Can mixed people be considered white if they have enough features (pale skin, blue eyes etc.)

Can mixed people be considered white if they have enough features (pale skin, blue eyes etc.)
Take for instance keanu reeves, (asian dad) too white for the asians and too asian for the whites. Would you have known he was mixed if you just knew him from the matrix?

He's not white but I wouldn't have him removed from white civilization. I mean no mix breeds are ideal but we can't afford to be picky.

Anything with brown or black skin has to go, though.

race is more than skin color, Italians are white and they have dark skin.
Also keanu can be either white or asian depending on your perspective. The thing about being mixed is that its neither x or y race but z

his dad was a happa so hes 1/4 at most nonwhite

Subjective, I know. But here's my take on it.

If you have over 90% European DNA, then you're "white", but I would discourage reproduction or, in extreme circumstances, outright ban it.
If you have less non-white DNA than Neanderthal DNA, then you're white, and it's your duty to have 3+ children.

He's 1/4 Asian. He just an exotic white man.

Italians aren't brown though.

There's no such thing as a white person with brown skin.

this kind of proves my theory that white features are recessive, hence our eventual extinction as race mixing progresses.
Why are our genes recessive anyway?

>what are arabs

>arabs
>white
Pick one.

white means Europe, n africa, mid east and northern india.

That's the (((caucasian))) classification

It only takes one drop to be a nigger

i dunno but you shoudl probably kill yourself

No. Because Genetics and also because fuck you.

/thread.

The average European has 2-3% Neanderthal DNA. There is no such thing as a "pure" white. They died out long ago. Your black and white mindset only serves to indicate your ignorance on "genetics".

So...
>are Finns white thread?

i look a lot like him but age even slower desu

t. 1/8th coolie

Neanderthals are why we are white and strong and intelligent.

I wouldn't have known Keanu had asian blood at all if not for the internet. Who cares?

Finns are 1/8 asian faggot, don't you dare compare glorious Finns with 1/4 asian abominations

movie?

If someone provided scientific evidence Hitler was exactly 50% nazi and 50% jew, would Sup Forums love him or hate him?

I didn't even know he was half asian so he can stay

O N E D R O P
N
E
D
R
O
P

GAS YOURSELVES SHITSKINS

he has those half slanted eyes

Caucasian=/=white

Dave Chappelle already solved this problem for us. RACIAL DRAFT WHEN

This dUDE gets it

How stop worrying about color and make yourself a better person.

I've never considered him anything but white. However regardless of that while I don't condone mixing, I also don't think it is the main issue faced today. It's all about culture.

Shroedinger's KikeFurhor? hm...Interesting mental chewing gum.

I honestly thought he was white

Appears white and had a friend who was half jap and appeared white. He would dress up like Bill and Tedd on Halloween.

segregation never works.

you can whitewash thousands of years but there is still culture clash and the vibrant good things that come out of it.

grorious finrand

>one drop rule
>human beings are a mix with neanderthals

Get out mud blood faggot!

All whites have some Neanderthal DNA. Go fuck yourself. You want to debate genetics, bring it on.

This desu.

Asians and Europeans have the most neanderthal DNA of any sub-species of homo sapien.

Also the only two races to ever reach space.

> inb4 muh brazillian space program

yeah fag, brazil has a space program and a aerospace industry. And it is shit-tier compared to countries that aren't only 50% white.