China's richest man Wang Jianlin warns Donald Trump curbs could cost thousands of jobs

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

is this beginning of China-U.S. economy war?

Chinese billionaire Wang Jianlin warns Donald Trump about losing US jobs

BEIJING: The billionaire owner of China's property-to-entertainment conglomerate Wanda Group has warned Donald Trump that over 20,000 US jobs would be put at risk if the US president-elect mishandles Chinese investment in the country.

"I have over $10 billion investment in the United States and employ over 20,000 people," Wanda's CEO Wang Jianlin said in a forum over the weekend, according to a transcript posted Saturday to the company's official site.

"If things are mishandled, they will have nothing to eat," he added.

Wang said he had asked Chris Dodd, chairman of the Motion Picture Association of America, to deliver his message to Trump.

He was responding to a question about US lawmakers' increasing scrutiny of Chinese acquisitions of American entertainment assets.

"At least in the movie and TV industry, you have to realise that English-language films rely on their Chinese box office for growth," Wang added.

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/business/chinese-billionaire-wang-jianlin-warns-donald-trump-about-losing-us-jobs/articleshow/55956789.cms

Wang Jianlin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wang_Jianlin

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/chloesorvino/2016/12/06/trump-claims-japans-richest-tech-billionaire-will-invest-50-billion-in-u-s-business/#1f63009d75f5
business.newsfactor.com/story.xhtml?story_id=0310038FKCVM
dailyherald.com/article/20161211/business/161219956/
chinaworker.info/2016/12/05/13709/
qz.com/851218/wang-qishan-chinas-second-most-powerful-man-warns-of-dissent-and-systematic-corruption-inside-the-communist-party/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/02/china-orders-officials-stop-believing-ghosts-ghouls-stick-marx/
scmp.com/news/china/article/2045455/call-me-comrade-party-requires-members-resurrect-maoist-term-signal
chinatopix.com/articles/104766/20161028/xi-jinping-now-officially-communist-god.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10538324/We-should-not-worship-Mao-as-a-god-says-Chinas-president.html
scmp.com/news/china/article/1390533/mao-zedong-was-no-god-says-xi-jinping-delicate-balancing-act
ibtimes.com/china-engage-six-inevitable-wars-involving-us-japan-india-more-according-pro-government-chinese
youtube.com/watch?v=FbhsvxqoCG4
ibtimes.com/south-china-sea-conflict-vietnam-dredging-work-prompts-us-warnings-fears-over-chinas-2457881
abc.net.au/news/2016-12-09/south-china-sea-vietnam-prepares-for-dangerous-days-ahead/8101192
youtube.com/watch?v=IZA9Xqqc7tw
wsj.com/articles/china-challenges-u-s-eu-over-wto-antidumping-duties-1481548883
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/merkel-germany-stick-china-policy-44139262
cnbc.com/2016/12/13/after-trumps-win-china-and-mexico-move-to-deepen-ties.html
philstar.com/headlines/2016/12/13/1653157/cambodia-warm-dutertes-stance-us-china

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

That's a propaganda victory right there if I ever saw one.

Though it' nothing new, The idea of a billionaire flatly saying these people will starve if you don't support us can't be seen anything but antagonistic in nature. I wonder how the media will take this.

Joshua White
Joshua White

Ancap hero

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

Didn't some Japanese investor promise 50,000 jobs?

Japan 1
China 0

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

Thank god for softbank

Brayden Harris
Brayden Harris

I'm sorry... I can't anyone named Wang seriously

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

I could hardly take that wang, seriously

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

Great post.

Fuck this guy.

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

20,000 cucks for wang
can't make this up

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

forbes.com/sites/chloesorvino/2016/12/06/trump-claims-japans-richest-tech-billionaire-will-invest-50-billion-in-u-s-business/#1f63009d75f5

trump claimed it might dig to see if its true

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

War... we're already at war

Blake Howard
Blake Howard

beginning

Beginning of the end for China, planned economies can only go so far.

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

business.newsfactor.com/story.xhtml?story_id=0310038FKCVM

yeah its true

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

It's bad enough the kikes control entertainment. We don't need those commie fucks having a part in it too.

Fuck China

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

Is he saying Hollywood wil go down the drain?
WTF I love China now!

Carson Powell
Carson Powell

He invested in USA because he knows China is shit and its economy will tank eventually.

These chinese wanna have their cake and eat it to. It was the democrats who put acquisitions in the USA by Chinese business men under heavy scrutiny because they thought it was some underhanded power grab by China.

Its not, its just asian jews bailing on their commie shit hole. Trump wont do anything of the sort.

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

I thought chinese were communist? Why does china have a richest man???

Ian White
Ian White

We should seize his assets here and tell him he cant come back

Landon Ross
Landon Ross

Woah. Taiwan situation pissed off Chinese businessmen with investments in USA?

Yeah Trump is fucked.

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

Yeah fuck China. Why do liberals love China? It's like everything they hate.

Patriarchal
Cruel to animals
Tons of pollution
Colonialist
Slave wages/conditions

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

So, the US is such a bitch-boy to China that China can actually threaten to wreck the US economy (slightly hyperbolically put) if they don't play ball?

