R/Atheism

>98 Anno Ford
>Christcucks still pushing their meme religion

When will it end Sup Forums? When logic and science finally be allow to thrive?

>In before "fedora"
>In before "neck beard"
>In before "flying Spills spaghetti monster"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kXyX5-MNMHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Dozens of christianity threads
>This triggers the plebbitor

Sounds about right.

agnostic
leaning towards his great noodly appendages

>I'm a fag
Ftfy. Don't be so wordy next time

*Raises Paw*

>current year
>not being a fervent soldier of Allah
Christlets cant even compete

>tips short brimmed hat

how little do you actually know

"Inb4's" don't excuse those qualities

IRELAND YES!

>atheist
>pushing against Christianity and not Islam

You suck.

Atheism has NO logical basis.

>I can't see god therefore he doesn't exist!!!

ayy lmao what a fedora neckbeard using his meme flying spilled spaghetti monster as a reductio ad absurdum

aloha snackbar

Where's the evidence that God exists? Checkmate, faggot

There is for agnosticism.

>I will only accept the existence of so and so if there is sufficient empirical ground for the introduction of the concept or object under consideration
>no such basis exists for God
>no such basis exists for the truth that the prophets were communicating with God
>many people had visions which turned out to be wrong
>many religions exists which are all wrong and therefore we know people invent and end up believing in stories that are not true
>if one accepts the possibility that things which cannot be verified in this way are acceptable then one ends up accepting contradictory claims of equal merit

There's a basis for skepticism.

Where is the evidence he does not? Checkmate, faggot

>INB4 LEAF REEEEEEEEEE!

The evidence exists, you just refuse to believe in it because you can't first even entertain the notion of God existing.
Don't blame us because you have allowed science to blind your ability to be open to any outcome and possibility no matter how crazy it may seem from the outside.
You've got bias. Doesn't do well when you want to be right.

>science

>t. Guy who MAYBE has a B.S.

>he doesn't present evidence

Well you've got me convinced.

>You just gotta beliiieve~
>t. Cuck

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's livelihoods, all while making everyone from Buddha to Jesus look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed

So Judaism then?

>(((Heisenberg)))

The Buddha was cool.

>WHEN WILL I FINALLY BE ALLOWED TO WORSHIP MYSELF AS MY OWN GOD AND NOT EVER BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE TO ANYONE OR WORRY THAT MY DECISIONS MIGHT NOT AFFECT ME ONCE I DIE?!?!

t. average libfag

Empirical evidence fails to account for God because the concept of an uncaused cause beyond the parameters of our Universe is, by definition, not subject to physical laws like we are. Considering the fact we can only quantify and understand what we experience, we therefore can never truly PROVE God exists (or disprove).

So we must use the rationalist approach. Science has shown the Universe is not infinite and eternal, is expanding from an original source. So what caused that point of origin? Further more, what caused the laws of physics to be as they as? What caused Life, which inputs energy in an active form against the chaos gradient, to exist?

An understanding of the physics of the world allows one to assess that there is an uncaused cause. Then, once we compare the ethics of Christianity, we see that such ethics fit perfectly into the way the world works. I am too tired to explain but hopefully someone can back me up.

>I don't want creationism to be taught in school and I don't think gays should burn in hell
>WOW WHAT ARE YOU GOD?

t. Christcuck, Islamocuck

>WHEN WILL I FINALLY BE ALLOWED TO LEGITIMIZE THE VOICES IN MY HEAD AND THE NOTION THAT THERE IS A LIFE AFTER DEATH DESPITE LACK OF EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY?

>t. Christcuck

Triggered.

Also triggered. I almost feel like I'm back at the shooting range, there's so much atheist triggering going on here.

>An understanding of the physics of the world allows one to assess that there is an uncaused cause.

No.

>Then, once we compare the ethics of Christianity, we see that such ethics fit perfectly into the way the world works.

No again. (Competing moral standards and ways of life exist between which rational determination is impossible. Muslims will claim the same thing you're claiming and there's no way to make a determination, which is why you have to crush their skull.)

The goal of science is to create theories the goal of which is to capture a set of empirically ascertainable phenomena which says nothing about metaphysical notions such as cause. Science does not, strictly speaking, works with the concept of cause. Presumably, the "cause" of something could be utterly invisible to science and yet still work, in so far as it created the proper relationship between certain quantities or observations.

Thanks you

Burden of proof fallacy.

You cannot disprove or prove god exists :/

youtu.be/kXyX5-MNMHA

Exactly
If I cant sense it nor there are good evidences of it why should I believe that it exists?

neither of these niggers have the qualifications to reasonably be considered an authority on science or theology

Do you really think you'll get even an ounce of support from Sup Forums, escpecially Sup Forums by bringing up reddit?

>Muh Sekrit Club!!!!!