I heard drumpflets get triggered when they're told the cold hard FACTS

I heard drumpflets get triggered when they're told the cold hard FACTS.

Is that true?

You know that meme with the overweight neckbeard going AKSHUALLY?

That is the definitive purpose, vision and image of Politifact, except they're wrong most of the time.

It was a landslide though, compared to what was predicted.

>except they're wrong most of the time.

Their definition of landslide is probably 90% of all states, Regan tier.
All you need to do to make a statement wrong is to use a different definition.

>implying that liberals take any facts without chimping out

Sage.

>swedes and canadians not only know of (((politifact))), but respect it as an unbiased news source

i can't name a single media outlet in either of your cucked countries. i don't even know of any politicians aside from that one guy who taught drama to high schoolers

YES

>land·slide
ˈ>lan(d)ˌslīd/
>noun

>the sliding down of a mass of earth or rock from a mountain or cliff.
>synonyms: rockslide, mudslide; avalanche
>"floods and landslides"

WHAT A FUCKING LIAR

OF

COURSE

>Posts an opinion
>Calls it a fact

IT'S

>cold hard FACTS

I dunno, I didn't read it on HillaryClinton (dot) com

TRUE

>drumpflets
Why do these "insults" make me laugh so hard

PERIOD

you lost

It's because they're like a parody of themselves

They ARE an unbiased news source. All they do is fact-check claims against objective truth.

Republicans are literally against facts in news. It's amazing.

I wish our elections were dictated by the 5 largest major cities of the country.

That would be so great.

Actually, it was, a "landslide victory".

>Those trampled on by the man voted trump
>Those shielded from harm by obama voted clinton
Its almost as if we don't let cities control rural areas

>politifact
How about no?

They don't though, if you've seen the comparisons between liberal and conservative candidates getting fact checked for almost identical statements you see that it's totally biased.

>Gdp goes up
>Somehow that lowers deficit
Thats moronic

CAPITALISM KILLED MY FATHER

GAZE UNTO HIS CORPSE

After being horribly overworked, he fell face first into the lathe which essentially ate him. I was 6 months old. Thanks to capitalist industrialists who overworked my father I have no daddy now.

THIS IS CAPITALISM

That's because reality has a liberal bias. Therefore, so does fact checking.

>what are counties

The economy is in the cities not Cleetus buttfuck nowheresville where you right wing retards are all ODing on heroine

Sweden news is literally owned by the jews
google it, it made their pm ragequit

Look at what money did. Greed pushed him into this monstrous machine.

jesus

It's no different for America. Jews own our media too.

Yep. That's right. That's what greed did to my dad. My mission in life is to spread these pictures of my father's dead to show the evils of capitalism. I'm going to hand fliers out with thease pictures on it tomorrow to students at a local high school

>trump makes imprecise, subjective statement
>politifact even bothers fact checking it

>Trump says it's a nice day outside
>Politifact Rating: PANTS ON FIRE, I HAD TO PUT ON A SWEATER

Life has a conservitive biased actually. Used to be leftish until i actually had to get a job and pay for shit. Liberalism is all MUH FEELS DONUT HURT PLZ

That ain't your dad, but whoever that is got blood all over that expensive machinery. Shameful display.

Obama leaf posts the same shit every day.

If this was the other way around they'd spin it that Republicans are rich, privileged and bullying poor people.

>fact checking hype talk
idk how anyone takes these idiots seriously

are you sure he didn't jump in after realizing he fathered a leaf?

If you want a job you vote for Democrats. If you want a recession you vote for Republicans.

more like your father was acting stupid and made a mistake that took his life

not my thread retard

unless you're implying I used a leaf proxy?

True and false is binary and does not have degrees. The very fact they use 'mostly true/false' shows they aren't objective.

Kek

>when liberals argue for a plutocracy.

wew lad

Facts are a meme. Reality is subjective. Whatever you believe is the truth.

You may as well have stopped before you started. The tards here will continue to derail your facts with memes and denials. It's their LARP.

Yes we know that there were millions of fucking waitresses and illegals getting jobs user, but tell me how many net manufacturing jobs were created in that time?

And the whites in those cities voted Trump. Nigger filled ghettos don't drive any economic activity.

This must be a real hard time you Obamaleaf. Your idols are hated, their legacies destroyed.

hehehe

>you will never walk up to obama leafposter's door and fucking shoot him

Hey it's graphleaf again!

>deliberately ignore rural areas in favor of liberal shitholes for 8 years
>act surprised when they don't vote for you

I have actually seen something similar to this happen before except only the guys arm got mangled.

Apparently the sleeve of the guys overall was ragged and it got caught in the lathe. Was quite gruesome.

I also checked a guy get chinned by a key for a drill press which he forgot to take out before using it.

That was kinda funny.

It wasn't a landslide victory for Hillary, that's for sure.

you post this a lot
I think you're a commie spreading propaganda

Wow it's almost like Hillary is a multimillionaire too and she didn't give a fuck about rural voters since she was too busy sucking the black cock of BLM

There are roughly 81,000 steel workers in the US and roughly 64,000 coal workers. There are 160 million people in the US. Manufacturing, and industries such as the aforementioned, make up a small percentage of real jobs and GDP. Reminder that this is not 1955. This has not been a nation of manufacturing-based progress since before you were born. Stop spreading memes.

