When/what will be the next great happening on the same scale as 9/11?

When/what will be the next great happening on the same scale as 9/11?

Nuke in Canada.

Let me tell you, we're going to have the greatest happenings. They're going to be fantastic happenings. I can promise you that folks.

Christmas 2016, Paris, Barcelona, Munich. Screencap this

Probably a nuclear detonation

george soros dying :o)

Major West Coast earthquake

Sabotaged launch of new space weapon.

That's bound to happen soon, but it isn't man-made. The best happenings are man-made

The second Reichstag fire

Trump's transition.

Nationwide EBT Failure right before xmas

probably large hadron collider. something unexpectied will happen, mini black hole that swallows half the planet.

For liberals probably kek

This. Intel reports that despite a lot of terrorist cells being dismantled, France is still target #1 for ISIS. If it's not Christmas it will be new year's eve for sure.

A new axis power emerges as Führer Trump, General Secretary Putin, and Chairman Jinping all declare a holy war on the entire Islamic Caliphate, The United African League, The International Zionist Order, & The Progressive Democracy of Western Europe (Euroreich)

Hoover Dam.

"terrorist" strike, only this time they'll stick to only using the detonations and not try to cover it up with a fucking plane.

I don't understand. Why does ISIS fuck with you guys the most as opposed to us or the UK, where the real infidels are?

France dindu nuffin

They do try but we have security worth a shit

I remmeber there being some immoral happenings going on between France and one of the Middle Eastern back in the 70's or 80's, but that's to the extent of my knowledge.

trump could never pull something like this off. He will be too busy tweeting about his tiny penis with his tiny hands

Burqa/niqab are banned, cultural crisis for 20years now, Far-right getting more voters each elections (still not the majority tho) so kebabs are more easily manipulated to go full djihad against our racist country, our politicians are corrupted and walk hand by hand with qatari while commies are dealing with salafi muslims in exchange of votes, Our freedom of speech authorizes you to criticize muslims and draw their pedo prophet but calling for shariah is forbidden, high number of muslims but nobody knows how many due to our corrupted politicians not wanting to do religious statistics, Cops have to work with shitty guns, shitty cars and a stupid hierarchy, legitimate defense almost doesn't exist... And so on...

UK would be the #1 target but the fact they're an island makes it more difficult.

Trump dying.
He's pissing off a lot of very rich people.

December 18th

operation blackjack

Take more of your human privacy rights away by saying "russia hacked america" and declaring what fake news is. Scary hack terrorists! Maybe come out with some universal "anti-spyware" that you must use?

Historically they do not attack on holidays because authorities in Europe take great lengths to ensure security on those days and there's no reason to just do it the next day.

Idiot.