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

The Chinese have been in bed with the kikes controlling Hollywood for years now sorry to break it to you pal

Noah Reyes
Noah Reyes

Not smart

Adam Edwards
Adam Edwards

Chinese firms have been on a high-profile overseas acquisition spree in recent years, snapping up leading film studios and television production companies.

Some US lawmakers have said that the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States, a government group tasked with assessing the national security implications of foreign investments, should examine the deals, including Wanda's.

Wanda bought US movie theatre chain AMC for $2.6 billion in 2012, which in turn acquired the London-based Odeon & UCI cinema group this year in a deal worth around $1.2 billion.

In January, Wanda spent $3.5 billion to purchase Legendary Entertainment, the company behind the "Batman" trilogy and "Jurassic World", as well as the upcoming "The Great Wall", starring Matt Damon and directed by Chinese filmmaker Zhang Yimou.

In November, it acquired the maker of the Golden Globes awards show, Dick Clark Productions, for "approximately $1 billion".

Wang said the attention from the US Congress reflected the Chinese company's growing influence in the country.

"We still have to wait to see Mr. Trump's attitude towards Chinese cultural enterprises after he assumes office," he said.

Ethan Reyes
Ethan Reyes

How what is he gonna do? Go tell his daddy government?

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

racially homogeneous

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

Yes but i already knew this. Everyone on pol is pretty stupid looking for a fight

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

Informative summary, thank you Japan

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

Whos going to invest into USA when you freeze his money because youre butthurt?

Christopher Myers
Christopher Myers

LOL

nearly a trillion dollars goes china's way each and every year

they're fucking sweating

WE HOLD ALL THE CARDS

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

"At least in the movie and TV industry, you have to realise that English-language films rely on their Chinese box office for growth," Wang added.
Hold a moment, so we're being promised that Trump's presidential term will result in the destruction of Hollywood?

Wtf, I love China now.

Grayson Garcia
Grayson Garcia

Fake news-site if I ever saw one

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

This guy wants to create a Chinese Hollywood.

Hollywood! For God's sake, there are so many better American institutions/industries for the chinks to copy, but this guy wants fucking Jewllywood.

He completely lacks judgment.

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

If he thinks this will stop Trump from making America great again he's just plain Wang.

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

The idea of a billionaire flatly saying these people will starve if you don't support us can't be seen anything but antagonistic in nature

Wasn't that essentially Donald trump's campaign?

Nolan Martinez
Nolan Martinez

jesus christ no wonder so many new movies have shitty chinese pandering in them

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

It's a toothpaste attempts humour episode

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

Get fucked China

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

indiatimes
Learn to poo in the loo before writing. Priorities.

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

thinking Trump cares about fucking Hollywood
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH make libshits go bankrupt.

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

Chinese people today have strong demand for culture, but we need effective supply, and China needs innovative cultural products.

t.Wang Jianlin

strong demand for culture, but we need effective supply

his quotes are very funny and deep

William Cruz
William Cruz

Checked

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

Korean-movies are way more superior :^)

Dominic King
Dominic King

Well i thank him for giving democrats ammo.

Headline: Trump loses 20,000 jobs because he doesnt follow USA Guidelines to decades long diplomacy.

Caleb Rivera
Caleb Rivera

Fuck Wang Jianlin and fuck Chinese people.

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

Trump should blast this at a live rally.

"Do you see this folks? The chinese are telling us to bend the knee, or else they'll take bread off your table."

crowd boos

"They think we are dependent upon them to eat. Can you believe this folks?"

more booing
a man can be heard screaming pepe in the background.

"This disrespect ends today folks, believe me."

audience erupts into cheers

Seriously, for a billionaire, this chinese guy doesn't seem to have much sense.

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

The lobbyist fighting for control of your local movie theater
dailyherald.com/article/20161211/business/161219956/

"There is no political point of view," Wang Jianlin, the head of Dalian Wanda who is also China's richest man, told a crowd in Los Angeles in October. "I am a businessman." Others in the film industry, like Hollywood producer Janet Yang,

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

nearly a trillion burger patties go amerilards way every single year

CAPTCHA: select all images with pizza

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

The blowback on Trump losing 20,000 jobs will be glorious. Mr. deal maker is already running USA into bankruptcy

Jackson Allen
Jackson Allen

Investing in Chicago property is just Wanda's first move into the U.S. real estate market.

t.Wang Jianlin

Gabriel Russell
Gabriel Russell

I say fuck china, who cares if they want to threaten to take away slave labor?? If Trump wants to bring manufacturing back to the US, then this was a given anyways.

What I wonder, is China's buying of shit tons of gold going to be a problem in this?? Trump also wants to return to the gold standard potentially right?

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

The basic principle is I command, and my employees carry it out immediately.

Wang Jianlin

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

already running USA into bankruptcy
Care to elaborate, kike?

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

If America Squeezes NZ and Australia by the Balls it will be China starving. That's a fact.

Jordan Hernandez
Jordan Hernandez

US
Returning to gold standard
Nice meme. I don't think the entire galaxy has enough gold ore to pay off our debt

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

I think he missed the part where America is already bankrupt due to owing money.

Jason Evans
Jason Evans

What's more interesting is that China has started buying up a shit ton of debt bonds too.

William Martinez
William Martinez

Trump is a bad businessman. Now he does bad business for USA. Get it now?