Surely nothing could go wrong.

Your posts have made it clear that your father died of being an idiot, after passing his brain dead genetics onto you

When right wing retard elected a globalist billionaire as their """savior"""

>cunton could barely top 200 votes
>not a landslide

ok cool thread dude

ha you're just a cucked swede who lets thousands of brown rapists into your own country. you're so brainwashed that you believe propaganda from other countries. (((politifact))) is not unbiased, and you should feel ashamed of yourself for reading """news""" from countries that have nothing to do with you.

do swedes even speak their own language anymore? you're using a lame colbert quote. i guess your country plays reruns of shitty english shows. good goy!

What if that was your father who was practically worked to death?

The whites in blue cities voted Hillary actually. Stop being a retard. Boston, LA, NYC, etc.

wtf i love the 1% now

that's a keeper

globalist?

He ran his campaign with a strong anti globalist sentiment.

Your just another loser faggot who hates successful people.

He probably fell in himself after realizing that his wife cheated on him with a leaf to create you. Beta cuck.

You want to here the nitty gritty of how he died? Fine. Here:

>My father wore loose clothing because he was overweight and tight clothing wasn't flattering on him.

>My father was highly experienced. He worked on lathes for 4 years before his accident. He just dozed off and his sleeve snagged on the wheel thing and his head got crushed like a watermelon by the wheel. Here's how a coworker described it to me when my mom gave me the album of the pictures of his death as my present for my tenth birthday:

>"I just heard the machine make a funny woop woop noise, then your dad scream help, next thing you know I heart what sounded like a pig squeal followed by a balloon pop. Then blood went everywhere, I ran over and turned off his machine but it was too late. His body looked like half lasagna half pork roast"

Your dad didn't die because of capitalism you stupid idiot, he died because of machinery. In a communist system you still have machinery, it's just not maintained as well and the welfare of individuals is less important, so shit like this still happens anyway. Just because the state/mob has taken over the means of production doesn't mean that the machinery of production become any less dangerous you stupid fuck.

right wing retard losers should put down the opiates and pick themselves up by their bootstraps

>if there wasn't capitalism no one would work in factories
based communists admitting society would fall apart

These babbies are about as sensitive as liberals. Feels good to not want to associate with either of them for once.

Lol Russia plays you guys for chumps, Hilary takes control of Sup Forums. It's like the beginning of an internet World War or something. Good job you fucking retards. A board on Sup Forums is full of swashbucklers eating up a politician's words and denying every claim against him. How bluepilled is that?

Your facts aren't important. Change nothing. Our facts change everything

Right wing retards don't realize that engineers, architects, computer programmers, IT, bankers, real estate agents, doctors, dentists, teachers, mortgage brokers, insurance brokers, truck drivers, plumbers, cops, actors, athletes, are all service jobs.

>how many of those are sustainable for life with out government assistance?
>stop oppressing me

In communism my dad would have gotten the rest he needed and therefore not fallen in. But you don't know anything because you're dad hasn't been morbidly killed by an apparatus of capitalism.

Canadian broadcasting association. Owned by the government

That's actually leftists who get triggered by facts, you've got your information backwards leaf.

lol

It seems like to me that both your mother and father are fucking morons. What the fuck kind of mentally fucked up cunt would give their 10 year old child such horrific pictures? Obviously you have become a much worse person because of that.

Anyway, it's his fault because: working near dangerous machinery while sleep deprived WITH loose clothing which he wore simply because of vanity. He literally only wore the loose clothing because he was self-conscious about being fat. Literally increasing your risk of brutal death just because somebody might see your fat rolls.

Fucking yikes man, your family is just a fucking nightmare.

No, in communism you and your shitty peasant family would have been starved to death for being fucking worthless.

>WaPo

lol

How right wing retarded do you have to be to think that the US unemployment rate is 42%?

LOL America elected a fucking retard to be president

They're hopeless fucking retards. At least the ones that post here. Most of which are either students or jobless.

Drumpf is not an insult.

I heard from Libshits that Facts Are A Stubborn Thing.

>such denial

You fucking right wing retards are so fucked in the head. You deny facts.

Yes, the presidents cabinet dictates the policy which a president pushes forward and not the other way around.

You would not make the same argument against Hillary if she was a president.

As if Hillary would hire an anti establishment cabinet.

Why you so triggered syrup nigga?

>they ARE unbiased news sources
Holy shit you spastic. I never phone post because it's cancer but /r/ing the image comparing politifacts claims against the democratic and republican candidates.

>Being so triggered about Trump's victory
Sad !

>Mocking Canada for electing a High School Drama Teacher to the office of Prime Minister.

Um...He was also a part time snowboard instructor, motherfucker.

No matter how good the economy ever gets, these retards will never be employable. Even worse, Trump will destroy the economy. Their best chance was under Obama. The one they hated so much.