Why are they political refugees inside their own land? Their familys have been there for centuries

Why are they political refugees inside their own land? Their familys have been there for centuries.

This is apartheid and it's wrong. Give them a country or give them citizenship. At the very least Give them israeli Work Permits

Other urls found in this thread:

mondoweiss.net/2016/03/study-at-least-78-of-humanitarian-aid-intended-for-palestinians-ends-up-in-israeli-coffers/
globalresearch.ca/breaking-news-israel-attacks-humanitarian-ship-to-gaza-in-international-waters/24783
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Free Palestine?

I'll take two, goy

Shut up kike

Must remove kebab

Peace would do the state of israel wonders in their neighbors in the arab world. Play 3D chess instead of connect 4

Jews love making people hate them

Take a look at this abdul.

You know your allies to arab nations right?

Like Germany and France you mean?

They have a country. Its called Jordan. Except Jordanians don't want them.

You wanna know oppression OP?
Ask dissenters against the PA.
Ask Gaza's Christian community what life is like for them.
Ask fags there how things are hanging.

But hey, they push the muh oppression, because there's a massive industry in gibmedats from the EU, UN. But they need this money, as apartments for the Palestinian Authority elites in places such as Monaco, Manhattan, Abu Dhabi, Paris and London don't come cheap.

I feel sorry for the average Pally, because they are useful idiots manipulated by opposing forces in Riyadh and Teheran. What it all boils down to is no one in the muzzie world cares about them, but live using them to promote their own, ' Joos bad, islam means peace' propaganda.

> "apartheid"

Praat jy Afrikaans? Nie?

Hoe weet dan jy wat "apartheid" is?

Fok off, poes.

Gebruijk 'n ander woord, kakdoos.

OYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY
WE GREATEST ALLY GOY

Spot the kike.

>start suicide bombing tactics
>complain when your enemies have to go into full lockdown mode

The west should ally with Syria+Lebanon+Iran+Palestine and exterminate Israel and Saudi Arabia.
There would be peace in the middle east overnight as the two largest inciters of conflict in the world will be gone.

> israeli Work Permits
fuck no senpai, would you give us work permits to isis ?.

Israel already gives work to ISIS, you're on Sup Forums kike, we already know who funds ISIS.
Israel is a terrorist nation like Saudi Arabia, and needs to be destroyed so there can be peace in the middle east.

Jesus Christ is that all you can come up with. You're a fucking disgrace cunt. Go fuck your mother.

Where's you're argument? Have you formed an actual opinion? Do as I've dine, go to Ramallah, go to Gaza Strip, see how these people live. See that the life is hell because their leaders have made it hell. No one else, but themselves to blame. Which is typical muslim victim mentality.

When it comes to the west, only the left and the small group that make up the most reactionary far right support this bogus concept of palestine. They have been played for fools.

So I challenge you to answer me with a decent response. I'll rip it to fucking shreds.

Get out of my country kike, and stop selling our land to gooks

Free Palestina from dirty Mudslimes

3/4 of aid to Palestine goes to Israeli weapons and bombs to kill Palestinians
The west gives billions of dollar to Israel annually, they are a parasite on the west
Israel sells secret technology from the west to the Chinese, Israelis are backstabbing serpents

Free Sweden from pathetic cucks like you that import Subsaharan Africans to pleasure your wives

Whats your problem kike? Unemployment is very high and the west gives you billions

yes but we give them work in syria not here .the point is that destabilizes a country which has been our enemy and has attacked us and allows europe to cuck themselves and rationalize it y saying they're helping 'refuges' .

supporting terrorists to kill your enemy is not the same as allowing terrorists into your country.

>implying that people living like shit is only their own gobernement's fault in a globaliced world.
This is literally the same excuse people use to talk about Cuba. Yeah, their leaders might not be the best, but the american embargo didn't help either.

Kek confirmed pro Palestine

oyyyyyyy veeeeeeeeey

Christians have lived in Palestine since Christ's time on earth, why is there a mass exodus since 1948. Israel.

There are Catholic Bishops who support Hamas.

You fucking retard, YOU are the terrorists invading Palestinian land and kicking out the Palestinians, not the other way round

Why is apartheid wrong?

How is it that a guy born in New Jersey can move to Israel and take some Palestinians house whose ancestors have been there for over 100 years? Most Ashkenazi jews aren't even the jews mentioned in the bible. They're not "the seed of Abraham". They converted to Judaism in Khazar a whole 1,000 years later. They can't claim that it was their ancestors. Fuck jews. I'm not a fan of Arabs, but you guys really fall into the jewish trap of "Islam will take over the world". it's jewish trickery 101 to support of proxy wars for the expansion of israel (ISIS, Al-Qaeda, etc.)

The homeland of the Palestians is Jordon. And the Jordanians are the actual Palestinians. So if the Palestine want to go to their actual land, they need to head over to Jordon. But Jordon refuses to take them in.

> 3/4 of Pally aid goes to Israel for weapons to kill Pallies.

And with this I realise you aren't that smart. You must a 16 year old Greens supporter. I'll debate happily with people who have been to that part of the world. Not retards who have discovered babby's first geopolitical dichotomy.

free them by firebombing them?

