WONDER WOMAN REMOVED AS HONORARY UN AMBASSADOR

But the reasoning will surprise most!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who gives a fuck? sage and reported

Read the fucking reason retard. I even highlighted it.

>Sup Forums unironically finds this unattractive
Don't even try to defend yourselves.

iirc the original wonder woman was created by a guy who had a dominatrix fetish

much better

>white
I'm triggered.
And she has average-sized breasts.

They won't be happy until everything is a dwarf, PTSD Pan-Afrospanicper*on that identifies with a rock and has one small chunky boob and a grinder for a vagina.

>United Nations disavows dominatrix comic book superhero amazon woman for sexism

What a timeline. Burn everything.

>used up women
>western women
>3d women

worst taste

>unrealistic proportions
even if that were true, perfection isn't something to be afraid of

this is commie talk

Women will never achieve anything worth shit because they can't go five minutes without sabotaging one another. Even fictional women aren't safe. What a fucking meme gender.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw

>wonder woman is too womanly to represent strong women

Didn't women stand up and face the back in protest? And they caved to them. Fuck. This chick is an idiot but the fat cunts have to stop getting away with tantrums.

>gal gadot
>unrealistic proportions
>large breasts

I totally dislike her as Wonder Woman because she's a fucking twig.

Aye. Fuckem reds

If you have breasts, you can't be a feminist.

>a fake character was a un ambassador and now isnt anymore because she has big tits
Wut

She wouldn't be in the top 30% in Az or Cali, Colorado.

how is it unrealistic when they have had two real women playing Wonder Woman

she has an average face, i guess she's jew-pretty, most of them are ugly as fuck

This is true.

Don't you love how intersectional feminism cannibalizes.

She was too white, and her boobs are too big for feminists. Big surprise.

Is this why that Jolie bitch became un ambassador after getting her tits removed

Why is it that only women complain about "unrealistic proportions" when there are good looking and bad looking men and women alike?

I think it has to do with women's lack of hierarchical instinct. Men over millenia have evolved to recognize the superior beings of our species so we can elect them as leaders and benefit from a sucessful tribe. This was not only true in prehistoric times, but to some extent it persisted up to medieval social structures and even in present day companies (the CEO).

A man promptly recognizes those taller, stronger, smarter and better looking than him. A man will either try to compete (alpha) or submit, graciously (beta) or in envy (omega). However, we have no reservations in electing them as models, as we all agree that's what a true man is like, what every man ought to strive to become.

Evolutionarily, competition between men and women have been much different, shaping our intra-sex instincts. Men were directly responsible for day-to-day survival, so competition between men evolved to bring out the full potential of the tribe. Women, on the other hand...

Women's primary social function (reproduction), however, discouraged intra-sex cooperation: if not blessed by genetics, and with no means to touch up her appearence, the female was left with no other tool other than defaming other women to appear more valuable to the alpha of the tribe. That's why women are much more prone to pointing out "unrealistic standards" on women, instead of openly embracing them as models, as well as bickering and fighting between themselves frequently.

>this isnt unrealistic

>large breasted white woman ofimpossible proportions
Why the fuck do these people pretend that big tittied women don't exist?
I already know the reason is jealousy from plain/ugly women and virtue signaling from white knights who want to fuck them, but come on. I see a big tittied woman with a huge smackable ass several times a week when I go out. They aren't fucking impossible to find

women do realize a hierarchy, and its almost right down the line with 'whoever has the largest breasts'

its not that much of a shock i mean its not like a spice girl was ever a ambassador...

I expected them to say that she was offending muslims by not wearing a headrag.

Underrated post

Why does the SJW snake always end up eating its own tail?

what the fuck

No way

You clearly haven't seen communist art

Good, the more the left starts ripping on white women, the more of them will realize that at the end of leftist ideology, they will be the victims, too.

Let them rip on white women at every opportunity and with a lot of publicity, it is the best that can happen to unifiy whites in their battle against the left.

they don't accept it though, they start to hate themselves instead of accepting it like men do

they don't accept the hard truth that some people are superior to others simply for being born taller for instance

that's my point

No one in the real world can rock a turtle neck sweater and a sports coat like that man.

Chestlets BTFO!! How will members of the itty bitty titty committee ever recover?

>large breasted
>impossible proportions

>Wonder Woman
>white

The funny thing is it isn't even true, maybe some stylised comic book art is impossible but most of the 'unrealistic proportions' I've seen complained about have been proportions I've seen in university on actual women. It's amazing how much less blobby young women are before meeting alcohol for the first time.

That son looks like a dyke daughter

>large breasted

isn't the actress who plays WW in the movie only like a C cup? I'm a bloody chink and ive got bigger boobs than that

this
I could draw a realistic picture of about 50% of the girls in my courses and feminists would bitch about how they look unrealistic and promote unhealthy eating standards because you 'literally have to starve yourself' to look like them

she looks like a fridge

>inb4 sarah silverman plays wonder woman

>mentioning the size of your breasts on Sup Forums

didn't think that one through, huh?

>asian
>female
>on Sup Forums

pick 2

Listen. Wonder woman is cool and all the women who have played her have been babes.

Gal gadot is especially sexy, but im a sucker for a good brunette.

Second wave feminist, meet third wave feminist.
>((()))

i've dealt with worse, if it gets really bad i can just delete the thread from the watcher and forget about it

Is that it? Are we going to write our posts like fucking DailyMail articles now?

I wouldn't be surprised she has a goy father.

>large breasted
>white
>impossible proportions

What, it's not actually African, Asian, Middle East, and South American countries complaining about her being scantly clad, but white people?

>You clearly haven't seen communist propaganda

FTFY

How did feminism go from
>Strong women should not be shamed of their bodies, aim to perfect themselves above their role as housewives and walk together with men instead of behind them
to
>Strong womyn need no man fuck the patriarchy fat is a social construct having children is literally worse than Hitler

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

I KNEW IT
TRUMP WILL MAKE ANIME REAL

WAIFUS4UN

Why are they always so focused on the looks over actions of a person

she's perfect desu

But Byzantium is neither holy, Roman nor an empire.

I find her beautiful. I love a good jewess. Would never impregnate one, but whats the problem with shafting one for fun? I would still gas her whole race including her if I could.

You sure have exquisite taste in women fampai.

>free smells

too good

She's an Amazon, of course she has big boobies