twitter.com/AnonBabble

Template

But does he really mean it Sup Forums?

i think hes on lsd

Bumpin

not enough imo

Literally, 'We need a coup, to stop a freedom 'coup'.'

>comparing the fucking attack on Pearl Harbor to a free election

So is he being blackmailed or is he voluntarily helping Them? He used to be different.

lol, his butthurt anti-freedom has got to be memed!

I can fap to this

THE RUSSIANS RIGGED THE ELECTION BY PROVING CLINTON RIGGED THE ELECTION!

If I had the time and wasn't high I'd recut this so that he's talking about Clinton

Someone should go do that now

Knowing his job performance the past decade he's probably in a lot of debt

Did he finally move out of Trump Tower

Obviously if he doesn't take up arms to stop this "usurpation" he'd be a hypocrite wouldn't he?

He's always been full of shit, a verbose verbiage merchant who can't hold down a job. Rachel Maddow managed to steal his gig on MSNBC for Christ's sake.

This is literally the same shtick he was sputtering through the Bush years, he's just another pathetic traveler who openly exposes the type of shit they believe.

The guy has seriously lost it, and not even on a kidding level. He argues like a 14 year old child, and has the bias of a jihadi, with the intellect and wisdom of a clam.

so wait is he hitler or is he a putin puppet?

Surely these are two different things, and I am pretty sure liberals have pulled their hairs out claiming both

he's openly advocated for a "coup" to stop the "russian coup" He's so out there right now, after being fired from about 4 tv shows in 10 years, that I think if Trump got assassinated, he would unironically create a celebration video.

>RUSSIA
>RUSSIA
>RUSSIA
Fuck, this guy is worse than the most far out fundamentalist Republicans.

You don't see this russophobia from an actually oppressed Polish or Estonian, he's just off the charts.
You can call him dumb, but Trump is the president of peace, without irony, he's far from triggering any wars unlike Hillary. It is really insincere to suggest otherwise.

Trump has to do something with these cunts

laughable
kys olbermann

i found this part to be weird

Hopefully that's true, hopefully he actually does something to de escalate with Iran. Not holding my breath after all he's only the president.

>The resistance
Is he autistic or just a CTR shill?

This election cycle has really aged Rachel Maddow.

underrated

>autistic or just a CTR shill
he's both

Liberals used to like Russia during the Cold War. Gee, I wonder what happened.

A half year ago Putin seemed like a weak manlet leader of the dying regional power that is about to go bankrupt. Suddenly he is a mastermind with influence enough to manipulate the American election.

I seriously need to start making a list of people to put in the ground.

Bump didnt realize you had this up

>some network actually hired a sports commentary guy to disseminate news
it's like the human centipede version of fake news

Fuck, he really cried RUSSIAN SCUM? I'm making a video about it.

This is the best post election salt yet. Everyone agreed?
Kinda gave me a bit of that old trump winning high I keep chasing when he first one. Going to watch this everyday for atleast a week

kek

fuckin a

Holy shit those comments

I'm convinced that guys like Jon Stewart and this guy do these rants not for the public but to impress their own kind, liberal wealthy ((()))) whatever

Must be nice to have rich people problems

Olbermann's a twat.

Have another

man, you already seen how they communicate with Clinton from Podesta emails. Now they probably switched from email to another way of communication. And they already planned those attacks, and they already coordinated all of those videos, news articles, CIA release, they pull strings of some of the republicants whom they threaten with personal information to decry Trump and his SOS. There is a bigger picture behind all of this and they are preparing for something. Moore said it recently that something is about to happen to Trump and we see the preparations.

Seriously am I the only one not taking this faggot seriously and laughing about it? This is hilarious

request a pic of Keith in a straight jacket with text that says "Scum scum russian scum scum!" "It's a coup!"

exguse me geith but where are the broofs????????? :D:D:DDDDD

Gotta hand it to this guy. He saw, learned, and adapted.

People want anger, and he gave it to them and will continue to do so. This guy knows how the media works (how could he not) and will use it to get filthy rich(er) spewing shit about how those in control will bend us over for the next 4 years because they hate us. It's worked for Jones and Savage for 8 years, so why wouldn't a lefty adopt a paradigm that has proven successful?

We need a political show with Kilborn and Olberman just cussing each other out. Nothing will ever change; let's at least be entertained.

>Cabal makes Trump critically ill

>Pence takes over and carries on the same wars, spying, censorship, and globalist trade deals that Clinton's handlers wanted

>economic crisis or false flag event to get things going

>still more leaks and more defectors and whistleblowers

>public uprising

Too fucking big

>tfw leftists have become more unhinged conspiracy theorists than right wingers

This guy is such an idiot.

tl;dr?

Lefties take this fucking Autist seriously jesus christ

lol he got fired from MSNBC and now works for a magazine primarily sold to hair salons so men can maybe pick a hair style from the photos of male celebrities

He's a pathetic loser, who is now so afraid of losing what little livelihood he has left that he will repeat whatever drivel they put in front of him

Im on my phone and dont have that font. Suggestions
>"Rebel Scum" with imperial helmet
>"Forrest Gump" with Lieutenant Dan face
>"Infowars.com" with Alex Jones face.

Basically everything that rhymes and with another face can be alternatives.

>if america interfered with another countries election it would be considered an act of war!

haha good joke

>reduces the chance of having any future elections.
What is a two party system.

Reminder that Mr. Overthrow of the Government supports gun control

youtube.com/watch?v=STwsbUwcO4U

holy fuck this is Orwellian

scary times indeed.

I can't rhyme much right now

what time in the vid does he say russian scum?

His fake anger almost makes me think he is trying to be a liberal alex jones but his problem glasses and lies are making it hard to buy.

Also the stroke that he appears to have had that is affecting his speech and his left facial muscles. That or hes just shitfaced.

too bad hes not on the news/sports still

Cis scum next. Not on pc or would do it myself

Jfc these people must be trolling

>lock trump up
>no evidence of hillary doing anything wrong
>these imaginary emails
>the evidence just hasn't come out yet. Trump still in cahoots with Russia

forgot an n in the last one but with his speech impediment it works

This

I remember his special comments during the Bush years. It's surreal to watch him like this now.