Nice move giving them work in a country at war. That way the bombings will get rid of them for you and you wont look bad.

>implying they aren't all as bad as each other
>implying I have to support either side

No
We will kill those who we won't be allowed to banish, and their children and women.

>3/4 of aid to Palestine goes to Israeli weapons and bombs to kill Palestinians
i dont see a problem, the moey goes to deal with terrorism .
>parasite
a parasite is someone who feeds of of you, not someone you willingly give money to .they can stop at any time and are under no legal obligation not to take steps to stop the aid money.
if i started throwing all my money on some kikestarter or something they wouldn't be parasitizing me i'd just be stupid.
>Israel sells secret technology from the west to the Chinese
again i dont see the problem ,if you wanted to defend your secrets you'd take steps against someone who sells technology you give them .however no steps are taken.
honestly i'd be furious if we didnt sell western defense technology if they dont really mind.

Jesus. Next you will say that is the muslims who are violent.

there are 22(twenty two) arab countries and 1(one) jewish country.

I bet you live in Dearborn, fucking sand nigger.

Palestinians are the niggers of the Arab world. to

it's not like a peaceful and honorable Muslim never blew himself up or raped goats.

this is 2016 that kind of thing just doesn't happen

Israel can settle in the west bank but Palestinians cant even get an israeli Work permit? Or go to Israeli university?

You really are a peice of shit.

Wep will eat your people alive

There are only 2 "communist" countries and yet most americans want to get rid of them.

Oh yeah you're right its totally uncalled for, Muslims didn't do nothing violent we just decided to keep a gettho functioning out of pure cruelty
You faggots wouldn't recognize an enemy even if it would rape you in the ass and we will not make the mistakes of the demoralized West.
Kill all palis

Palestinians, Lebanese and Syrians are actually the nicest arabs and I'm talking about the real ones that are native Levantines.

>That way the bombings will get rid of them for you and you wont look bad.
is it really not obvious that's the that's the point ?.

>country attacks you multiple times
>supports terrorists that attack you
>regime hates you
>have to constantly be ready for war with them
>terrorist organizations gain power in that country

anyone would be fucking retarded in not supporting them. before all the isis shit the threats to us were syria and iran and now we eliminated one of them .

True but a couple million arabs are living shitty lives because of Israel occupying their land. Israel should ideally buy them out and if they didn't take it then i'd blame them.

>You shouldn't have told us secrets if you didn't want us to sell them

This is why everyone hates you parasites

You really won't tho, and you know it.
And if you're talking about American Jews idgaf

Israel deep throats terrorist cock, they just 'fight keba'b when it is rock throwing children

The fact you believe you are justified in all the atrocities I listed proves how evil the mind of the Jew is.

mondoweiss.net/2016/03/study-at-least-78-of-humanitarian-aid-intended-for-palestinians-ends-up-in-israeli-coffers/

Nobody cares about a bunch of sandniggers. Let them die.

we're not invading anything we did it already and we kicked them out because we could even when every country around invaded and supported them.

they are terrorists because they murder innocent people and are not ruling this country.

kek.
Not an argument.

Oh no black ops are exclusively a Jewish tactic ur right :(
We have destroyed our enemies from within, and I have no problem if we created terror organizations within enemy nations.

You will be at war for your entire life. You dont eveb know how to achieve peace

Lasting peace is a post modern concept. I want victory

um well it isn't "their" county anymore. they lost it in a war. that's kind of how history works.

I don't see you wanting the Turks to return Constantinople (Istanbul) to the Greeks?

or do the people have to be one of your pet groups? just curious

No, the USA and Europe gave you Israel, and USA gave you more than enough supplies and support so you could win the six day war.
Don't take credit for what the west did.
You are murdering Palestinian civilians daily and kicking them off their land so shooting kids for throwing rocks isn't a fucking excuse for your evil actions.

Mondoweiss are the hard left of Israel. They are fuckung batshit insane and great proponents of fake news. Just like J Street they think the DNC or British Labour could do more. Haaretz lives that shit.

So yes, you confirm you are a hardcore leftist. You don't belong on pol mate. Go read stuff or the nzherald.

>You really are a peice of shit.
why are you rude senpai ? if i said something wrong point it out .
also plenty of palis work here and like 1/6 of my uni class is palestinians .not only do they go to uni they have shitloads of scholarships here and can get in with much lower grades then i had to have .

and IIRC like most of the west bank people work in israel ,they do jobs israelis usually dont want and we give work permits to anyone without a criminal record\direct association to terrorists .

Fascist support Isreali apartheid and occupation but dislike Jews? Give the Jew Austria.

They did population exchanges with the greeks to settle that dispute. If the arabs were compensated for their property and left to Jordan or Lebanon or wherever then it'd be fine. As it is now some are fighting and the rest are being abused.

quite stealing bikes you silly nigger.

Palestine didn't lose a proper war, their land was stolen by the west and given to kikes, then when they tried to take it back the west gave fuckloads of weapons and supplies to the kikes so the kikes could stop the Palestinians taking back their land, then proceeded to take the rest of Palestinian land and stuck the Palestinians in ghettoes without voting rights and horrible standard of living from oppression

Het hulle dit doen? O my god in die hemel

Dit kaffar is baie gekook!

