Reminder that Civic Nationalism is what matter. A whiten Ethno state is a racist pipe dream that everyone...

Reminder that Civic Nationalism is what matter. A whiten Ethno state is a racist pipe dream that everyone, regardless of race, should oppose.
Ethno nationalism= Evil

it's funny you say ethno nationalism and not whtie nationalism because you know that's the real threat to the current regime

I hate to break it to them, but it's not going to work. the jews always overplay their hands. that's how they get rich and how they got kicked out of over 100 countries. this is going to end terribly for us all in america, the jew nation that we are.

Would you guys hate niggers and beanies if they respected the same values as you, didn't break the law, and didn't do generally niggery cultural shit?
Honest question because I think black culture is shit but not because black people are just worse inherently

Daily reminder that civil nationalism is hollow and meaningless. It's nothing but fleeting base populism that is going to evaporate as quickly as it came. It doesn't fundamentally change anyone's worldview and the only substance to it is a few policy positions. It's not something that will last in any long term or meaningful way. If you are unironically a civic nationalist you are more stupid than leftists. This shit is not going to last long at all. Populist movements always dissipate quickly.

You have to fundamentally change your world view if you want something that lasts. Liberalism, egalitarianism, utilitarianism you have to reject all of these things. They are incompatible with the natural world. Unless you give those things up leftists will always have the advantage over you.

obviously nobody believes that biological determinism anymore, but some of it applies and
to ignore it is detrimental

Nice sub-100 IQ OP

Learn to speak proper English, Pedro.

Either The US breaks apart or you continue to spearhead the racial mixing of the European Caucasian.
As long as a race-mixed country is the most powerful country on earth we are all destined to become 'mixed men'.

A civic nationalist is just a pawn and a solider for globalists.

the US hegemony breaking apart would help whites everywhere but america

it is our system that exports this crap

I hope our nation falls on the sword for whites everywhere

Parasite

>Civic nationalism

irish are white
slavs are white
even jews are white

back then people were nitpicky

>plebbit: the post

Why don't you go back to where you belong, m8?

except this doesn't happen, it's normally some faggot atheist gloating over a dead christian child.

there is not a single example in history where people of different racers in the same country didnt end up in bloodshed
ethnicity is a necessary dividing line and if youre against it youre inviting violoence into your country which makes you an evil person

If only the founding fathers had been more explicit instead of implicit. There should have been a warning label:
>'American experiment intended for white use only'

Fuck off cuck

Reminder that without even bringing white identity into it, cuckservatives MUST realize at some point that civic nationalism can't work because all non-white groups ALWAYS vote left.

but they were
read their stuff sometimes

Progressing towards the society free of hate by ethnically replacing all the whites.

Get the fuck out of my country you filthy shitskin

Why did it get lost kek god? The 60's?

I'm agreeing with you dipshit.

This is how I feel to a T. I've met leagues of hard working, driven, intelligent black people and the one thing they all have in common is that they don't take part in mainstream black American culture

>420
the civil war

No, I wouldn't hate them. But it's still better for people to keep to their own kind.

Communities should govern themselves, and if you want to join a community you need to fully integrate.

But unlike moving from one white tribe to another or one asian country to another, you cannot cross race boundaries. Ethnic heritage is always a marker of identity that will prevent integration. So races need to keep to their own.

>I hate to break it to them

Don't lie, you love breakin it to them ;)

>other races are literally children
I wonder what xer meant by that?

Thats not an example of civic nationalism thats an example of social democracies.

>Ethno state is a racist pipe dream

antisemite detected

taking in refugees would destroy israel, desu

>Ethno nationalism= Evil

So Japan, the Koreas, Taiwan, Mongolia, China, Bhutan and Tibet are evil?

What? You mean a majority of the world's population will never allow a certain ethnicity to successfully genocide the rest?

You mean racists are just puppets? What? You mean Sup Forums is being shilled to shit? What are you talking about? Crazy. C-CTR! JIDF!

daily reminder your thieving zionist creatures will be wiped off the face of the planet... soon

Ahh, the northern puritan cuck genetics. Today the puritans are SJW's except its worse because its religion without religion.
If only the south had won.

>Accept multiculturalism you racist goy!

(((Civic Nationalism)))

Oh no you silly billy Italy! Its only evil if WHITES do it!

he looks very multicultural,

like half-black

probably part turkish

Sure Schlomo

(((Civic Nationalism))) means including kikes. Thats what it is all about.

So when France was French (whatever that means) and Germany was German (whatever that means) you didn't fight each other? If "peace" is your goal, then regional integration and inclusiveness is the answer.

ethnicity absorbs race

We had shit right, at this moment.
>tfw you will never experience the wave of white nationalism in the 1940's

>Greece
>Cucked by Germany yet again this century

>Brit's proudly owned guns at one time.

What the hell happened to you limeys?

First the registered the guns
Then they banned the handguns
Then they banned the long guns
Then they banned the butter knives

Oy vey!

So sad. And to think owning and training with weapons was REQUIRED in merry ol' England at one time.