Reminder cats are for women and gays. Dogs are mans best friend

Reminder cats are for women and gays. Dogs are mans best friend.

>numale
>sleeve tattoos
Lmao
Wonder how all you daring rebels who got tattoos to stick it to dad feel about this being the image you now represent

Imagine fucking a dog, my god Sup Forums...my god

hot

Do you think he'll get pissed if I tell him he's everything I don't want to be ?
I can't see him being like "damn I failed, im not a role model !"

What a hilarious article title. "Toxic masculinity" is one of the funniest things I've read all day.

Also fuck cats.

Generation Z will fix this degeneracy. They hate tattoos.

Of course it's a fucking Canadian. Guarantee this leaf has fucked animals

"Cat men" detected

I like both, but having a dog requires more commitment also having a dog in a small apartment who'll end up being alone most of the day is kinda cruel.

Cats on the other hand won't overfed if left with abundant supply of food, i don't have to take them out and they are perfectly fine spending time by themselves.

Dogs are the most based companion and the ultimate argument for why Islam is the most shit tier religion.

I dunno.
I had a friend design a really cool tattoo that looks like

OTAKU except with anime girls sprawled all over it.

too bad my Lycanroc is pretty BA, but i know its probably plain furbait.

hahahaha

This guy FUCKS cats goddamn queer ass hole

>All hail the rise of cat men
>hail the rise of cat men
>the rise of cat men
>rise of cat men
>of cat men
>cat men

AKA women and fags.

>not respecting all forms of life in nature
>falling for anti-animal propaganda

Disgusting, no better than a fucking chink subhuman

But your some shitskinned nigger who abuses them for fun, gas yourself

That's right goyim, take off the shackles of your Toxic masculinity and embrace your feline friends. Perfect for your small apartment where you keep your balls.

Wow its true
>tfw gay
>tfw cat owner

Shit m8 same here. Really activates my almonds

gtfo Sup Forums filthy faggots

>Mfw there is a nu male cat man near me

>not getting a scorpion

Relax I'm shitposting.

>Not owning both a handsome German Shepherd dog and sleek black bengal cat

look up black bengals before you faggots even try to shitpost, Im more redpilled than all of you.

cats are good and so are all pets screw you

>not having a pet beehive

Holy shit everyone I know who likes both cats and dogs is then actually bisexual! Thanks for this huge giant redpill, Sup Forums!

STUFFING YOUR FACE AS USUAL

don't own animals. it's clear beta men have dogs as a means to increase their pack size. its a sad attempt to cover up their lack of real life connections with people.

>muh generation will be the answer
Go to bed, it's past your bedtime child

I rescued a cat. I'm not a fkin beta male either. Doesn't take a huge commitment and i saved this lil dude from the cage and possible euthanasia. Dogs are obviously better but i am gone most of the day.

>"Toxic Masculinity"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I like cats because they're cute, but I'm in no way a commie queer
Lock up the homos in prison and "forget" about them I say. Same with the sissies who act like homos, they're just fags in denial

Cat whisperer

OP confirmed for cat lover

>not being the master of animals that man was destined to be and having both

Cats deal with pests/rodents, dogs deal with security when you're away.

Dog whisperer

really makes me think

There are many gay couples in my neighborhood and each and every one of them owns one of those obnoxious lapdogs, not a cat.

Also pic related.

>dog shits in bed
>slap its ass
>dog bites you
>cat shits in bed
>slap its ass
>cat stays loyal to you
Cats are like a good woman, dogs are like niggers, use them for work but don't leave them in the house

>Written by a feminist
serious beta male shit right there, guy in pic is probably fugging a bbc nigger

A homo spic

>Cat men

CIDF pls

so all muslims are gay? thanks for correcting the record

Fuck, i have a cat. Am i a nu male now?

They gang rape little boys don't they?

This guy likes dogs because they have big dicks and will fuck their wife and let them watch. A cat never tries to fuck your wife

Yes

>Not wanting to dominate a cat, which is more like a wild animal minus the risk of major threatening injuries

Doggos are cool, too, but they're too easy, need a LOT of care and if you live in an apartment they're mostly not allowed.

Typical of a cat man to think about his cuckholding fetish

I don't think having a cat automatically makes you beta but hating dogs for sure does.

