I want the old Trump back

Trump won because of the way he USED TO talk. Saying things like:

>Our leaders are stupid, our politicians are stupid
>The wall just got 10 feet taller
etc

Now he's toned it down a bit. Do you think he can resist going back to the original Trump or is he going to become a politician like the rest of them?

Why the fuck wouldn't you eat them first? Eating potato's cold is shit tier.

this.

always eat the fries first.

they get cold too fast.

But fries are shit if you let them go cold. Never doubt Trumps infinite wisdom faggot.

just waiting for innauguration then the real shitshow shall begin

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>back professional conman
Wtf why isn't he what he talked himself up to be?

You faggots gonna fill up on potato. Do you even eat meat?!

Plus if you ate them afterwards you'd never finish. The burger should be the final bite.

Thank you so much op I almost forgot my daily burger

You really think he entered that meal without a game plan? What is he, a Bush?

The objectively correct answer is

>bite of burger
>a fry or two

AT THE SAME TIME. THEY ARE PAIRED FOR A REASON.

Would you rather have the rather repeating, bland taste of a bunch of fries? Or wold you rather have a glorious burger being your last bite?

This.

>not shoving all down your gullet and going back for seconds

Do you even America?

My personal method is to use about 15 fries on the burger just between the bun and the lettuce, and eat the rest, then eat the burger, then finish the drink.

In fact, I'm eating a burger right now.

Meant it for this.

I think I love you user

Only cause it's fucking -50 degrees in Canada. Igloo niggers.

GETTING A BURGER RIGHT NOW FOLKS

What you think of as "old Trump" is just a lie, it's an act. Trump is a kike, he never meant a word that he said. I don't understand why people on pol are so eager to trust someone with SO MANY red flags? Of course there is a perfect excuse for all of these numerous charges and everything is "purely coincidence".

Free yourselves kike slaves! Please!

gotta save it for 2020

>thread derailed

this site is terrible

He doesn't have to pander to specific people since he's won. He's also playing the game more carefully now. He's also going to take the opportunity to go back on a few things he says, knowing that his supporters are 100% supportive of him (rather than 95, 90, or any reasonable amount)

Meaning that if he hires kikes from Goldman Sachs after bitching about those very people in rallies, no Trump supporter is going to complain. Lol.

Sounds un-American right? Well, go figure, most of the American flags on this board are fake. Americans can't possibly be this cowardly and stupid, so I refuse to believe even half of you are actually American.

why is his right leg YUUUGE?

Shit thread to begin with

We are seriously reaching Sup Forums tier bantz. We are discussing what ways are the best to eat burgers. Completely ignoring the originally posed question.

>implying there's no oven in plane

I put my fries on my burger.

A fucking leaf. This is a burger issue!

after inauguration. He's got a lot of stuff on his plate, ATM.

- transfer control of his businesses to his children
- hire cabinet
- hire staff
- talk to GOP congressman
- talk to people who have pressing business

He's got to deal with a lot of shit, ATM.

I've been doing this since the 3rd grade.

I need to make Jew pancakes for buns one day.

OP here. If I had known everyone would start talking about burgers I would've used a different pic...

But to add some more specific questions:

1. Will we actually get the wall?
2. Is he really going to get us new and better trade deals?
3. Is he going to bring down the debt?
4. Is it even possible to get tired of winning?

Obviously he's gonna tone it down a bit as the leader of the free world but he's still bringing pretty prime bants idk what timeline you're in

He's lost touch with his campaign promises. That means no wall, Hillary is not going to prison, and I'm not even sold that he's going to do anything about illegal immigration. I like his stance towards Beijing, but other than that I feel like we got played.

Zionism is what needs solving. He's not our guy, atleast yet. The wall is great and all but federal reverse, media and overall zionism remain.

He needs to enter Punished Trump

I don't think his supporters would reelect him if he reneged on everything, especially key issues like the wall.

That being said you gotta eat fries and burger simultaneously.

and to add, this won't happen unless kekism can save the world. It's up to the chans and later the world to use meme magic to pressure him to risk sacrifce of himself and his bloodline against jewry.

This is unlikely just now but maybe the climate can change fast unless semifree internet gets shut down. Don't put too much faith in Trump.

You and everyone in this thread is retarded.

You put the fries ON the burger. I swear it's fantastic, and you get both warm. Plus your burger went up a size.

Meme magic you say? The digits agree

Check'd and kek'd

Cause he's a sell out.

I pour a tub of their Sweet n sour sauce on my Quarter Pounders btw

Fries as a starter
Burger as main course
Drink as dessert

This guy gets it

>not getting the twin cheese burgers, consuming one, then the fries, then the second burger, while drinking your beverage of choice the whole time.
>not finishing off with the $0.77 3 chocolate chip cookie combo
>not wanting a heart attack
>being this anti American
Mcfucking kill yourself.

I put some of the fries on the burger.

Why would you ruin a burger by using potato as a topping?!?

>deferral of gratification
>sign of yuge intellect
>a bad thing
I love how libshits show how stupid they are every fucking time they open their mouths

he's still balling out with his tweets m8. dropping savage shit all the time.

Yeah I mentioned that he's not as lethal and I think he will get lethal again as soon as he knows the oval is his.

>American cuisine

M A D M A N

He is the leader of the free world now, not a meme. He needs to stay true to his principles, but not act like a buffoon on the world stage. Unless it's for the lulz.