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

"I was born in a family with a strong military background, so I chose to be a soldier." - Wang Jianlin

with a strong military background

this one is interesting too

Hunter Murphy
Hunter Murphy

Well if you can't pay it back than there is no debt, amiright? :^)

Ryan Walker
Ryan Walker

my point is that if he does it could give china power, as they have been buying up a crazy amount of it lately.

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

dang, those qipaos are not good for my dick.

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

And this is exactly why the US-China relationship is toxic

Owen James
Owen James

basically
we need culture to progress
but we're going to have to leech off other people's culture since we can't create our own

am I getting this right? I mean they could, you know, invest or create their own cultural industry with the money they have .....

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

Uppity Chink
Bah, just polonium his ass and be done with it.

English-language films rely on their Chinese box office for growth
Wrong. (((Hollywood))) relies on Chink shekels. Destroying (((them))) is the plan, and part of that plan is destroying (((Hollywood))).

Sabotaging (((their))) means of collecting box office shekels from Chinks will precipitate the destruction of one of the most devious institutions of the country that has been degenerating American values since (((it))) was saved from McCarthyism, along with the implementation of HUAC 2.0.

And from (((Hollywood's))) ashes, a new media institution will take (((its))) place and strengthen American values.

Robert Turner
Robert Turner

As if China can flourish without the US buying all it's crap. We've helped them boom economically.

Besides, I don't give a fuck about debt based currency and whether or not Americans can afford all their iPhones and shopping sprees. We need to be able to survive independently without sucking tiny Chinese dicks.

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

Good post.
See if this gets past the (filters).

Anthony Cooper
Anthony Cooper

There are enough precious metals in our solar system alone to buy the entire Earth multiple times over, if you could hypothetically sell them all at current market rates.

Angel Jones
Angel Jones

t. living in a studio apartment with no businesses

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

Cause they make iPhones.

Nolan Lewis
Nolan Lewis

essentially Donald trump's campaign?

I like to think his was more of a "if you vote for her, she'll give half your food to NAFTA."

Christopher Davis
Christopher Davis

Kek says you're correct. Well Fuck the libshit's iPhones and foxconn's suicide nets. Let it all collapse. A phoenix will rise from the ashes of this shit show.

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

mfw the gooks out jew the jews

Julian Collins
Julian Collins

"In setting goals and executing a strategy, Wanda is sophisticated. We have good systems ... a yellow light goes off." - Wang Jianlin

Wanda is sophisticated
Wang Jianlin warns Donald Trump curbs could cost thousands of jobs

Jonathan Anderson
Jonathan Anderson

"Communist" Regime
richest man

Wut?

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

rich guy loses business oportunity and profits cause he's salty as fuck
yeah, not going to happen, america can get away with anything cause they're on the top

Chase Smith
Chase Smith

He will be hit the hardest, Wanda steals Disney IP like no other. If there's an increase in Chinese nationalist fervor, you can bet his profits will dive. It's a lose-lose for Wang Jianlin, and that's good because he's a fucking asshole.

Angel Brooks
Angel Brooks

chinese billionarie

Wasn't China a communist hellhole? Where capitalism was weaponized to feed the goverment revenue but not personal ones?

Why don't chink revolt against their capitalistic overlord in home rather than american ones?

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

Communist in name only
They could rename their party the progressive part and become the progressive regime

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

chinese billionarie

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

this chink looks like old sugita

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

Be Chinese Progressive Party
Poor people everywhere
Jailed thousands of reporter
Labor camp
Harvest people's organs
Pull multiple Hillary( Make people disappear)

Progressive

kek

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

Chinese """""billionaires"""""

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

China used to be a shit nigger peasant feudal society before Communist party of china came in power. The average life expectancy of a Chinese man before Mao Tse-Tung was 36 years old. It was literally a society of peasants farming without any modern technology
Also the concept that we know as modern day China did not exist before Mao. There was not a serious government that united all of China and they did not all speak the same language. With a population of ~600 million this was incredibly chaotic

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

I heard this bullshit that he already planned to invest the money, except the source said the $25 billion was in London.

The bullshit claim

www.cnbc.com/2016/12/07/softbank-was-going-big-in-us-long-before-trump.html

The article saying he invested in London, not the US.

www.cnbc.com/2016/10/13/softbank-saudi-arabia-plan-100-billion-tech-vision-fund-based-in-london.html

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

Fuck that got me good.

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

1980s China

Owen Jones
Owen Jones

It's certainly a country most people could stand to know more about, myself included.

James Morris
James Morris

Agreed
Most people on Sup Forums talk shit on China while not knowing what the fuck China even does.

Julian Butler
Julian Butler

2050s China's dream

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

Wasn't that your dream? You invaded a country with its only defense being farmers with rifles and you ended up losing it.

Wyatt Hernandez
Wyatt Hernandez

Look up ADVChina or Serpentza on YouTube.

They're two white dudes who live in China and make interesting vlogs about life there.

Had no interest in China until one of their videos popped up on my suggested videos, really interesting stuff.

Carson Clark
Carson Clark

Wang Qishan,the second most powerful man of China,says "Xi Jinping is God"

China: Xi Jinping becomes “core leader”
chinaworker.info/2016/12/05/13709/
The concept of “core leader” originated with Deng Xiaoping, who used it in the early 1990s to describe Jiang Zemin as a way to bolster Jiang’s authority at a time of great uncertainty and instability within the regime following the 1989 Beijing massacre. With Xi acquiring this mantle, a People’s Daily editorial declared, “The party centre and the whole party must have a core.” There is a “dire need for strong leadership” said a headline in the ultra-nationalist Global Times, another CCP organ, quoting an ‘expert’ from the Research Centre for Government Integrity Building.