>inb4 waaaah but a d-dog bit me as a kid

Me too but i ain't no pussy. I love dogs

>cat
>eats rats
>dog
>rapes your wife
>licks his dick in front of guests
>sniffs other dogs asses when you take it to the park
>runs away and never comes home if you leave the door open but the cat will always come home
Dogs are niggers of the pet world

>hover hand

Yeah I'll cuck you that's my fetish

I don't see how a man would preffer a cat over this

Dogs are pack animals who are happy if you are the alpha dog to follow. A well trained dog is a wonderful and obedient animal. So no, it's just a beta owner the one that allows the obedient black slave to turn into a nigger.

Good lads

Don't co-opt my kitties for your agenda

What? I have a cat and it doesn't effect me. I still workout every other day, when I fuck i girl I choke her and discribe what a waste of energy she is. My masculinity hasent been effected by my cat, these people need to do more studies.

Its okay to own a cat as a man but only if you're a slav in a commieblock

Yeah dogs are fine if you have them for their job like a sled dog, or guard dog. We have guard dogs in the village but they aren't allowed in the house because they're stinky dirty animals

dogs kill rats, too.

What do you think most terriers are for? That's right... killing varmints.

Apparently, there is a rat catching club in New York.

People roam the streets with small dogs at night and have them kill rats.

The media is pushing more or less pic related on a sub conscious level.

Also, any other "dog ladies" in here? Post dog pics if you go 'em.

i have 2 dog and cat and girlfriend
my parents have 2 dog and cat

aren't dogs haram?

>there are "men" walking around with this catching rats

>e but they aren't allowed in the house because they're stinky dirty animals

Muslim detected

cats are low maintenance compared to dogs and they have to be left in your house or around your house.

Dog can be taken anywhere.

Dog is closer to dealing with another person than a cat is.

>the stereotype that 'cats are for girls"

who the fuck has ever said that

I have a greenland dog, she's majestic AF, but nothing can compare to a husky.

Sup Forums has always loved cats, and got people arrested that abused cats many of times

you newscum really are cancer

There's no Muslims in Hungary

dogs like that.

Rat terriers, border terriers, boston terriers, and such.

They'll kill rats on command. They better wear goggles.

If I remember correctly, rat slaying terriers could get their eye bitten off by rats in rat pits. Rats will bite at the eyes.

A dog out rat catching should wear eye protection.

XXXXXXDDDDDD LULCATZ LEL

Six years ago my friend got a cat.
I call him a faggot to this day.

I'm no longer surprised at Canadia.

I don't care dogs stink, they drool, they fart they're nasty dirty animals. I never saw a dog lick itself clean but cats do a lot and have nice soft silky fur dogs don't

>People roam the streets with small dogs at night and have them kill rats.

This is fucking hilarious for some reason.

Men.

If you think the pet you own affects your masculinity in some way, you're no better than the hood niggas who adopt abused pit bulls to show their homies how thug they are

You're all colossal faggots

t. No pets master race

Are you okay?

Cats have brain parasites spread through their shit and shit in a box inside your home. Cats are not only assholes and for girls but they are filthy.

I like cats more for the sole porpuse of not stinking as much as dogs, they know how to groom themselves.

Reminder that capitalism killed my father (pic related).

Overworked by industrialist greedy pigs, in a state of exhaustion he fell into the lathe he was operating. I'll be posting pictures of his body from his death album my family had made up as a reminder to all of the horrors of capitalism.

>for girls
Why push this meme, cats are filthy animals, dogs are for everyone, men and women.

Dog's are for betas in denial about being beta, and the only thing that will fallow their lead is a pack animal breed to be obedient.

>It's not masculine to own a self-sufficient killer that doesn't take shit from women and makes effeminate people its little bitches.

Wew lad. Obviously a man should have border collie or English Setter to help out on their property, but having a cat is relatable, its utilitarian for pests, and its more masculine than a simpering little lap dog.

The day of the rake is nigh

Are we still being raided by /leftypol/ or something? That would explain the Cat men ITT

At least they shit in a box not like dogs who shit on your floor
>buy kitten
>kitten finds box
>shits on it
>buy puppy
>shits on floor
WOOOOOW MANS BEST FRIEND LOL XD just buy an Indian

Cat owners don't get to decide who's alpha and beta. You're literally a girly cat man.

While you go home to your loving father and cherish him all I have to remember my father by are pictures of his death (he died when I was 6 months old)

THIS IS CAPITALISM. NOT WALL STREET. THIS.

He's a a big guy

>and its more masculine than a simpering little lap dog.

This is what catfags tell themselves. wew

Cats are adorable nigger, dare I say, double nigger.

Get a big black boxer then to prove your masculinity faggot

Probably
Also
>implying workers haven't been overworked to death to prevent a shitty communist system from collapsing on itself