Will America ever get its shit together?

Will America ever get its shit together?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s
youtube.com/watch?v=cWVgD-DU3E4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

leaf btfo

Will Canada ever get its shit together?

These rankings don't take into account the fact that half the country is taken over by shitskins and you can't use the parks anymore because they're filled with millions of pakis having bbq's and their little sand nigglets running all over the place getting in your way.

Want to take public transit? Enjoy being crammed into tiny little spaces with third worlders who don't know what a shower is.

>Vancouver
>Toronto
>livable
How? Nobody can afford a house and both are overrun with chinks and sand monkeys.

What metric is used to rank these cities?

Yeah Adelaide represent
also why the fuck is Melbourne number one

Globalists make arbitary statistics so people believe that globalist wetdream cities like Auckland and Vancouver are the best in the world.
Don't take these rankings based on cherrypicked variables chosen to give globalist cities the highest scores.
They probably have "diversity" as a variable in the best city rankings.

>Melbourne

If this rating considers Melbourne the best city in Australia, why on Earth should anyone take it seriously?

nonwhite population = higher
bike paths too

funny cuz i would rather slit my throat than living in any of these cities

They probably include "diversity" as one of the positive variables in ranking best cities
That would explain Auckland and Vancouver doing really well

Useless

>Toronto above Montreal and Calgary

good one

Calgary is a shithole. Montreal is alright.

Melbourne = most diverse city in Australia
Auckland - most diverse city in New Zealand
Vancouver = most diverse city in Canada
All three of these cities are ranked the best city of their respective countries.
I won't be suprised if "diversity" is one of the positive variables in ranking best cities

Isn't New Zealnd almost all white with a few injuns here and there? Canada is 70% white and slipping, and whites have been a minority in Toronto and Vancouver for several years now.

Diversity as in every living creature hates you?

When did livable become synonymous with Chinese?

Probably not desu, the inner cities here may be beyond recovery at this point. Might be best to raze them and start over.

>Toronto #3

I refuse to believe this list isn't complete bullshit.

All those cities coincidentally are where over +90% of all the immigrants and refugees go, how funny, maybe just a coincidence... ;^)

Toronto is actually pretty nice, it just has a bad reputation on Sup Forums for being cucks.

i wonder whats their criteria for quality of living

maybe number of niggers per kilometer

lots of maori, quite a lot of asians, indians and a few durka durkas.

Grew up there, lovely country but maoris are scum

>Toronto

The city is big enough that you can find extremely nice neighbourhoods and really terrible ones. The nice ones are probably some of the best places you could live in Canada, all things considered. Though on average the city is filled with third world trash, and outrageous rent/housing prices.

>Toronto
youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s

duh when immigrants and refugees arrive they go to the place with the most economic activity to find work.

Inb4 some retard calls them unemployed and stealing our jobs at the same time.

>Toronto

Downtown Toronto isn't that bad. And I've never seen a horde of SJWs in my life. But the immigrants are even worse than Sup Forums says. They have absolutely no manners, smell like shit, and refuse to integrate. Most of the suburbs like Markham look like foreign countries because of all the fucking pakis and gooks.

I'm completely agreeable to the current arrangement. Obviously, as a newcomer to a country, you're going to seek areas that have the most chance for immediate economic opportunity, which in this case, are the major cities. I am quite content knowing they are self quarantining into containment zones tbqh

>implying that living in canada is better in any way shape or form than the US

Keep importing Muslims.

We will lmao

You're Canadian, why should anybody take YOU seriously?

The non-anglo island of banter.

>911
Pic related I guess.

The ultimate liberal mind puzzle
>We stand with Islam!
>We stand with Feminists & LGBTBBQ-2T&HIVWARRZXIRS!
You can only pick one...

saved

BASED CANADA

As a Anglo-american in California, having lived it, Chinese and Koreans are the best kind of of diversity to have, way better than spics and googles.

Auckland and the Australian cities could be a lot worse off. Just be happy you don't have a cities that are 90% diverse and have microphones hidden in lampposts that triangulate the sound of gunshots because snitches get killed in the ghetto.

Also Japan, make more babies if you have too, or cut the old folks pensions, but do not import people as a solution to declining population. You got a good thing going over there, wouldn't want to mess that up.

I'm an American in Canada right now, visiting

It's SHIT

It's literal SHIT

Don't EVER come here, please

>toronto this high

what kind of arcane wizardry are these numbers derived from? Is diversity a factor?

Tell me, what are some things you've noticed specifically that suck? I'm not argueing just curious, everything costs more, less options, cold af, etc etc

Chinese in the U.S. are a million times better than their Canadian counterparts.

OP:

>implying retardedly high taxes are better
>implying having to wait months for any major medical procedure is better
>implying no gun rights is better
>implying living in a year round tundra is better

>Chinese in the U.S.
Webm related, one down

why do people rate Calgary?

is this a Bonhomme "Hate Crimes at All Times" Carnaval thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=cWVgD-DU3E4

wtf is poking outta JT's pants?

I've heard so. You think its because so many have been here since the mid-1800s and 1900s that they've adjusted better? Many have lots of roots in this country and they seem more adjusted. Also not low-IQ like the spics and google populations.

