Is this the worst flag in all of Europe?

Is this the worst flag in all of Europe?
Why didn't they just keep their old tricolor?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_revolutions_of_1848–49
youtube.com/watch?v=f_pGzxdYAKw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tricolors are gay. The only things worse is flags with text, or going full retard like Nepal did.

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

In about 3 years there will be a crescent moon with a star next to it. I don't think it will look better though

Right behind the indian anal flag.
Shit flag = shit country

That flag is far older and has much more history and meaning than the "old tricolor"

It symbolises the people of their country. Nogs, a mix of Polish plumbers and lots of turk roachs, and yellow sandpeople.

Nice try Australia.

Heard it was supposed to be golden past, bloody present, and dark future.

By that logic, Albania and Montenegro would be the best countries on earth.

seriously what the fuck was Nepal thinking?

>invalid argumentum e contrario
pls insert coin to try again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_revolutions_of_1848–49

>both flags show misshapped burds
Does represent the countries pretty well

swiss flag is actually pretty shit too. also, why is it a square? yet switzerland is probably the best country on earth after the U.S

I keep seeing this posted. How is this destroying the #pizzagate evidence?

albania has a pretty based flag, if i saw soldiers with that on their shoulders i wouldn't want to fuck with them. if i saw the swiss flag, id think they are medics

>swiss flag is actually pretty shit too
>he doesn't know about our real flag
just. The red-white one is just marketing for the japanese tourists and the like, to sell chocolates and watches.

its not destroying #pizzagate evidence per se, but the creation of these threads sages the more important #pizzagate threads, or atleast thats what they are saying

Because
>hurr durr muh evil empire

holy shit is that the flag you think the rest of the world recognizes switzerland by?

That's what I thought they were talking about but that doesn't seem to make sense. Why don't they just keep making more #pizzagate threads then? I appreciate all the work they've done to expose it but it might be loosing steam here because they've tapped pretty much every OSINT source they can and Podesta and Co. have obviously circled the wagons.

It reminds me of ketchup and mustard on a burnt hot dog, but--oops!--you dropped it on the floor and it landed condiment side down.

This

This however, is Germany's true flag!

here, have some chocolates.

Never forget

HEIL KAISER!

Forget what?

still beats a fucking leaf

>what?

Everything!

It's fucking terrible, we know the real flag they should have.

They must of rounded up the hans for saying the muslims aren't nice.

but he just wanted peace

Mit Gott fur Koenig und Vaterland

o7
youtube.com/watch?v=f_pGzxdYAKw

>tricolors are gay
>has 3 colors

Calm down, aquafresh.

Texas knows what's up.

>Tricolour (flag), the flags of three bands adopted in the revolutionary republicanist movements of the late 18th and 19th centuries