China's second most powerful man warns of dissent and corruption in the Communist Party
qz.com/851218/wang-qishan-chinas-second-most-powerful-man-warns-of-dissent-and-systematic-corruption-inside-the-communist-party/

China orders officials to stop believing in ghosts and ghouls… and stick to Marx and Lenin
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/02/china-orders-officials-stop-believing-ghosts-ghouls-stick-marx/

Call me comrade ... party requires members to resurrect Maoist term to signal equality
Outdated greeting seen by analysts as a distraction and unworkable in today’s world

scmp.com/news/china/article/2045455/call-me-comrade-party-requires-members-resurrect-maoist-term-signal

Xi Jinping is Now Officially a Communist 'God'
chinatopix.com/articles/104766/20161028/xi-jinping-now-officially-communist-god.htm

We should not worship Mao as a god, says China's president
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10538324/We-should-not-worship-Mao-as-a-god-says-Chinas-president.html

Mao Zedong was no god, says Xi Jinping
scmp.com/news/china/article/1390533/mao-zedong-was-no-god-says-xi-jinping-delicate-balancing-act

Evan Bailey
Evan Bailey

I think a certain fat man and little boy were the losing part, China was absolutely fucked all the way from 1937-1945

Nolan Ortiz
Nolan Ortiz

This is a very interesting perspective.

Dominic Sullivan
Dominic Sullivan

implying Trump's policies won't create 200,000 jobs
Gotta break some eggs to make an omlet.

Nathaniel Morris
Nathaniel Morris

I have over $10 billion investment in the United States and employ over 20,000 people
employ over 20,000 people
hurz durz im gun crash da economi
what a fucking joke

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

Fucked all the way 1937-1945
Japan ran out of oil 1940
China stopped Japanese expansion by 1940

Gabriel Cook
Gabriel Cook

China To Engage In 'Six Inevitable Wars' Involving U.S., Japan, India And More, According To Pro-Government Chinese Newspaper
ibtimes.com/china-engage-six-inevitable-wars-involving-us-japan-india-more-according-pro-government-chinese

v.s. Philippines
v.s. Mongol
v.s. Vietnam
v.s. ASEAN
v.s. India
v.s. Japan
v.s. Russia
v.s. U.S. (the final)

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

Aih emproy 20 torusand of you Americans pig if you screw with grorious China they have no to eat

20,000 is small fuckng potatoes compared to the millions of jobs the US lost to China

Those 20,000 could be re employed at jobs that trump brings back

Did this guy no do his homework or something?

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

So what were they doing for the 60 years before 2010 comrade?

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

Holy fuck Senkakku they make cheap iPhones and microwaves
I'm pretty sure the only suicidal Asian country to declare a full scale war without enough resources was Japan.
Our oil supplies will last 6 months tops
Let's bomb Pearl Harbor

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

US movie and TV industry

And nothing of value was lost

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

Sorry to break the news good goy but America does not need foreign money or influence

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

Japan ran out of oil because of us.
They were also still making gains in China in 1944. They only stopped, again, because of us.

China repaid us by turning to the filthy commies.

Brayden Ortiz
Brayden Ortiz

A movie called the great Wall
Staring Matt Damon.

He gonna play Genghis?

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

Check em

We're already starting to kick their money launderers and foreign investors out of Vancouver. We do have to be careful though that Trudeau can't shut us down with the racist excuse because it's obvious he's in China's pocket

Logan King
Logan King

Between sjw shoehorning and China dicklet sucking it's better to stay home and deprive the studios of shekels

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

Trump needs to fucking say this

If he doesn't do something like this I'll be pretty pissed

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

To be fair that China was exiled to Taiwan. Which is why they are nowhere near as bad as mainlanders.

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

20,000 is a drop in the bucket compared to the millions of jobs already lost to China

Your leftist media would probably hype it up though

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

chinese only hire chinese no one cares fuck off

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

Chinese forces didn't surrender at Henan and other Burma regions
Also you act as if the US was allied or even liked Japan. We sanctioned them because they were literally trying to take over British and French colonies, as well as future economic interests in China.
Why the fuck would we willingly sell oil to a country that wanted to control the entire pacific as well as our allies' colonies?

Ethan Sullivan
Ethan Sullivan

China has most of your debt

I'm pretty sure you have enough lead to tell them to get fucked because you're not paying them

Imagine refusing to pay those fucking chinks back the debt and watching red China collapse because of it. Would be glorious

Hudson Bennett
Hudson Bennett

competition is healthy

the problem right now is that there is no competition

china just shits all over us to fill the pockets of our politicians

meanwhile they get away with shit you wouldn't believe and are pumping so much shit into our atmosphere that in 100 years our most populated cities will be under water

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

Their intention was to rekt the 3 aircraft carriers that were supposed to be there. They came very close to having air and sea superiority

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

You just nailed it, user.

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

Exactly this. If it ever spreads this is how to look at it.