I hear Vancouver is basically gone too? Is it going to be annexed by Beijing any day now because the NDP are cuck fags who won't stand up for anglo-candians?

Cause if Vancouver is gone there goes my plans to retire.

high incomes until '14

like really fucking high incomes

also really clean air and water

Vancouver died 20 years ago. Toronto is beyond fucked as well.

Get the car battery and firewater too. We can trash the shitposters, the gays, and the Injuns.

Basically we'll be geocoding Canada to make room for American settlers.

A macaron on his belt. Good product placement for him

>wanting to live in a city
ISHYDDT

>white
>metis sash

lmao

lmao must suck to be a poor piece of shit

It's so depressing to know that with the right leadership and sense of community my country could be setting the standard for quality of life, but instead a few rich fucks are better off than the rest of the planet and the underclasses are too caught up in bullshit like racism and brand names to give a shit.

I have a fucking kid on the way and I am seriously considering running off to Canada with him. I want him to have the best opportunities in life and to grow up in a good environment.

:(

some people might think you are joking, but getting into a bus in Vancouver/Surrey is genuinely disgusting. The third-worlders don't shower

vancouver isn't diverse, it's a fuck load of Chinese, a lot of Indians and then some random minorities and some Arabs.

from what I've heard Toronto is very very diverse.

>taking public transit
Do you hate shitskins because they're better off than you despite having none of the advantages you have? Stay poor forever you dumb fuck lmaooo

I agree with this guy..

see

No fucling joke. Idk how these polls have Vancouver ranked so high when theres fucking homeless people making their own tent cities and shit. We literally are in the middle of a huge drug crisis and everyone still sucks the mayors dick. Though i guess the fentanyl is killing off the druggies so maybe its not the worst thing in the world.

>3 posts by this shitskin

Vancouver Area :
- Surrey : POO-IN-THE-LOO-LAND, daily murders, literally trash on the ground everywhere, there are actually designated shitting streets here now
- Richmond : Chinese as fuck, all the street signs are in chinese now. It's okay though
- South Surrey / White-Rock / Coquitlam / Victoria : White enclaves, although slowly being invaded/((enriched))
- Downtown : thoroughly mixed

I've lived my whole life in this shit(skin) city. No fucking way we are 16.

>another poorfag
when will white trash ever learn

pajeet is majorly shook

We don't need to, once you get the shitskin package you ordered we can just sit back and watch as our niggered cities overtake your caliphate.

Our average is higher dumb ass

Vancouver is the nicest city in Canada easily. The Chinese millionaires love it for a reason.

Helsinki is white and so is Vienna

Only downtown Toronto. Everything else is an enclave of whites, chinks, sand niggers or poo in loos

I don't know where you got these lists, but they are fucking retarded. Do you know what the average single-family, detached home costs in Toronto? More than a million.

So maybe the list is, hey, if your net worth is at least 5 million, here are the best cities to live. I admit, if you've got so much money you don't need to work (and thus don't need to commute in rush hour), and you can live in a nice, rich, Jew neighbourhood in Toronto, like Forest Hill, where all the houses are big and the streets quiet, then yes, I agree, Toronto's a fucking awesome city.

But for the other 98% of us, living in Toronto is hell on earth. You live in a shoebox condo that costs $600 a month in maintenance fees and taxes alone, before even talking about the mortgage on that $330 thousand dollar property, and it's only going to be about 600 square feet. There is construction noise all around you literally from 7am to 7pm, 6 days/week. Literally. Toronto's rush hour is the worst in the world with the longest commute times, longer than L.A., go look it up. And the median salary in Toronto is only 40K.

And we're higher on the list than Calgary, where salaries are higher and houses cost less than half??? Give me a fucking break.

Nicer than any of your cities, its just liberal. Asians don't cause crime either.

>projecting

the chinese millionaires don't live you dumbass. That's why the provincial government is instituting a "vacancy tax" because they're leaving their houses completely empty. The chinese millionaires are attracted to the region because :
1) close to china
2) trying to cash out of the chinese market before it comes crashing down a la corruption
3) HUGE housing bubble here -- they're buying and selling houses to turn a nice profit

>Helsinki
>white
hilarious my leafy friend

>Vancouver
lel can Canadians even afford to live in China 2.0?

I agree with everything except you were too nice about downtown. Every street reeks with piss, and their are droves of disgusting subhuman drug addicts. We are in the midst of a horrible opioid crisis and the mayor and company are sweeping it under the rug. I saw three overdoses downtown last Friday. It was messed up.

That's only Filipinos

>ottawa
>second best place to live in North America

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

my parents own property in toronto worth 26 million dollars, you would need to suck my dick in order to earn the right to even shake my hand

Not anymore. Those are old.

>Asians don't cause crime
Wrong. They don't stab and shoot, but they still break the law. Tax evasion, immigration fraud, money laundering, dumping garbage in the streets. These "white collar" crimes are just as bad as the niggers stabbing each other.

Obviously Toronto must possess a certain je ne sais quoi.

Whatever time it was from, it was very wrong.

You are one stupid fuck. Yes they are attracted to the area for the reasons you stated, but they do live here, or if they dont then their kids do without their parents. I lived in Richmond and it is legit more then 50% Chinese. White people are actually the minority in metro Vancouver.