At what age did you grow up and realize abortion is wrong unless it's to save the mother's life/is a rape baby?

At what age did you grow up and realize abortion is wrong unless it's to save the mother's life/is a rape baby?

Abortion is morally wrong, and I still support it.

Is that a real picture. This guy is a hero if it is.

post rare shkrelis!

Around 20, but I still support abortion for non-whites. Non-whites are non-human.

>is a rape baby
So the child must suffer for the father's crime?

just late term. early still fucks up the uterus but i dont care. its just this mentality that you should have like 7 abortions that pisses me off

there's strong evidence that babies born of rape will be unhealthy/cause the mother extreme mental anguish.

it's wrong even if it's a rape baby, you fucking twat.

Abortion is morally wrong when the parents are white and financially/morally capable of raising a successful child. It's morally right in any other case.

Not a justification for murder unless you are morally bankrupt

>wrong

Morality doesn't apply to women

It doesn't matter whether it's right or wrong. Abortion is a socially expedient means of getting rid of blacks and trailer trash.

>psychologically torture a raped woman for her entire life after 9 months of carrying her rapists' spawn

or

>abort a baby that hasn't started growing yet

really activates those almonds huh

>trying to have it both ways
Either kill them all as they come or get stuck with the welfare bill for J'Shaniqua's thirteenth nog-spawn from a different father.

around the same time i realized all rape babies are black babies

Even then it's still murder. Most people on Sup Forums will argue that abortion is fine because it's basically population control for non whites, but it's still murder and the mothers who do this to their children will burn eternally in hell

It looks kind of shooped. It for sure at the very least a picture of a physical picture.

It is grainy everywhere and not just the blue background. Also there is something superimposed near his left hand that runs across his sweater.

-AGE --EE

That is all I can make out.

I'm assuming your stance against abortion is a moral one based in your belied that an unborn child is still a human (correct me if I'm wrong here.)
As such, you are justifying the murder of an innocent person on the grounds of potential future health risks. Seems kinda fucked up to me.
Not all children turn out like their fathers. My old man is a degenerate abusive methhead and drunkard, and I partake of neither, nor any other drugs.

I only support it because I have some kind of sick delight in telling single mothers that they killed their child's sibling

Early 20s.

If it's murder, then it logically must follow that it isn't acceptable to abort because of someone else's actions.

Of course, abortion ISN'T murder. But if it WAS, then that is the only philosophically consistent position.

they dont care. hollywood says its ok. but i do advocate population control and steralization

I'm going to take one of these photos.

>a woman's feelings outweigh a child's life

if you are pro life you can't be for abortion for rape babies.

My argument against abortion is that you can't rob something of its potential in a civilized society, or in other words you can't say abortion is okay and then say it's wrong to murder retards

With rape babies, it's seriously always the case of a morning after pill, which doesn't kill a baby, it just prevents the pregnancy from really starting. I think that's OK.

It's not morally wrong, it's subjectively wrong if you factor in original sin. Otherwise, it is prioritizing the life of a grown adult over the life of a baby that all of 0 people can or want to support.

If we valued human life we would value it regardless of whether or not it ever had the chance to do something morally reprehensible, even if they are guilty by association. And what sort of person are you to judge a child?

Sins of the father

No abortion = More niggers and retards.

Men would have more abortions than women do if men could carry children

>sperm hasn't matured past a squiggly line
>life
here we go

My argument for abortion is that fetuses aren't people, they don't even have brains.

> Tyrone rapes Anons sister
> user still thinks that the nig nog rape baby should live
> ???

Nah didn't think so. No one should raise a rape baby.

Yes, the sins of the father are in fact the sins of the son. Hippie bullshit doesnt change that fact. Rapist genes propegate rapists.

So that kid most likely grows up to be a murderer, is it ok to abort a zygot then? Just to have the option, because at the same time you are chaining the mother of said rape baby for the rest of her life.

>fetuses don't have brains
after a month and three weeks they do.
They also have spinal cords and hearts after that.
so that's over 80% of the time inside their mother. The time before that is when it's not a person.

No they would just multiply like insects and wage entire wars fought by their brood.

If you raped somebody I hope your children would be put down no matter their age.

No, aborting a rape baby is okay if you do it in the form of ultra-early termination, before it's even a zygote. Once it becomes a person though (after a month and a half or so), then it's a different situation..

