Dude im burning eternally in hellfire lmao

Dude im burning eternally in hellfire lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.ancientfaith.com/glory2godforallthings/the-river-of-fire-kalomiros/
youtube.com/watch?v=zkiPCKlNjX0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._J._Ayer#Near-death_experience
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I heard from a guy that on he debated the Bible with his Christian doctor on a road trip slightly before his death. Maybe he has a last second conversion

Hell doesn't exist.

Religions are dumb relics from the past. Everything can be explained with science now.

Not everything, don't get ahead of yourself. Not that I disagree with your first statement.

Why did God create a world where animals tear each other apart and consume each other's flesh to survive?

So if science is all, that implies materialism. With materialism, I'm just a product of atoms controlling my every movement. Free will is a illusion. How can you debate right or wrong with that premise? At least Christianity provides a foundation to stand upon. All you have is subjective opinion

Because humans are the only sentient beings.

Read, brothers:

blogs.ancientfaith.com/glory2godforallthings/the-river-of-fire-kalomiros/

>Determinism means there's no such thing as right or wrong

I feel like Martin "Gas the Kikes Race War NOW" Luther had an answer for this.

I never really appreciated how much edge he was channeling in some of those photographs.

Amazing example of irony

SCREENSHOT

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

Gorillas are right there
They can learn english, solve puzzles, communicate with handsigns....etc

youtube.com/watch?v=zkiPCKlNjX0

The reason I bring this shit up in Christian threads isn't to be an edgy athiest. It's because I myself grew up Christian, and I think that Christians have some real childish beliefs that fuck them over. It would be much better if they focused less on making scientific predictions, and more on interpersonal relationships, values, traditions....etc

Enjoy eternal damnation

And elephants can paint pictures

Enjoy being retarded

is he cosplaying as Camus?

explain why OP is a faggot, with science of course

kek

>Why did God create a world where animals tear each other apart and consume each other's flesh to survive?
To teach us that this is morally right

Our position only EXISTS because we nitpick these specific little points. :)

"I reject the conclusion X exists."
^^^^ does not mean "I actively believe Y"

Some theists on this board still don't understand the distinction, what it means, or why we're making it.

>So if science is all, that implies materialism.
Materialism is an economic concept similar to capitalism. It has nothing to do with science.

Why are *certain people* so insanely ignorant when it comes to science? Why are they incapable of any rational thought?

which was more based?
>obviously pete

are these faggots posing for a rap album or something?

RElated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._J._Ayer#Near-death_experience

>Free will is a illusion.
Only if you are part of "god's plan", whatever that means. Religious idiots are so cognitively damaged from years of irrational beliefs they can no longer comprehend the obvious contradictions of their cognitive dissonance.

>How can you debate right or wrong with that premise?
Men create morals. Then men fabricate gods to enforce the morals. This means your absolutism is fake as well.

>At least Christianity provides a foundation to stand upon.
An irrational foundation of mental quicksand.

>All you have is subjective opinion
Logic is pretty much the same for everyone. but there are thousands of gods and religions and each one has its own wildly subjective opinions and shockingly immoral relativism. In fact, you idiots have to meet once a week to keep all the lies straight.

Cause that's metal as fuck

>CAPCHA: RULES OF NATURE

If youre a catholic, then you sure are.

Still smarter than American blacks. Hilarious.

Then explain gravity
Then explain Life
Then explain so called "everything"

Science knows How, but not why.
We have theories....nothing in science is concrete and is always open to specialization and reformation if a more accurate theory is made to take the place of its former precedessor.

Why do people think after 200 years of modern science we have the answers to everything yet cant even give energy to people around the world, still burn fossil fuels that are deteriorating our ozone and we cant even feed or govern ourselves properly...To say Science is in its infant state, would be a astronomical understatement.

Elon Musk tier compared to African African-Americans

I miss you, Hitch. Please come back to life. Bring David Bowie back with you.

>burn fossil fuels that are deteriorating our ozone
Nigger you do know that the Earth's ozone layer is currently better off than it has been for decades?
I suggest you do a bit of research about what is fucking up what before making this post.

My bad, your right, I didn't mean deteriorating.

But still burning fossil fuels is extremely primitive.

Luther didn't believe in predestination. You're thinking of Calvin.

>Materialism is a form of philosophical monism which holds that matter is the fundamental substance in nature, and that all phenomena, including mental phenomena and consciousness, are results of material interactions. Materialism is closely related to physicalism, the view that all that exists is ultimately physical.

Here you go smart guy

It doesn't do SHIT to the ozone you fucking idiot
The theory is that the geometry of the carbon oxygen bonds is harmonic to the frequency of Infrared light (i.e. thermal radiation) and thus traps more heat in the atmosphere
I genuinely didn't realize Americans were QUITE this fucking stupid