Wouldn't it be so much better if the entire world was America?

Wouldn't it be so much better if the entire world was America?

Trump has been an idiot this past month. Simple truth. He has assumed he has Won, and he can do whatever the fuck he wants. Dismiss the CIA. Throw decades of US-China relations down the crapper. Get into bed with Putin, despite the reports of that same dismissed CIA.

The issue is, Trump is the PRESUMPTIVE President Elect. He is not President Elect until the Electoral College confirms him as such. And the Electoral College, constitutionally, is NOT a Rubber Stamp.

Federalist Papers no. 68 states that the Founders viewed the College as the last, and final line of defense against a man loyal to foreign governments and possessing the little arts of popular demagoguery from ascending to the highest position of the Republic.

With all the shit flying around about Russian meddling in the election. What does Trump do? He nominates Putin's butt buddy Rex Tillerson for Secretary of State.

Now the Electoral College is demanding that the Obama administration brief them on all information the Intelligence community has on Trumps ties to Russia, and Russia's efforts to influence the election.

This is unprecedented. This has NEVER happened. The Electors have NEVER asserted their rights as Constitutional Agents of the Federal Government. Ever. They are doing it now.

And yes, under the US Constitution the College has the power to deny the results of the election. The College was created as a check on the power of the people

yes
but that would involve allowing mixing of races and culture clashes, which is good overall.

but would you really want to put a mcdonalds near thousand year old temples or toilets older than America?

You're just mad because your country is a shithole

praise kek faggot

Muh HDI cunt

>implying it isnt

>flag

no wonder

CHEEKY CUNT, I'M A DUMB HICK WHO LIVES IN BUTTFUCK NOWHERESVHILE. I SURE AM PROGRESSIVE, PLEASE FUCK MY ASS BECAUSE I'M AUSTRALIAN AND THEREFORE GAY

Thank you for correcting the record,

kys faggot.

nice shit posting mate maybe I can sort you out a visa if you lose some fucking weight

No. fucking shit degenerate low brow culture

I think someone needs to be bombed into a democracy. You backwards fucking hicks

What do you mean?

Only for America to exist, or that every country was under American rule, or that every country was like America (culture, demographics, politics)?

Every country is exactly like America. Mostly white, a democracy, etc.

>mfw maybe 1 or 2 electors nationwide manage to let themselves get talked into defecting, end up having to pay a $2000 fine and Trump becomes President anyway

Would it be better if the entire world was Norsk?

People will always want different things. What would be better is for people to go to countries that are in line with their ideology instead of trying to change the culture of already-standing countries. America was never meant to become a land of welfare and laziness.

No. We need the world to emulate America. Mostly white democracies. It's a recipe for success.

But where will my country be?

Some places are impossible to build democracy in. Like most of the world is unable to follow western civilization way and you can do nothing with that.

Name one country that does not have McDonalds. You already own the world through your degenerate fucking culture.

>american healthcare

Yeah

Then we replace them with white's who will

Don't worry friend. You'll be American. It's something to be proud of. You'll finally be free and you will be able to speak a civilized language like American. I'm honestly amazed you're doing it so well. It must be really hard for your tiny non-american mind

>Swedenistan
>lecturing anyone on degenercy

If the whole world would be 9% white? But it already is.

Calm down, Sven. Go put together some furniture and eat a tasty McLutfisk

The entire western world is basically america and it's fucking depressing.

Mohammed you can't blow up America. Go be a durka durka somewhere lese

Yup
Cry more loser

>Whites will at be a worldwide majority.
>Anywhere that's whiter than America will get blacked

Damned if we do, damned if we don't yada yada

Sorry, but nobody wants to be american. People want to live as americans not to share your values and culture. If us gets knocked down by crisis or something like that everybody will leave you.

Wouldn't it be terrible if there were no flags and you had to come up with an original thought for once in your life?

No.
I want a country with smart people.
And US has very few of them.

Very funny Mohammed. Why don't you go back to making bombs and raping women?

How can that be? We're the land of the free. Everyone wants to be us.

Says the savage

This. America is the type of friend you go to a drink with only if he's paying.

You mean like a multicultural shithole? Europe tried it. It fail. Fuck off.

How many states would larger countries become

Just like everybody wanted ussr to pay for their drinks and when it got screwed those banana republics just went away. The same will happen to you

I wouldnt mind as long as we get to keep living the way we want to, im all for people focusing more on education and science instead of chasing around politcal conflicts and preaching ideologies, a united world would help with that

Greatest ally

No, that would actually be a fucking nightmare.

This is what a globalist looks like

Oh bullshit. France you need to be liberated. You need some good ole fashioned democracy

No Europe would hate it.

The one thing they have going for them is their culture. They don't have hip-hop and R&B as the main music in clubs and bars.

Honestly we shouldn't either. I don't get how Europe didn't allow (((them))) to control their culture until 2015 but we somehow did.

That's the thing, Eurofags don't realize that we may not have all of these muzzie problems but we basically already failed culturally many years ago. They come here thinking it's going to be "better" but to their horror their sons and daughters go on to listen to nigger music and it's literally the same as where they came from.

Make it so

No, I like different cultures. I don't want everything to be the same.

That would be absolutely perfect, my dude

No.

Nah. I'd love to have your first amendment, but the rest is just cancer.

You're cancer. Fag. You don't even live in a democracy.

Can i get some sauce to go with that pasta?

>ITT Sup Forums inadvertently admits it wants globalism

wtf I hate Sup Forums now