Is there any going back after you've done something gay?

Or does it fuck you out of a normal life forever?

no but you'll still forever be a fag ya fuckin queer

Bruce Campbell doesn't do gay

Trump has been an idiot this past month. Simple truth. He has assumed he has Won, and he can do whatever the fuck he wants. Dismiss the CIA. Throw decades of US-China relations down the crapper. Get into bed with Putin, despite the reports of that same dismissed CIA.

The issue is, Trump is the PRESUMPTIVE President Elect. He is not President Elect until the Electoral College confirms him as such. And the Electoral College, constitutionally, is NOT a Rubber Stamp.

Federalist Papers no. 68 states that the Founders viewed the College as the last, and final line of defense against a man loyal to foreign governments and possessing the little arts of popular demagoguery from ascending to the highest position of the Republic.

With all the shit flying around about Russian meddling in the election. What does Trump do? He nominates Putin's butt buddy Rex Tillerson for Secretary of State.

Now the Electoral College is demanding that the Obama administration brief them on all information the Intelligence community has on Trumps ties to Russia, and Russia's efforts to influence the election.

This is unprecedented. This has NEVER happened. The Electors have NEVER asserted their rights as Constitutional Agents of the Federal Government. Ever. They are doing it now.

And yes, under the US Constitution the College has the power to deny the results of the election. The College was created as a check on the power of the people

Why are you so insecure, fagboy? Just do what the fuck you want, no one gives a fuck, it's not a crime.

I did gay stuff once, now i only fuck sluts too. It all works out in the end. Just like with drugs, you need to do them once, just so you know what you're staying away from.

Not necessarily no. But if you did anything gay with a male nigger or other such filth then yes,you're the lowest form of life on the planet.

Did you catch the gay cancer?

Welcome back, CTR/JDIF/WhoeverYouAreNow..

>Or does it fuck you out of a normal life forever?
Do you think it has some metaphysical effect on your essence or something, OP? Why would it change fucking anything - unless you let it.

while these points could non ironically be raised as legitimate concerns... Can we get a
>YOU ARE HERE
meme against everything that's been said Trump won't accomplish?

I can't tell if it's all confirmation bias, but i feel like he could reignite the sun at this point he is so capable of doing what people say isn't possible

>did you catch
sounds like it

i hope not

because i hate myself

Don't respond to the shill. he's all over the other threads with the same copypasta

> Do you think it has some metaphysical effect on your essence or something,
Take it from me. You can't unsuck those dicks no matter how hard you try.

>Tfw you defeat the trannies

my b

i'm new to this 4chans website. Fan of Mr. Trump though he seems like an alright guy.

pic releted is me. asl?

depends on who knows about it

You sinned much like sn adulterer. Find God. Read your bible

I had a G3 iMac back in the late 90's/early 2000's. And now I'm here and a kissless virgin.

... you might be right. damn...

That is not how you draw estrogens

If you actively went for it, you're gay now. If abuse or accident, file that shit away.

Yeah you can I dont remember half the dicks ive sucked or even half the times ive sucked my current boyfriend. Who actively tries to remember that shit thats just background noise at this point in my life.

Brisco County Jr. was the best show of 1993.
Good memories of watching it then the X-Files on Friday nights.

fuck.

What gay shit did you do?

fell for someone

Still no estrogen. All estrogens have a hydroxide group on the benzene ring. YOU SIR ARE A PHONY!

He's a Canadian who immigrated to the US.

that would probably push me to suicide honestly

If you kill everyone who knows about it, then it didn't happen. That's how Truth works.

The wages of sin are death.

Repent for your homosexuality, and never do it again.

It's only gay if you act all faggy about it.
You can pound as much boy pussy in a day as much as you fucking blink, you can have hairy muscular men suck your dick on the DL,
and if you say you're straight and don't budge or care what others think, you are straight.

How feminine was her penis?