Is all of Sup Forums White Supremacist or do some of you support allowing talented Black men and women in the U.S.?

Is all of Sup Forums White Supremacist or do some of you support allowing talented Black men and women in the U.S.?

youtu.be/hu_XwnAiMXg

>in the U.S.?
Couldn't give a flying fuck about the US but we are chockers m8

America is for white Europeans.

The biggest mistake we ever made was emancipating the niggers instead of deporting them back to Africa.

Should've castrated the fuckers.

I'm a white supremecist in the sense that I don't want to enslave or oppress other races but I do think being white is way better and I'm proud to be white.

Support isn't the right word as talented black whatevers have little to no influence in my daily life. But I would like to see the improvement of their culture and communities, because they are my neighbors.

With that said, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.

I like Australia's presence on Sup Forums
10/10 would not emmigrate to you guys as a black guy.

In fact I should go shitskin up Canada if anything. They deserve it.

>do some of you support allowing talented black men and women into the U.S.?
I would love to import unicorns into the U.S. there are only a few problems with that that I can think of off of the top of my head.

>They
>DON'T
>E X I S T

I am a White Supremacist
debate me.

I thought Lincoln was going to deport freed slaves afterward, but got assassinated before he could do it.

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

I'd like to be in that timeline.

you...
you are in it.
take the blue pill.

The one where Lincoln didn't get killed and we're all niggerless, retard.

That's a bit of an exaggeration, user. All of my relatives in the generation before mine have either a graduate degree, military experience, or both. Of the three that don't have a graduate degree, one was injured in service as a police officer, one owns his own business, and one pursued further gov't work.

I have a very "white" family by black person standards, though, and wholeheartedly agree that the black population as a whole in the US is a fucking mess. I wish I knew how to be more productive in helping, but I'd honestly rather stick to my autist hobbies and get a good research position out of uni.

>R A R E
>A
>R
>E

>F L A G
>L
>A
>G

idgaf what race you are as long as you're out of my business and you're not niggering the fuck out of my culture. That being said if you're respectful as a person, I will show you equal respect. However, I won't drop down and fucking blow you just for having darker skin like these pathetic sjw cucked fucking aids skrillex's

Holy shit someone was triggered

Are you new here ?

>being this new a

nigger