Richard Bacon admitted to curling up into a ball & begging on international television that

Richard Bacon is the host of National Geographic Explorer. Last week they did a story on Russian Masculinization Classes for Russian men, and feminization classes for women. They gathered a panel after the piece which included Gavin McInnes. They were talking about fighting, and Richard admitted that a few years ago, in the only fight he's ever been in, he curled up into a ball and begged the guy to stop.

Im not so bothered by the fact that he did it as much as the fact that he felt it was ok to admit it.

Men have been so emasculated by liberal and progressive thinking that telling the world you're a pussy has now become ok. And if you called this guy out you would essentially have you labeled a Neanderthal.

Will we ever be able to be men again Sup Forums?

How will we be able to fight the invading hoards of mudslimes if our countrymen are indistinguishable from our countrywomen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-diau1UxLc
channel.nationalgeographic.com/explorer/videos/richard-runs-through-it-gender-camps/
washingtonpost.com/local/witnesses-to-a-stabbing-didnt-confront-killer-do-they-deserve-condemnation/2015/07/08/bc0c2f8e-25a4-11e5-b77f-eb13a215f593_story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>in the only fight he's ever been in, he curled up into a ball and begged the guy to stop.

I did the once but i'm still mostly alpha. Shit happens OP

hence the :

>Im not so bothered by the fact that he did it as much as the fact that he felt it was ok to admit it.

He basically said it as if that was the go-to strategy for a true gentleman. Almost as if he was, and i shit you not, proud of it.

I was just trolling. Yeah that is pretty embarrassing and i don't know why he would admit to that. People usually don't talk about shameful memories. Maybe it was a verbal slip or something he wanted to get off his chest?

How is that a shameful memory? Have you ever been hit? It fucking hurts. I accidentally rammed my rib against a railing by accident the other day and fell to the ground in agony. Being punched is worse than that, and if someone is more experienced than you you're done.

>How will we be able to fight the invading hoards of mudslimes if our countrymen are indistinguishable from our countrywomen?

Go to /fit/, get ripped, and carry bacon bits on you. Muzzies are pack animals; easily intimidated when done correctly and reliant on large numbers.

We get alot of these fuckers over at my local pizza joint every ramadan. Last year a group of about 4-6 tried to start some shit with me and my friends untill they realized my polish friend who was sitting down was 6'4, and had broken his glass soda bottle on the brick wall outside. After that they backed off and were quiet the next few weeks they showed up

Its shameful because instead of fighting back he curled up in a fetal position and surrendered. Its emasculating.

Being in a fight is much different if you've got a proper adrenal response
Cracking a rib taking a spill on a bike and cracking a rib in a brawl were both very different experiences as far as pain goes

My dick is the size of a gajillion stars, and I have sex with my girlfriend in Australia while nymphs from across Europe and Africa clamour onto my shaft. Each thrust makes my girlfriend in Australia cum fifty dozen times, and after she has cum a quintillion times, I redirect my penis to the sun. My cock is so tough that it absorbs energy from the sun, rather than being burned by it. Once my sexual energies have recharged, I proceed to wrestle all of the blue whales in the world (I used to fight lions but they're just pussies).
I then rest by writing in my diary. But I'm very insecure and easily embarrassed so I won't bore you with what goes on in my head, or my negative childhood experiences. Rest assured, I'm a big, manly man: I fix refrigerators, I have lots of sex, I build tables for fun in my man-time, and I NEVER reveal my feelings.

For someone who has no chance in a fight with the typical scum who would be initiating force, would this work better or worse than a more dignified "you win, I surrender"?

You fucking take your beating like a man. Fight until there is no more fight in you.

But if you curled up into a ball, and begged, you cut off contact with all your friends that saw you, get new friends, and never speak of it.

This guy was proud of it. Like it was no big deal. International TV. In this guys milieu, it's a perfectly acceptable strategy, so he just said it.

Its kinda like admitting you like your wife or gf to fuck you in the ass with a dildo. Someday, everyone will be all open about it because its so mainstream.

what is the context of the fight? did they agree to the fight or is did the guy just start hitting him?

>Russian Masculinization Classes for Russian men, and feminization classes for women.
wait, what?

You barely feel punches with the Adrenalin and endorphins pumping thru you. The next day you look and feel like shit. The only two things you'll feel is if the other guy gets a good shot to your head that rattles you, or a liver punch.