>implying that that is not rational human thought and that anyone supports it besides the Moloch worshippers and their mindless thralls

On average. Fetal development is a unique thing to every fetus.

But, on principal, agreed. After that it is murder, and therefore not acceptable.

Do they really count as people?

>ban abortions except for rape victims
>women lie and say they got raped just to get an abortion
>number of rape cases skyrockets to an all time high
>all reported suspects are white
>"death to the white male rapist"

wow great idea OP

I've figured out a pretty easy way to make a liberal feel extreme cognitive dissonance

>If a man kills a pregnant woman should he be charged with two counts of murder?
>yes
>If that same woman were to abort that baby, why is it not also considered murder?
>m-muh body! m-muh choice!

Sit back and enjoy the mental gymnastics they use to get out of that one.

Human life isn't that precious

Never because abortion is even wrong to save the mother's life. It's fine if the baby dies while trying to save the mother though. Look up the principle of double effect.

I was getting at the issue which you guys have gotten at anyway.
The one argument about abortion, and it is the only argument about abortion, is at what point is something a human being.
All pro-life and pro-choice nonsense purposefully misdirects people from this simple question with no answer in order to continue to fuel their political authority.
Whatever point you believe something to be human is when you can no longer abort it.

The problem with abortion is it's a black and white moral question. It's either ok in all cases or never ok.

All logical arguments against it make it not okay no matter if it's going to be retarded or an incest baby.

The problem is, it's a women's choice. As men we can only negotiate. I say give them just after the first trimester
under only the least graphic of methods and after that they can get the fuck out of this country and commit the
disgusting act in shame by a third world doctor.

never
abortion keeps minority numbers down, and if minority numbers are down, then that means less democrats, meaning less competition for republicans

You must be retarded or still in your teens if you think that's how the law works.
You'd obviously need to prove beyond reasonable doubt that you were raped (which is the standard for most laws, read: REASONABLE DOUBT)

>killing rapebabys is OK
Fucking hypocrite

In that case I'd put the standard at 1 month. That leaves wiggle room for early developers and also gives the mother plenty of time to decide to terminate the pregnancy before it's "really" begun.

I used to be anti-abortion until I read the statistics about how many blacks get aborted on Sup Forums lmao

then I realized I am very glad to live in a country where would-be children of single mothers are never born

>It's either ok in all cases or never ok.

Sorry but that sort of thinking is extremely childish, I implore you to think a bit more on the subject.

Human DNA + life = live human

>gets accused of rape
>is cleared
>life isn't fucking destroyed
Wake up

Same, fucking Sup Forums, now i'm an actual racist

Yeah nah the law doesn't work to your favor. The legislation would be relaxed because liberals and you know it

That's fine.
I've gone over this in my own head for a long time and there's problems with any time I've given. I've finally decided that human life is decided by the point you feel pain, since that's the only thing that really the only shared experience in humanity. That's got problems too, but at least that debate because intellectually honest instead of the bullshit going on in the public field right now.

Life already has a scientific definition.

Downsyndrome is ok to terminate too.

>The legislation would be relaxed because liberals

this is how I know you're still in grade school.

Currently, conservatives run the house, senate, and the white house. Liberals have no say in 2017

google what those are, yuou'll be intrigued

"AGE THREE"

I think alot of people agree with this, but whats to stop women who weren't raped from claiming that they were? Its hard enough to debunk these cases when they are falsely accusing men. Correct me if I am wrong but theres no solid way to do that yet.

Simmer down hothead you're typing too fast

Abortion for whites is wrong.
Abort all the niggers and spics you want.

Down syndrome shouldnt he considered humans, loke if you bring your downy near me and it starts tarding out anyone should be able to put it down and the parent should have to pay for any damages that happend in its proximity

about age 16

Can someone tell me where the 'it's totally fine to murder a rape baby' came from? How is it the baby's fault exactly? If it's an incest rape baby, sure, but not a regular rape.

I didn't.

Making abortion legal on demand would hopefully drive down the population of poor inner city kids who never leave except to go to prison.

Does it? I never found one that was definite

A parent should be able to abort their child up to the age of 14.

Personally, I feel abortion should be encouraged. We should make it free, and pay a few thousand dollars as an honorarium to the woman for making such a difficult choice.

If a woman would be willing to abort a baby for a few thousand dollars, that child would have been poorly raised, and is better off never having been born.