David Thomas
David Thomas

This guy wants to create a Chinese Hollywood.
no this fucker wants to turn hollywood chinese

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

Hollywood
important

Hahahaha chinks shitting the bed

Cameron Campbell
Cameron Campbell

That's where you're wrong. In China you would never have to worry about box office failure because every Ching, Chong and Chung would see whatever garbage you shat out.

Noah King
Noah King

Why doesn't the US just repeal the 13th amendment and put the niggers back in chains except working in sweatshops making phones this time? It solves both the competing with China problem AND the nigger problem

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

He's probably a commie party member. All of them are

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

Also you act as if the US was allied or even liked Japan.

I never said anything like that. I was agreeing with the other user that US played a major role in stopping Japan from taking over China.

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

liberals, tolerance, etc

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

They also had a pretty decent plan for Midway before they fucked up their encryption beyond belief and allowed you to turn their own trap on them.

Christopher Hill
Christopher Hill

this is precisely why we need to tell china to go fuck itself

we have given foreign governments too much power over our own, we need to end it while we can

Jason Fisher
Jason Fisher

Just go to Richmond for a day

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

7% of our debt you fucking leaf faggot piece of shit. Im going to disregard the rest of your post since its hot air coming out of your gaping chink mouth.

kys

Logan Ross
Logan Ross

youtube.com/watch?v=FbhsvxqoCG4
this is a blockbuster film in China

Hunter Price
Hunter Price

South China Sea Conflict: Vietnam Dredging Work Prompts US Warnings, Fears Over China's Response
ibtimes.com/south-china-sea-conflict-vietnam-dredging-work-prompts-us-warnings-fears-over-chinas-2457881

South China Sea: Vietnam prepares for dangerous days ahead as the country's fisheries clash with Chinese authorities
abc.net.au/news/2016-12-09/south-china-sea-vietnam-prepares-for-dangerous-days-ahead/8101192

Vietnam is preparing for something

Kayden Perez
Kayden Perez

The chinks will learn from the Turkroaches

Make a shill of the turkroaches your National Security Advisor
When called by the turkish president tell him how much you like some executive that is involved in your building project
Turkroach president arrests executive in order to blackmail you to hand over some turkroach living in your country

When you've been trying to play 5d chess in a game of Battleship.

Kevin Turner
Kevin Turner

we will speak when china's bubble burts...

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

I still don't get this fucking thought process
Countries all around the world but US debt in terms that the US will repay it
US decides not to repay the biggest foreign debt owner
Other countries realizes the US will do the same exact thing
MUH 800 MILITARY BASES!!!
MUH NUKES IN EUROPE
MUH ALLIES!!
We can always try it though

Brandon Flores
Brandon Flores

Well there you go. It would have cost nowhere near the amount as something made in the West and it would bring in twice as much.

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

Why the fuck didn't you guys side with the japs (before pearl harbour)

You should have just keept selling them oil so they could fight the chinks. They wouldn't have bombed you you would t have entered the war and the world would be a better place today

Jose Wood
Jose Wood

Funny thing coming form a china men, a country totally dependent on food imports, most of them from the US.

Jason Watson
Jason Watson

Chinese billionaire
Doesn't that just mean he is a government official?

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

The first people you throw shackles on are the liberals

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

If things are mishandled, they will have nothing to eat
WTF racist.

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

I think you could get by on military threat alone

Europe is absolutely cucked and super paranoid about Russia. Tell Europe that they'll be defenceless against the Russians if they don't go along

Everyone else? Well you make it clear that the world is fucking ending if they try to fuck with you. Build your own version of the Satan nuke

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

Maybe cause the Japs allied with the axis powers?

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

Considering Britain was already on the brink of capitulation from the superior Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe, if Japan was successful in the capture of any more colonies, or more specifically parts of India, Britian probably would have not survived. Although I would have supported International NatSoc :^)

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

Why is his face so small?

Cameron Morris
Cameron Morris

Chinese billionaire
i though there are no billionaire in communism
wtf i hate communism

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

What difference did that make to you at the time?

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

China has most of your debt
No, the "federal" reserve bank does.

Jonathan Martinez
Jonathan Martinez

its not his head is just huge from making billions in a supposedly equal society

Benjamin Thompson
Benjamin Thompson

America was playing the long game of letting everybody fuck each other up

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

T. Wong fang dong fong

Cooper Murphy
Cooper Murphy

Why would you be happy about something like that?
You are glad to see that Obama has given China so much power in our economy that they can threaten to destroy it if our government does not do what they want?
This article just shows that Trump was right again and we need to take back our economy from China.

Benjamin James
Benjamin James

DO IT TRUMP, FUCK UP CHINA!??!

FUCK HOLLYWOOD, FUCK CHINA!

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

Sure I can see SOME European countries agreeing to US influence
I can also easily see Baltic states saying fuck it and join Russia anyways
Lose military bases by defaulting on foreign debt
Let's build a nuke to destroy us all
Leaf nigger logic

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

Not a lot considering I wasn't alive at the time.

Thomas Bennett
Thomas Bennett

LABELLED CURRENCY MANIPULATORS ON DAY ONE

oh I cannot wait

Tyler Adams
Tyler Adams

Do you not understand liberals yet?

They bow down to dominance/dominant personality types.

modern SJW liberalism is just a massive shit test to see if they can punk you. Chollo gangsters do it, Niggers do it too. This is just a white/intellectual version to see if deep down you a bitch.