>nzherald
neocon cucks who shill for the destruction of based Syria by westerners and terrorists and kikes

You want genocide and more illegal israeli settlements. The world is watching thanks to non jew digital media.

Youre only making more people hate you

it not that they shouldn't give us secrets ,its that they dont mind and dont respond in any way if we sell them .

if you work in a company and sell its secrets you'd expect them to fire and sue you if they find out.

if you sell their secrets but they dont know you could be criticized for doing something wrong.

if you sell their secrets, they know you sell their secrets and dont do anything you're not doing anything wrong since they apparently dont care about them .

Why are all the zionist fucking white??
Go back to Europe you fucking swine jew.

>its wrong
dont missunderstand me I hate jews, but your moralfagging is disgusting.

it was more of a mutual if you don't leave you'll be killed kind of deal. why should the arabs in the surrounding countries be giving anything? they import slave nigger labor from Africa all the time, why not use the indigenous sand nigger labor that should have been expelled from Israel?

Sup Forums is compromised
They are brainwashed by (((breitbart))) (((stefan molymeme))) etc into believing Jews are based defenders of western values, despite israel trying to destroy true nationalists such as Syria

proper war? there was a war the moment Israel was created and they lost. so fuck them.

what's this it wasn't fair bullshit

Kek It's like you're repeating bullet points off of a pamphlet.

im not a jew and i never said any of it was 'justified' .
i simply said you'd be stupid not to do these things . if palis right now completely stopped all terrorist\violence they wouldn't be getting bombed .

Survives Holocaust ethnic cleansing then recreates it in the middle east.

nope, we just hate Muslims more. the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

remember not all kikes are alike, Israelis are solid kikes, whereas your liberal western kikes can get gassed in the sequel.

you think they do not know that?
but what do you do if iran is arming hezbollah and hamas.
the palistinian authorities do not want peace.

and it is funny that you do not want to take in muslim refugees because some of them may be terrorists, yet you expect israel to do the same.

they can't understand that.

it's just too simple for them. they're too conditioned to listen to something like reason

>Don't take credit for what the west did.
but that's the point, we can and should take credit .
the fact that we can cuck a bunch of countries so hard they support us and give us money when they receive 0 benefit from it is objectively an amazing international political achievement that few countries have achieved .

Fuck off kike, only Jews push the meme that western and israeli kikes are different
Israelis and western Jews work together for the takeover of antiglobalist nations like Syria in order for the goal of greater Israel, so Israel can be the globalist headquarters for the one world government
>inb4 soros
he's the exception, everyone knows he wants total destruction of humanity
>we just hate Muslims more
(((we))) hate Muslims more, not Sup Forums
Even Hitler preferred Muslims to Jews

They are not terrorists keep telling yourself that. A terrorist by definition is someone who uses violence for political gain. They are simply resisting mass land theft, and apartheid. And as long as they are occupied they are a resistance.

A fucking cancer on the world, a parasite to humanity.

*Israel.

That's why Sup Forums hates you kikes as western kikes have made it so white nations are bulldogs for Israeli kikes
You fucks pretend to be different but in reality work together to destroy the west and nationalist nations like Syria

so you speak for Sup Forums, wow I didn't know.

if you think all kikes work together as a hive mind, your wrong. kikes much like Sup Forums has differing opinions.

so since Hitler preferred the mudslimes so should we? I think you're confusing me for a stormfag.

This. You can tell if someone's a kike on Sup Forums as they say otherwise.
Us Anglos need to stop being Jewish bulldogs and bite our masters face off so we can be free

It's not apartheid you fucking retarded bong, Muslims/arabs/anyone else is has equal rights in Israel.

If anything Palestine and all the Muslim countries are apartheid because even between sects of Islam they have different rights

Israeli here. Every time they gave Palestine some degree of freedom they chimp out. Also the wall protects us from barbarians who can drive to literally any point in the country and reach it within 2 hours. Fuck PA, fuck Islam, fuck you.

>Muslims/arabs/anyone else is has equal rights in Israel.

We're you fucking born yesterday?

> neocon
> cucks
> shill
> based
> likes
> ((()))

Wow. So cute. You've picked up so many pol memes in such a short time on this website. You're like a fucking embarrassing cliche. Suggestion for you, brush your hair, and your teeth, go get a root. What's a kiwi teenage virgin losing all his shit over a part of the world he's never been to and never will?

Actually that's not really a question you need to answer. Im gonna stop acknowledging you.

They do. What do you even know?

You were the one that chimp out you dirty Israeli.
globalresearch.ca/breaking-news-israel-attacks-humanitarian-ship-to-gaza-in-international-waters/24783

Sided with the wrong people. Also mudshits only understand violence.

>trusting filthy malays to actually supply humanitarian aid

Anyway, did you read the article? The ship had warning shots fired at it and was pushed into Egyptian waters, probably temporarily.

What's the warning shot for anyway? To make us not help people? Disgusting Israeli.