Israeli politician trying to boost christian arabs

>The Christians “have a different character” than the Muslims or Arabs, he noted. “They can identify with the state” and in so doing should receive the same recognition and benefits as the Druze.

>Levin echoes what several Christian leaders from Nazareth have told Israel Today in the past: that local Christians aren’t really Arabs, anyway, as their presence in the land far predates the Muslim Arab conquest.

>“My legislation would provide separate representation and a separate reference to the Christian public,” Levin told the Israeli newspaper Maariv. “This is a historic and important step that can help to balance the State of Israel and to further connect us and the Christians, and I’m careful not to call them Arabs, because they are not Arabs.”

>Among the new laws proposed by Levin are:

>*The right for Christians to be registered in their national ID cards as “Christian,” rather than “Arab”;
>*Mechanisms recognizing Christians as a separate minority for the purpose of providing state benefits; and
>*Separate representation for Christians on regional and municipal councils.

>Similar laws already exist for Israel’s Druze minority, and Levin said there is no reason the same should not be true for local Christians.

Read the rest at wnd.com/2014/01/israel-lawmaker-christian-arabs-need-upgrade/#jie4b7S2pHlVzmqL.99

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZXnyPkj54yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy fuck this guy is based
>Levin went on to point out that “we (Jews) have much in common with the Christians. They are our natural allies, and a counterweight to the Muslims who want to destroy the country from within.”

How will political correctness ever recover?

Kahane was right
youtu.be/ZXnyPkj54yo

tl;dw?

A few of them already serve in the IDF, and biy did those guys hate the Paleslimes.
But they are still not as patriotic as Druze. The Druze demanded to be obliged to conscript like the rest of us, that's why they are so based and treated as such. When Christniggers do the same I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Proponent of an ultra nationalistic theocratic ethnostate.

So the Israeli's are finally trying to do what the Alawis and the Baathists in Syria did? Took them long enough.

When you're given a state by Christian nations, the least you can do is treat Christians better then the Muslim apes you firebomb.

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

Most Christians in the region aren't fond of the Israelis because the Jews stole from Christian landowners the same way they stole from Muslims. The Israelis are starting to see the demographic writing on the wall, the Muslim Palestinians are out breeding them, so they are looking to make nice with the Christians that they have treated like trash for decades.

Been going on for some time. I mean the article is from 2014

Some "arab" christians also say they're not arab, but Phoenician and other older stuff

Just goes to show you that even christians are 2nd class citizens in Israel. Everyone that isnt a jew is treated like shit by these racists

>pol is in favor of racism
>israeli is racist
>suddenly racism is bad

If israeli treats christians like shit inside their country, how do you think they would treat Christians in Brazil and USA?

Stop helping them

lol. this is true.
why do storm fags hate israel so much? They aren't the jews your looking for.

Your messiah has come, obey Him

wow now that we killed most of the christians over there by instating islamic regimes i guess it's time to give the remaining of them guns and support to destabilise the region even more

CTR pls go

>They aren't the jews your looking for.
But they are, ALL of them are.

wtf i love jews now

At least you can actually follow this kikes reasoning.

I actually just says what he wants.

He's not hiding it in the sub-text of some hollywood script or OP ED in the NYTimes.

If the jews want a complete ethnostate and are willing to fight for it then whats the issue? Let them have it and spend all their time robbing each other.

There is of course the hypocrisy of condemning hitler for wanting the same thing but this logic doesn't apply because jews have books of fables from thousands of years ago that say god "chose" them above everyone else on the planet.

MFW they think god created Billions of other people who have had far vaster empires and accomplishments, but is only concerned with a tiny smattering of people who excel in pyramid schemes and the parasitical orbit around other cultures.

Keep waiting for that messiah jew brahs. K Keep us posted.

They are israeli christians

>"identifying with the state"
>as a Christian
Yeah nah fuck off. I'm concerned with God, not with your sinful tyranny.

Plenty of israeli christians already serve the IDF. It's a growing trend desu

Identifying with the state means they serve their country instead of being subversives trying to turn Israel into another Jordana

More like, "Christians have proven themselves easy to control, henceforth, we can manipulate these Arab Christians against their own race, simply by causing religious division and brainwashing them by telling them that we are their greatest ally, as we have done with the American Christians."

Signed, Shlomo

Christ's entire life on earth was lived in direct opposition to worldly authorities, and it wasn't just that those particular authorities are bad. All states violate the commandments Christ lays down for mankind in the Sermon on the Mount, and no Christian should be complicit in any state's intrusions and extortion of others.

Don't forget it was Israel that destroyed the Christian Lebanon and made it Muslim.

sounds like a shoah is on the way what are you trying to pull Mr.rabbi

They got cucked the same way Hans and Sven are getting cucked. Their birthrates were smaller, they got too many refugees and too many got the f out even before it was getting worse. Christians were like the ashkenazi jews or eastern turks of Lebanon, rich and more educated but forgot how ro fug

It's a case study for europe desu, except they already started of more islamized and yuros are inflicting themselves with this problem

alliance when?

Why do you love jews? Just love only jesus

wtf I love israel now

they accept Swedish refugees

Too bad your country doesnt

>8 min video
fuck off you lazy favela monkey

>Why do you love jews? Just love only jesus
>Jesus the ultimate Jew

Its 60min, thats part 1

I like the man but hate his faith

Explain

>you can change your race by swapping religion
WEW

They ARE arabs. If their card said "muslim" they could change it to christian, but christian isnt a race.