He didnt elaborate but probably being smug and condescending, and someone decided to take him to school.

If you have a smart mouth, you better know how to fight. It's gonna get you into trouble.

Gavin was flabbergasted. He almost said something but seemed to control himself as best he could unless he did but they cut it out of the segment.

Bill Burr on OP-
youtube.com/watch?v=k-diau1UxLc

This, I have over ever been in one fight and I didn't feel anything but the next morning my eye and hand were in agony due to bruising.

seems there's a shortage of "real men" in Russia. A lot went off to war and the children were raised by women. So being manly is on the decline in Russia.

They are called "Russian gender camps."

>channel.nationalgeographic.com/explorer/videos/richard-runs-through-it-gender-camps/

Good. We need to kill off the male gender so they stop whining all the time on image boards.

There's a shortage of real men in every country that gets middle class living standards because those feminize the shit out of people. Russian men no longer have to fight off bears with the butt end off their rifle as they're stabbing Nazis with a bayonet hence things like these are necessary. If they don't do anything about it in 20 years they'll become obese wimpy pansexuals with giant man tits like most of the US.

thanks

>A lot went off to war and the children were raised by women.
What war though? The War was 75 years ago, thats when the decline happened.

lol, got a link?
that's fucking gay

There is a very concrete narrative push to do exactly this in Western society. A year ago a nigger stabbed someone in the Metro and everyone else on the train froze and peed themselves. Then they were all celebrated for being reasonable enough to avoid confrontation that could have gotten them hurt because they have families/they could have provoked him more/this kind of bullshit

washingtonpost.com/local/witnesses-to-a-stabbing-didnt-confront-killer-do-they-deserve-condemnation/2015/07/08/bc0c2f8e-25a4-11e5-b77f-eb13a215f593_story.html

>>There is a very concrete narrative push to do exactly this in Western society. A year ago a nigger stabbed someone in the Metro and everyone else on the train froze and peed themselves. Then they were all celebrated for being reasonable enough to avoid confrontation that could have gotten them hurt because they have families/they could have provoked him more/this kind of bullshit

>people on Sup Forums think my country is cucked
I've literally never encountered this kind of fucking person

Also the Soviet–Afghan War.

Birthrates are also on the decline in Russia according to Richard.

WHERE ARE ALL THE MEN?

WHERE ARE ALL THE MEN?

WHERE ARE ALL THE MEN?

MUH REDPILL

its like the left is feminizing society and getting it ready to be invaded.

I was pretty impressed by the courage of the women that hovered over Lee Rigby's body and kept the mudslime from finishing the beheading.

Why did you post this?

Its two AM and now I am going to go and heat up some pre cooked smoked bacon.. couldn't you have put this off till tomorrow?

checked

To be quite honest, birthrate decline and short life expectancy have nothing to do with wars. We just dont have money to provide for kids. Most of russians are actually poor. Young families can't afford to buy an apartment without getting into 15-20 years mortgage with 12-14% annual interest.

it's okay to lose. it's not okay to be a faggot about it.

I had a bowl of spaghetti and didnt want to go straight to bed. Actually it was Ramen noodles with sauce i made from a jar, added some ground beef and cheese.

Fuck man, that sucks. Are the sanctions contributing to any of that?
At least you guys arent letting in any rapefugees. It seems that EU is having similar birthrate declines so they think importing them will fix the problem. They actually did a story tonight about an Italian town that's been "revitalized" by rapefugees.

This

he'd have to do some epic Jason Bourne, Alexander the Great level shit to redeem himself

i wish i coould find it. have been looking for it. A feminist ex-handegg player threatened to throw a coffee mug at Gavin McInnes in the same segment.

You're literally anti feeling. Anti emotion. You're dead inside, which is why you're here I guess. But Christ man, live your life. Go outside and have the balls to be a person in the real world.

>sanctions
Well USD was 35 RUB before 2014, now its 65. Mostly due to oil price drop, so I can't say exactly how much of it is sanctions. Anyway the housing market and birthrate problems were here long before any of that.

>rapefugees
We don't get tons of africans, but we import ex-ussr south-asians in spades for cheap labor. Almost all fastfood employees, construction workers, couriers, taxi drivers, yardmen are immigrants. Basically our version of mexicans.