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

20k jobs? Yeah I'm sure that'll finally end America.

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

Wouldn't China trying to fuck with the US because of Trump is a bigger lost with China since they lose their biggest consumer?

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

Oh shit user. You cracked the code.

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

Hollywood btfo
china btfo
best timeline

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

wat?

It's literally exact opposite.

Wyatt Jones
Wyatt Jones

Absolutely.
300+ million 1st world consumers.
China is FUCKED in terms of social disorder and economics if there is a cessation of trade between the US and the chinks.

Trump has both jokers in his hand, and the chinese are sweating 30sec into their bluff

Xavier Ward
Xavier Ward

EU is biggest consumer
Plus if US decides to leave China, we will lose a shit ton since our business "leaders" decided to put their factories in the hands of a nationalist state that values only its supremacy.
They will just flood the overseas market with cheap and equivalent technology products. We will lose a shit ton of our tech industry if we fuck with China

Asher Barnes
Asher Barnes

In America, even homeless people rarely starve.

Most homeless people die from overdosing of drugs or dying from the weather.

Starving to death like in Africa doesn't really happen to America's homeless.

At most, only a thousand homeless people die from lack of food every year.

But the real killer of Homeless People is Winter, itself.

Cold weather can kill you.

Kevin Miller
Kevin Miller

implying the world would not be better of the axis took Europe

Good goy

Brayden Barnes
Brayden Barnes

Full 4 minute interview of Masa and he says he is investing in America only because of Trump.

He said he wouldn't have done this deal with Trump had Hillary Clinton won.

Watch the full interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=IZA9Xqqc7tw

Why don't you listen to what the Japanese man says with words coming out of his own mouth.

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

goy

that's a good leaf

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

Oh well. Multinational corporations BTFO I guess...

Oh who am I kidding, that sounds fucking great! Serves those cocksuckers right for outsourcing their production over seas. Fuck 'em, and Fuck China.

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

Does it matter?

This Chinese man only buys Hollywood shit.

Hollywood barely provides any benefit to American society.

Are we suppose to care if celebrities go bankrupt?

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

China is the Last Symbol of Communism after Castro died.

That is why Liberals love China.

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

More like the beginning of the end of America allowing Chinese companies to buy American assets. Dumbass Wang just gave the hawks in DC all the ammo they need. Not a chink, I'm enjoying reading how butthurt they are over here since I voted Trump via absentee.

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

snapping up leading film studios and television production companies.

Oh no, whatever will we do without Hollywood?

Isn't even Hollywood losing movie these days.

People are being more jaded and less willing to spend money on Hollywood movies.

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

hello, Wang Jianlin

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

R A R E
A
R
E

Brody Collins
Brody Collins

Not even a little bit, no. Where have you been?

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

Don't you have an after school club to run? Kids aren't going to teach themselves English.

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

America doesn't need the Chinese.

We have plenty of Japanese companies that could easily replace China.

After all, right now, Japan is trying to make their Bullet Trains mainstream in America.

Japan chose Texas for this large experiment.

Meanwhile, no one is ever gonna want to buy Chinese car brands much less Chinese trains.

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

"If things are mishandled, they will have nothing to eat,"

lol everyone gets fed here unlike your subhuman chink land

Easton Gonzalez
Easton Gonzalez

Agreed with everything until Chinese trains
Chinese have essentially built more modern railway than the rest of the world combined. I think they have to transport around 700 million rice cakes a day by train

Justin Lopez
Justin Lopez

cost thousands of jobs
4u

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

Dumbass Wang just gave the hawks in DC all the ammo they need.

can you explain this further please?

Dylan Johnson
Dylan Johnson

These are the people that build highways out of compacted rubbish. Nobody is going to but their trains other than developing nations that can't afford decent ones.

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

feds gonna pay for 90% of a high speed rail throughout florida
governor shithead refuses to take the money because he's a shill for regular rail

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

It's going to cause a deeper division between establishment republicans in congress and other parts of government and Trump presidency
Good thing we have a """"democracy"""" where only Jews and rich capitalist shills benefit.

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

You know even China aren't proud of their trains.

They literally piss and shit and throw trash on their own trains.

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

China Challenges US, EU Over WTO Antidumping Duties
wsj.com/articles/china-challenges-u-s-eu-over-wto-antidumping-duties-1481548883

kek. China starts to threaten WTO(World Trade Organaization), U.S.,Europe.

China goes out of control

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

NIHON SUPERPOWER IN 2020

CHINA BTFO

Gabriel Turner
Gabriel Turner

China currently holds world record in both longest railway systems and fastest functioning trains
Not decent
B-b-but Japanese trains!
Have fun buying overpriced Japanese trains that cost more than French train systems

Nathan Perry
Nathan Perry

The best thing we can do right now is reinstate manufactoring here in the US.

China would be fucking crippled.

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

Dear Mr. Wang,
You wanna STAY China's richest man?
Then STFU.

Harmony or Die in a Fire,
Green Dam Girl

Christian James
Christian James

s this beginning of China-U.S. economy war?

Like you are not happy with it, Satoshie.

