What are your thoughts on online dating? Degenerate, soul-destroying, empty...

What are your thoughts on online dating? Degenerate, soul-destroying, empty, but also a useful tool to learn the art of manipulation, the art of closing a deal, and the art of easy sex.

The art of... a deal you say?

Also, it's a waste of time unless you have an extremely high tolerance for stupidity.

Or, you know, you can just find someone you have stuff in common with, try dating and if you don't click just be friends. How else are you going to make friends of the opposite gender after graduating and besides she might have other friends you can date.

It's great to see where you stand in the alpha ranking.
If you don't have more than 500 matches on tinder you're basically a genetic dead end.

Tinder isn't for dating but for hooking up. That's two different things.

>make friends of the opposite gender
Are you sure you're not from Canada?

degenerate, should be outlawed by the states.

if you don't have enough testosterone to ask a girl out you should not get any pussy

For someone who's weekends are completely eaten up by work it's a convenient as hell way to meet people my age. I'm not big into the club/party scene I like smaller social encounters so it appeals to me that way.

i met my wife on Sup Forums, so i'm all for it.

>hook up app
>girls keep telling you they want something serious and aren't into hook ups

what did they mean by this Sup Forums

Terrible if you're a lanklet, I'm 6'3 and put my height in my bio and I swear my matches went down. Had several girls say I'm too tall but handsome otherwise. Feels bad man.

I will never reproduce anyways, why entertain the thought?

You must be ugly. Girls love tall guys, I would know, I'm a pretty tall guy.

i never get any "likes" on these type of apps...
on one site I was actually "liked" by some american nigger whale, which made me deactivate the account immediately

Nope. And falling for the height meme made finding out otherwise hurt twice as bad. Thought I had an edge. Blows. Getting some success though offline irl here and there.

Degeneracy should be outlawed. Online sites to help find a partner are useful, but people don't use them innocently, as in they become degenerate.

Tinder can be used for dating. Spent months with a few matches, it was kind of fun.

Tinder is cancer
Online dating isn't great but it's an okay option for people who work in places that don't have any women their age, or if you don't go out on your own much.

I'm so glad I'm still with my high school sweetheart. I can't imagine the dating scene now, I don't think I could do it. I've been out of the game for almost a decade now so I'm rusty as fuck.

They just want to have fun

for you

>spending time with tinder roasties

Chances are if youre in the category you wont get shit on tinder either

Lots of sour grapes in this thread.
I guess "muh degeneracy" is "i cant get laid so nobody should"

I'd disagree.
I have had many matches (spam swipe right) and ok cupid girls hit me up.

I always deny them because they are sub 5.

Likewise, all the girls i'd like to go with always decline me.

This basically means that it's harder to actually remain dating because people just want to go 'up' out of their level.

I used tinder years ago when there was no limit on likes. I lived in Aus and just blanket swiped every single girl. Lot of nasty matches but I met two virgins.. One who I ended up dating for a few months and she gave up the goods. Lovely girl too.

Feels good man

I'd probably only use it now if I were desperate. Really nasty girls on there, hard to find the diamond in the rough.