Japs are fucking fags that think they can go anywhere and invade...

Japs are fucking fags that think they can go anywhere and invade, china minds its own buisness and has never wanted to invade anyone.Japs also promote degenerancy and transgenderism with their shitty cartoons.I think china a and korea can be better allies to us and i hope we can nuke the japs again.

Other urls found in this thread:

populstat.info/Asia/chinac.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>china minds its own buisness and has never wanted to invade anyone
Yeah, too busy fragmenting and reconquering itself over and over again. They really like purging their literate people too.
>Japs also promote degenerancy and transgenderism with their shitty cartoons
Bullshit. Anime is one of the few non-jewed media. It's just a bit autism-inducing that's all.
>I think china a and korea can be better allies to us and i hope we can nuke the japs again
More like nuke them and turn them into great allies like japan. Who knows what cool anime they could come up with then. Maybe that's how anime becomes real?

Japs are like the asian jews they use media to control us, they try to weaken us and control us with anime and they cause guys to want to become the traps they see in cartoons.Once they become traps they wont be able to reproduce and they will cause the white race to go extinct.Anime also causes people to become NEETS and live of food stamps.
JAPS ARE OUR ENEMIES

Hello jew.

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

>Anime is one of the few non-jewed media

You're fucking blind if you don't notice the abundant Leftist propaganda.

>China minds it own Business
Mongolia
Manchuria
Korea
Korea Again
Korea Again Again
Japan
Philippians
Vietnam
Cambodia
Laos
Malaysia
Tibet
All of the Western Desert Kingdoms
And Indonesia

All want a word with you.

>guys to want to become the traps they see in cartoons
There's very little of that. Which anime has those? Traps on /lgbt/ say they want to become cute anime girls or something, but I don't think that's a thing in anime.
>they wont be able to reproduce
Yeah, not because they become traps though. Anime really can alienate you from the 3DPD kek (and vice versa).
>Anime also causes people to become NEETS and live of food stamps
I dunno. I think it's just that NEETs have a lot of free time to watch their anime.
Also weebs were weird in the first place. Their motivation to participate in society tends to be low.

Marxist propaganda is so obvious in anime, why do you guys ignore it?

populstat.info/Asia/chinac.htm
This is historical Chinese population.

70 million decreased after UK-Qing opium war.
25 million decreased for Mao's Great Leap.
6 million decreased for KMT-PRC War only in 1949.
1.5 million "increased" in 1920 but before the year 5 million increased so civil war may have killed millions per year.

3 million "increased" steadily per year for Japan-KMT war from 1932 to 1945. Before that, 3 million increased so same rate.
That meanse Japanese didn't killed civilian as Japanese always say "We tried to save China! We didn't try to kill civilian!".

Japan is a lot worse in that regard
Korea usually kinda it's business

your probably an expat weaboo, stop shilling for japan

Japan and Manchu emperor took alliance.
That was friendship.
USA sold weapons to small area's general called Chiang Kai-shek. He didn't have the right to rule China but killed so many civilians to conquer China before lost.

In addition, Qing emperor (same to Manchu emperor) gave Taiwan to Japan in 1895.
Manchu-Japan alliance in 1920s.
Japan lost in 1945.

Japan lost then Japan may return Taiwan to Manchu emperor but Manchu belongs to Japan so Taiwan also belongs to Japan.
Chiang Kai-shek had no relation to Taiwan.

Japan-Manchu alliance means friendship.
Jews only sold opium and weapons to Chinese and killed 70 millions like .

50 cent party, stop shilling on Sup Forums: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party

Chinese are just as imperialistic and full of themselves as the Japs once were. They are just generally less educated and denser.

Just look at their crazy claims on the South China Sea, their expansion in Africa, their encroachment in places like Thailand. Don't be deluded by the false image of the Chinese as quiet, peaceful people.

Im in usa im not chinese

This is the problem with Chinese immigration in America. You get cunts like this.

Chinese are good people, i have many chinese coworkers and they are very good people

>Japs are fucking fags that think they can go anywhere and invade, china minds its own buisness
The reality is completely the opposite. The chinks are buying foreign land like no-ones business. Go ask Canada and Australia.

Also:
Japs > gooks > shit > Chinks

Chinese have high iq and will improve the usa economy, allowing niggers and spics is not a good idea but chinese should come over here because they are really smart.

Japanese company hires more USA's civilian though.

Chinese are buying lots of real estate i think thas better for the housing economy

Monopolizing real estate only cause poverty toward poor civilian.