Society would be better off, as only parents that honestly cared for the well being of their children would forgo the money and carry the child to term.

I'm on mobile right now so can't get you a link but it's literally in every biology textbook nowadays. Usually chapter 1. Life needs to take in energy, expend energy, reproduce, etc. Just Google a definition.

I think abortion should be legal until the 9th trimester.

I did, I kept getting things that say that the definition of life is controversial.
Like off the cuff, reproduce could be a problem because if you are born without a womb or testicles, you are still a human life.

I think this would encourage poor people to get pregnant since they would get paid money for it.

So do fish. Babies don't have personhood until a few months AFTER birth. You might want to choose a different cutoff point.

The question if abortion should be allowed is a logical one and not moral as people believe. Over the 1300 years I have been alive, all I have seen of humanity is the Cardinal Sins the preach against and the destruction of nature. If you weigh the cost of letting people consume life around unfettered verses allowing the world to find its balance with life, the logical and moral choice if you take into the account the absolute total of loss of life man has caused in its short existence, it would overwhelming point towards abortion being the right choice for every woman having a child.

>When the AI becomes sentient

A fetus is not a living being until it is born. Life begins at birth. That's been the 10,000 year history of law, language, culture, religion and science.

Some middle school Sup Forumstards think pretending some other crazy crap is edgy, but really they are disregarded by adults as being childish and ignorant.

>The question if abortion should be allowed
The answer is abortion is allowed as it should be.

Always.

Shkreli is a sub par genius who only knows about Toxoplasma gondii

I'm smiling at the idea that some 1300 year old immortal is sitting around shitposting on Sup Forums.

That's simply untrue. Seriously premature babies can live outside the womb. That should be the ultimate indicator:"Can it exist and grow to become an adult human, if excised from the womb?"

My aunt was born very premature and was the youngest on record to survive in my state at the time, and for quite a while afterwards. There are pictures of my grandfather holding her with his size-13 wedding band around her forearm. On an ultrasound, she would have appeared to be "not life" according to your logic.

>Human DNA + life = live human
My arm has human DNA and living tissue

ITS ALIVE!!!!

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Wew lads, it's so funny when you prance around retarded like that.

Abortion is the only eugenic policy we have these days. Which babies get aborted? Literal retards, niglet rapebabies and the offspring of people too stupid to use a more convenient form of birth control.

What we need is more abortion, not less. Children should be the property of the father, and he should be able to kill them if he likes, or sell them into slavery.

Bullshit regarding rape babies.
If you think abortion is morally wrong on the basis that it's a human life you're murdering, then the rape-baby is still an innocent life and you're murdering a human.

Stay consistent, if you're pro-life, you're pro-life

>All logical arguments against it make it not okay
There are no logical arguments against abortion.

The only arguments I've ever seen against abortion are all weepy emotional pleas
ITS A WITTLE BITTY BEBE!!
ITS MURDER! MURDER!!
WOMYNS ARE WHORES!! WHORES!!

AmIright?

>The one argument about abortion, and it is the only argument about abortion, is at what point is something a human being.
We've known that for 10,000 years. Miracle of birth. You can probably even google it.

>you are justifying the murder of an innocent person
See? What did I tell you?

Even the bible says not all babies are innocent, even in the womb.

>an unborn child is still a human [what?]
A human what? Being?
It's weepy and emotional to say "unborn child". It could just as well be an "unborn teenager". It would just as valid to say "unborn senior citizen". But that would just as stupid as "unborn child".

>That's simply untrue. Seriously premature babies can live outside the womb. That should be the ultimate indicator:"Can it exist and grow to become an adult human, if excised from the womb?"
A baby *born* premature is born nonetheless. Miracle of premature birth, let's call it. Born is the magic.

>On an ultrasound, she would have appeared to be "not life" according to your logic.
Your logic is broken if you believe that was my logic.

You say "born", I say fine.

You are an idiot. This will be my only comment on the matter.

Having a retarded, deformed, or ill child is bad for the parents and the child, so I am okay with it in these cases too.

>Abortion is the only eugenic policy we have these days.
False. Abortion is a medical procedure that pregnant women have a right to. Eugenics is a government program that strips women of their reproductive rights and forces them to bear children (like the GOP wants) or forces them to abort (like China's one-child policy).