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

Dear Mr. Wang,
You fucking prick.
I hope a certain someone shoves a river crab up your ass.
Sincerely,
An anonymous red dragon

Landon Baker
Landon Baker

daily reminder that if 'Murica goes to economic War with China, you will lose

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

20,000 US jobs would be put at risk if the US president-elect mishandles Chinese investment in the country.

Wait, what 20,000 jobs?

At least in the movie and TV industry,

Oh okay, got worried that anything of value was in danger.

Ryan King
Ryan King

DAILY REMINDER

that this gook and his wanda company own AMC theatres and half of Hollywood.

DO NOT watch any movies at AMC theatres. boycott all his products until he gives our God Emperor the respect that he deserves.

Carson Lee
Carson Lee

Chinese investment in the country

oh no not walmart

who will employ all those old and disabled people?

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

Why are they always so ugly

Jacob Ross
Jacob Ross

Trump Spacemining
He's going to take us into the next level of humanity, isn't he? Make space great again

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

You are fucking retarded lol

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

Fuck China. Fuck them right in the ass.

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

The Japanese are going to manufacture everything China does at the same child labor price

China's auto industry depends on foreign buyers...

Is there anyone on this board that's not retarded?

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

This is a very interesting perspective.

Same thing was happening in Canada, and is still happening. Rich chinese assholes are coming to canada and buying up eveyr piec of property they physically can, so get their money out of china.

Once china tanks, they can ride it out in style because all their money is in offshore property.

But this fucked over Canada hardcore because now we have a housing crisis where theres not enough affordable housing because half of all houses were bought up by chinks who just live the houses empty so their investment doesnt get damaged by tenants. or they price rent so high nobody but other rich assholes can possibly afford it.

We passed a special law recently that adds a 30% tax on the price of any property being bought for non canadian citizens, to try and get the chinks to fuck off. It slowed them down, but the rich ones dont give a shit. They still stroll into housing developments and go "How much for the entire neighborhood? Ill take them all!", and then they sit empty once completed.

Cooper Gray
Cooper Gray

"I have over $10 billion investment in the United States and employ over 20,000 people,"
Oh no, he's going to ruin (((Hollywood)))

Julian King
Julian King

Wang Jianlin BTFO

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

Yeah, jobs in China. Which are going to go obsolete anyways with automation. China is fucked, it literally has nothing other than cheap slaves labor.

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

"If things are mishandled, they will have nothing to eat,"
Breaking! China threatens USA with holodomor.

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

implying the unemployed won't go on gibs me dats

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

LoL goes down the drain
sizeable players from china lost (dota 2, LoL, other mainstream games)

Im okay with this

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

is this beginning of China-U.S. economy war?
Hopefully it's the end of the economic war and the beginning of TOTAL WAR

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

WANDA-Metropolitano Stadium
I'M STILL MAD

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

Reminder that china seeks out endangered animals just to grind up their bones and dicks into powder, so they can snort it and take it in pills thinking it will make their tiny dicks bigger.

They also have people making fake eggs, and fake fucking rice to sell that kills people.

Jackson Clark
Jackson Clark

Kraut don't fucking meme this into existence. I do not want to fucking fight 1/7 of the entire global population

Samuel James
Samuel James

delet

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

Also Chinks are fucking scum. Only the mainlanders though really, it seems people from Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan are very nice. But fuck mainland Chinks need to be mass lobotomized.

Jaxson Sanchez
Jaxson Sanchez

leaves out Pakistan
Not even subhuman chinks want you, bongs

Joshua Green
Joshua Green

Then why did China never invade the Philippines for no reason like Japan did?

Literally accusing China of having the goals only Europe ever tried; invading India, Philippines, Australia

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

I liked the guydual in American dad

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

If automation was that good everything wouldn't come from China. The only jobs automation will put out are first world labor jobs

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

Merkel Says Germany Will Stick to One-China Policy

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/merkel-germany-stick-china-policy-44139262

German Chancellor Angela Merkel says that her country, Europe's biggest economic power, won't be changing its policy on China and Taiwan after President-elect Donald Trump raised questions about the future U.S. stance.

Merkel was asked Monday whether she, like Trump, would be prepared to speak to Taiwan's president and what Trump's recent comments on China mean for Europe. She replied: "We continue to stand by the one-China policy and we will not change our position."

The one-China policy means recognizing Beijing as China's capital and maintaining only unofficial relations with Taiwan. Trump said over the weekend he wouldn't feel "bound by a one-China policy."

hahaha

Isaac Edwards
Isaac Edwards

thousands of jobs

thousands of COOLIE jobs, not american jobs.

Anthony Lewis
Anthony Lewis

taking seriously a meme-map made by the equivalent of Chinese pol on Weibo

Come on Japan, I love your anime, but you yellow people are retarded when it comes to diplomacy, especially when every single one of your nations end up dick sucking for each other.

Juan White
Juan White

So it's USA, Russia, Japan, the UK, Australia and Philipines vs Western Europe, Arab gulf states, China and Canada?

Camden Scott
Camden Scott

lol ameriturds are such cowards, for all the big speak

Landon Walker
Landon Walker

Does Sup Forums even have any china posters?

My Sup Forums flag collection doesnt even have china.

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

it's a WW3 with Russia narrowly avoided, but instead we get WW3 with China episode.

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

Want to post a quote where he literally states such a thing? It is implied, but to outright state such a fact is classless - typical of a mainlander with no sense

Ryder Edwards
Ryder Edwards

Good. We don't want the Chinese to own everything here.
Get the fuck out chink.

