Pansexually liberated Turkish-American femanon here

Pansexually liberated Turkish-American femanon here.

You have 10 seconds to convince ME why I should support Trump as my next president. Treat me with respect and I'll treat you bigots with respect also.

someone please?

There won't be another election ever again

Because otherwise, you're a loser.

>supporting a kike
Don't.

Pizzagate

Do you enjoy helicopter rides?

whats this pansexual bullshit. you deserve a special label because youll fuck a tranny? guess what, thats already synonymous with the "alt-right"

hmmm

Draining the swamp. He's got the Dems so afraid they're staging him to go down.

I'll fight and die defending this man's freedom.

those quads are pretty convincing tbqh

>1 post by this id

You shouldn't, Trump's a bigot who wants you dead.
Honestly, you should start a race war, that's your best bet.

> Pansexually liberated Turkish-American
> convince me to support trump
why bother, youll be dead from herpeghonasyphilaids soon

You don't have to support Trump as your next president. You can just cry in the corner while we MAGA.
You can always block interstates with signs and get hit by cars too.

Because he's your president

Also rules, showem

>MAGA
>By filling up your cabinet with shekelstein and shlomo

OP is a faggot.

Men have moved from Fucking other me.
To fucking animals.
To now fucking insects like roaches.

Sad!

You'll earn my respect with presenting your delicious milky mounds. Until then you get nothing.

>Turkish-American
>American
Pick one.

>respect me and I'll support you
>calls us bigots right away

glad we don't have to respect your fucked up existence.

Support Trump because he will respect your fucked up existence. If you think Trump has the same views as us, please like at all of (((them))) in his cabinet and his family.

Not a call to violence, pls no bully FBI emu squad

That's a Nigger.

*Nigger puts on fedora*

That's a nigger.

Ok, not going to lie, that twitter is kind of funny.

This. Get off of twitter, shoot a cop or a bunch of white people, and start the race war already so we can finally get rid of you nigg- i mean, you can end RACISM!!!!

>sorely underrated post

Don't worry guys, i already have a picture of OP, no need to ask for tits.

Obvious troll thread, but I'll respond with a sage anyway.
You already disrespected us by calling us bigots. Trump doesn't need a faggot's supports. What he and the rest of normal Americans need is for you and your brain damaged kind to fuck off underwater for a good 10 minutes without air.

>why I should support Trump as my next presiden

It does not matter what you want

>Pansexually liberated
Good for you

>Turkish-American
So you are Turk first and American second. You should change this mindset.

>You have 10 seconds to convince ME why I should support Trump as my next president.
As far as I know, he plans to warm relationship with Russia. Not only that means couple minutes back on doomsday clock, but also quick and effective resolution of Syria conflict. And that means less terrorist bombings in your place of origin.

Russia is the enemy though. I understand and respect your opinion but it's 100% Russia's fault why Trump won. This is not even a debatable point anymore, Obama has already cited he has a team researching facts connected to Russia's tampering.

It's only a matter of time until Putin gets what's coming to him.

"The mysterious stranger my friend, the mysterious stranger."

Don't have to convince you at all.
He's the president now.
Deal with it.
Panny.

>I'll treat you bigots with respect also.
I kek'd

Because you don't have a fucking choice roastie
Hes going to be president whether you support him or not

Quack quack quack quack QUACK quack. Quack, quack quack, you quack? I've QUACKED the quack from your quacking quack. Why the quacking quack do you quack when I quack you quacking quacker?

It was either that or Hillary who was in soros pocket and taking money from the Saudis
Take yours pick really

>I'll treat you bigots with respect
you've already failed.

>Russia rigged the election by exposing the DNC rigging the election
governments hack each other. that being said the podesta emails were the only fruit of a hack to influence the election; whether that was ruskies or not (it wasn't), it was still a side of the truth worth being seen, and isn't what lost hillary the election.
unless you believe they just hacked the voting machines or something like that.... you tell me.

Remove kebab!

PRAISE KEK

if trump isn't president. then Mike "put the gender bender in the blender" Pence is by virtue of his vice presidential position

Why should I care about opinions held by a subhuman? You don't have my respect, roach, and I don't want yours. Gas yourself.

>Russia is the enemy though.
Why? Is it Cold War era propaganda speaking, or good old Ottoman slavophobia?

>It's 100% Russia's fault why Trump won.
Well, it is not like Clintons, Democratic party or liberal media made any mistake. They tried very hard, but Darth Putin used his evil magicks.

>Obama has already cited he has a team researching facts connected to Russia's tampering. It's only a matter of time until Putin gets what's coming to him.
Too bad, soon he'll be nobody. And his attempts to bring new World war about would fail miserably.

Isn't Obama aiming for head of the UN after his presidency?

Your existence is disrespectful to normal people, whore.

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

You can't treat someone with respect and call them bigots, you stupid fucking whore.
>This is not even a debatable point anymore,
This is equivalent to covering your ears with your hands.
>Obama has already cited he has a team researching facts connected to Russia's tampering.
Irrelevant
Please kill yourself.

Does anyone else ever get hungry for some actual pizza everytime they read pizzagate?

Currently he's president-elect, and if you let Donald J. Trump die, you're not getting the first man to congratulate Elton John for being the first man to marry his gay partner in England.

You're getting Michael "If You're a Man and You Give Head I'll Shock You Dead" Pence. And I promise you, he'll make Donnie seem like a goddamn dream by comparison.