Richard Spencer

Seriously, I want to like this guy but he's such a bandwagoning faggot.

I want to punch him right in his G-Eazy haircut.

youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o&t=7s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just listened to TRS grill this girl. Strikes me as someone who could be converted eventually.

She can't be converted. She's a kike.

>bandwagoning
He's probably been around longer than you.

MIGHT MAKES RIGHT

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

Bullshit.

I've been here since /new/. This faggot was your garden variety an-cap faggot before he started claiming he invented the term alt-right earlier this year.

He's a total chad, are you such a cuck you can't see that?

I watched his speech in Texas a few weeks ago, and while his speech was pretty good, he seemed like a spazzy faggot duringing questioning when that one guy wore a "time to smash racism" shirt or whatever, and he took it to mean the guy was going to charge him and kept saying "WELL HERE I AM COME AT ME!" Then later when he called the guy out as not knowing anything about genetics, the guy says he has a PhD in genetics and Spencer has literally no argument so he just started hurling Sup Forums memes at the guy

Serious question, why do female vice reporters act so flirty? Is that some hot new journalistic trick or something?

>that body language from sleepy eyed jewess

Wants to bang him, shit. 0:43

>I've been here since /new/
I actually believe you since you seem incapable of speaking in anything other than memes.

That's what they do to try to get info. That bullshit doesn't work on fags tho.

This is a lie.

I remember a time when the NatSoc threads had some fucking intellectual backbone.

Now they literally are just memes.

look up "alternativeright.com" on waybackmachine, you can read his stuff going back to 2010

holy fuck he just rocked her out of the water while getting her pussy equally drenched

You're right in thinking he's a faggot. It's because he is. Anyone who thinks otherwise is also a faggot.

he is a pretty cool guy but he has no neck

He sure acts gay. His voice sounds gay and his mannerisms are gay. I can tell because I'm also gay.

He says he was never really into that peloeocon, libertarian stuff even when he was working for Taki and The American Conservative or whatever. He was also interviewing Jonathan Bowden when you were pooping your diapers.

He might be alt-right but he just applied that moniker to us and is pretending to be influential among us.

He's never written a meme in his life, he's a wannabe intellectual that couldn't cut it in grad school and has jumped on to this trend that was actually started here.

"but you didn't invent pepe"
-investigative journalism 2016

>he's 38
kek

Man, I'd kill myself if I got to 38 and my biggest claim to fame in life was trying to pretend I was responsible for a movement started by a bunch of internet trolls.

this.

the guy doesn't understand the internet at all

>He's never written a meme in his life, he's a wannabe intellectual that couldn't cut it in grad school and has jumped on to this trend that was actually started here.
True perhaps but he has described himself as a "fanatic" before. One side of that may be egomania, the other might actually just be his ambition. But he still has better touch with actual people that matter like Alain de Benoist and the late Jonathan Bowden than anyone.

>trolls trolling
>"omg the alt right is happening!" -rich
>trolls trolling
>"yes I can answer questions I made up memes"

whats even sad. vice see's this as news

Also, the chick in the OP video pretty much calls him out on being a fraud and he has no response

If he lost like 8 - 10 lbs he would be golden. He has a handsome face regardless.

Been on Sup Forums since the newfag era (2013) and i've seen lot's of Spencer threads. He is /ourguy/ and he rekd that Vice bitch even with their editing.

That women is so fucking stupid.

God, why is Sup Forums so gay?

lol I was just critiquing his face, no homo (mebbe a lil)

nigger if you want to talk int them go ahead everyone here pretty much understands what it means to be natsoc or rather those in them just post funny shit or troll the faggots trying to shitpost in them. If you want interesting insight ask questions instead of being a faggot fuck

He's doing it wrong. You're not supposed to identify as alt-right, and if you ever did you need to drop it now. It's like a hipster identifying as a hipster. It makes you not a hipster.

>I want to punch him right in his G-Eazy haircut.
this

"couldn't cut it in grad school"

maybe. My impression as someone who's been reading his site since 2010 (I remember when alternativeright.com was beta testing) prior to this year he's basically been a dilettantish rich guy who doesn't want to work that hard. He's independently wealthy, lives in some kind of ranch or castle in Montana. The content on his site was always good but he would go weeks or months without posting anything under his own name, which is weird if you're trying to get a political movement off the ground. I remember in old podcasts he would mention stuff like doing a lot of skiing - hence the Randy Schueneman incident. It was kind of annoying cause it like, do you want this to happen, or is this just your half-assed rich guy hobby? Now circumstances are more favourable, though, and he seems to be putting in a little more elbowgrease than in the past.

anyway careful with that "us" there bro, and don't get too worried about Spencer taking over the meme culture. if anything its a good thing if the media becomes convinced that Alt Right = Richard Spencer, its a massive misdirect that totally misjudges his amount of real influence, and the actual structural constitution of the "alt-right" insofar as thats a real thing

but TLDR richie has put out a lot of good content over the years so a little gratitude is in order

Nah, the girl is dumb too.

Her argument was
>muh racism
>its hurtful

Yeah, he's a fraud but she doesn't understand anything about Sup Forums or the origins of this whole thing either.

It's all a mad scramble to capitalize on something that almost necessarily has no back end.

i like rich spence a lot

Hello t_d you need to LURK MORE

same

are you one of those edgy Sup Forums teenagers who trolls the jew she was talking about?

Both of these people are fucking retarded intellectual midgets. Vice is trash and so is Richard Spencer.

Sage

Why do you not even lift

Yes.

Anyone that isn't in it for kek is a faggot.

Having convictions is not cool.

he'll fall eventually, heimbach was ourguy for a while and there were guys before him. pretty done with everything now

...shes looking into the direction of the sun, you faggots are just betraying your own thoughts.

>meme magic is fake

Willful ignorance at this point.

>Her argument was
>>muh racism
>>its hurtful

no, she calls him out on styling himself as an intellectual when he just name drops and panders to stormfags, lowest of the low brash edgy loud mouths. And that hes trying to ride whatever change in the zeitgeist is happening to benefit himself and make himself into a celebrity.

She also calls out the fact that hes just appropriating shit from edgy teenagers on Sup Forums

maybe if he took a second to wipe all that oil off his face

wow i love all these lebbit fuckheads saying hes a fraud god damn you need to lurk moar

Nah its great. now we have a pawn to sacrifice and martyr if they think they want to come after us.

youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk

This guy is better