay at his Washington hotel. Both of those things are illegal (the former is a type of insider trading, the latter is emoluments), but he could do subtler shit, like pressuring British politicians to come out against wind farms near his golf courses, which would hurt the value of the golf courses (he's done this with Nigel Farage), or informally change US diplomatic policy to more favor a country he has business deals with (did you know he's building a hotel in Taiwan?)

And, of course, Trump explicitly promised to bring down regulations on companies that displeased him, like when he promised to regulate Amazon harder as punishment for Washington Post stories he didn't like. All sorts of legal and illegal ways to profit off that.

I really hope he runs. He could make Canada great again. Badass gives even less fucks than Trump and honestly he's so goddamned polished that I don't know if he's even salable of the gaffes Trump was. Not that it even mattered.

At this point I am certain the CIA will try to kill him. We won't have elections in 2020.

Meh NSA and FBI are on his side, frankly I'm not that worried. NSA are the new power brokers.

unless republicans start gun grabbing i'll be blind voting rnc the rest of my life. fuck the dems, they should be legally defined as a traitorous terrorist organization. can't believe i ever used to vote for them.

Luckily this was my first election and realized that when Hillary stole the nomination.

>concern troll

Yes of course

>wish there was one that wasnt as lighthearted and cartoonish that conveyed the same point.
Why? I think this one is perfect. Not everything needs to be super serious.

Only if he gets jus solis repealed

This desu senpai

Don't even care who the Republicans put up, I am voting straight Republican just to take down the Dems

Democratic party has become so corrupt it's disgusting, they must be stopped.

Hello, Reince.

Our entire political system is rotten to the core, but the dems are just slightly more cancerous on the surface.

If he can do this, I will swear undying loyalty to the God Emperor, even if he starts killing babies.

Sad!

Hey there, I'm young and am only recently becoming interested in politics, could someone explain what this cartoon conveys/represents?

Not even a fucking search faggot? How lazy is your ass

a little authoritarianism keeps snek from being crushed by the commie

my response can be summed up thusly: the opposite of no.

The way things are going he won't make it to inauguration. Neocons, Dems and are holding a live grenade and would rather kill everyone then let him be president. Arm yourselves anons. This is quite possibly the final showdown.

And the media I meant to include

I'd say this is correct. I spent my teen years fucking despising politics and everything about it.

Early adulthood I called myself a libertarian because I acknowledged that conservative economic policy fucking worked but didn't want people to think I shared their social policy, scared they wouldn't like me.

Now I think I float pretty closely towards the authoritarian right.

Not if he doesn't fulfill his campaign promises.

Illegals must go.
Obamacare must go.
Common Core must go.

If anything its the opposite, an-cap is the logical conclusion of conservative thought because it would mean a society totally dependent on the natural order.

In an-cap societies, private property owners (along with privately owned villages and cities) would exclude anyone they wanted

Technically someone could be very high up in the blue square and still be an anarchist if they believe that preserving society from racial and cultural decay should be done with private agencies

Yes if Trump makes good on wall, muslim ban, and h1b

The economy has no where to go but up

Delivered.

This ones pretty funny too

So fucking true. I was libertarian all throughout college, but when I got tired of being called a privileged white male sexist for the 1000th time, I went authoritarian.

Yes

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

I have to admit, that looks pretty badass