Dylan Wilson
Dylan Wilson

Oh shit you're right.
This is our chance to kill Hollywood.
The dumbass just gave us the sword to kill his business partners woith.

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

Americans are perfectly ok with Chinese buying major US filmmakers.

But when Russia has one news channel in US then it's "OMG propaganda, we need to shut it down!"

Certainly Chinese won't use their ownership for propaganda purposes?

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

implying 90% of non English speaking flags aren't homosexuals with vpns

Christian Walker
Christian Walker

Chinks are scared.

Oliver Fisher
Oliver Fisher

If things are mishandled, they will have nothing to eat
surely he is talking about the jobs China is losing thanks to Trump bringing them back?

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

films vs news

Learn to differentiate, nigger

Jason Powell
Jason Powell

I thought mama Merkel is supposed to care about the oppressed and powerless

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

Hitler lost too, doesnt mean the world is better without them. China really is a jew sympathizing shithole, along with America tbqh.

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

poor people don't have savings, they have debt.

Rich bankers have savings. This meme is underage and retarded.

Gavin Roberts
Gavin Roberts

And Russia invited the Jews in. So what do

Nicholas Phillips
Nicholas Phillips

related?

After Trump's win, China and Mexico move to deepen ties
cnbc.com/2016/12/13/after-trumps-win-china-and-mexico-move-to-deepen-ties.html

Yang said in the meeting that China's comprehensive partnership with Mexico was "flourishing" day by day, adding that China wishes to deepen cooperation on trade, investment, resources, infrastructure and financial services, according to a statement on ...

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

the #1 argument of trumpsters was that "Hillary will start WW3!!"
now they're alle excited about having conflict with China
Apparently this is news to some people but China is actually more dangerous than Russia.
Also China is friends with Russia which means if you start shit with China you will also get in trouble with Putin.

James Phillips
James Phillips

Not white

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

gold has a fixed worth

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

LOOPER
LOOPER
LOOPER
LOOPER

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

pay off our debt
who will make us

Jose Jones
Jose Jones

well then maybe china shouldnt have based its whole economy on scams and shitty knock offs

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

We need to arrest this gook and execute him for treason against America

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

Canada just got 20,000 new jobs in British Colombia.

Im sure they will appreciate these chinese jobs

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

You cant even arrest someone from Wall Street, how are you going to arrest a billionare chink?

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

Seems like an improvement over it being Jewish.

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

Fuck the Chinese box office, these fucking dumbasses made the shitty ass Terminator movie a smash hit.

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

Can't you see that's Russia's plan. They're manipulating both sides. Russia will get Dahnald to destroy America and China in one go

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

we have nukes, who the fuck is going to collect? Especially since 2/3rds of the debt is domestic

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

lol like half the shit out of Donalds mouth this entire election season even into his president elect season isn't openly antagonistic. Talking shit about various companies and shit talking a union president. You have to pick apart his critics words and pull one sentence and then label it when all you have to do is just listen to the drivel out of Trumps mouth

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

I like how Trump ignored China and went straight to the money in Singapore

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

Nature's way of warning women that they have tiny dicks

Christian Reyes
Christian Reyes

This is our chance to kill Hollywood.

have to do this, just ship all of Hollywood over to China, the jews can fuck Chinese children and make movies about it that Chinese people will enjoy

everyone wins!

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

how are you going to arrest a billionare chink?

drones

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

Heh.

Trump has Putin wanting to play patty-cake, while threatening WWIII to Prez Barry, and the chink slant-eyes are shitting themselves that all they can do is make threats and conduct missle tests!!

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

American entertainment assets

Oh Noooo, what will we do if the Jews in Hollywood lose their jobs? That will surely be the end of America. Please accept Canada as a peace offering.

Jordan Jackson
Jordan Jackson

Bowr to China or erse I fire americarns

Chink genocide when?

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

Yet this greedy slitty eyed yellow jew will still be a billionaire!

Brayden Jackson
Brayden Jackson

Scratch us out, Duterte doesn't want any of this, he's friendly to China.

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

Wang has thrown more fuel on the fire about how Chinese private companies aren't actually any different from state owned ones. Everybody knows it, but as long as the American government has to play by its own rules while the Chinese don't, nothing can be done. Wang's statement here is really pushing it and exemplifies how privately owned Chinese companies are really still tools of the state. I would expect the more aggressive members of the legislature to begin blocking even more Chinese companies from purchasing American assets and some sort of attempt to nip at Wanda and create a special review system targeted at the Chinese.

Henry White
Henry White

oh no, Trump might prevent the Chinese from buying out country out from under us like they've done to Canada and Australia!

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

Why is he so fucking ugly?

His face is like playdough gone awry.

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

20 000 isnt really much and is a drop of watter needed to fill the unemployment sector
he can go fuck himself, fucking chinks thinking they own everything

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

Cambodia warm to Duterte's stance on US, China
philstar.com/headlines/2016/12/13/1653157/cambodia-warm-dutertes-stance-us-china

China handles Cambodia

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

I wonder if he'll still have his cocky attitude when Trump sicks the IRS on him.

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

Only about a billion off from being able to pay it and telling them to fuck off

Trump will make it so.

His entire life has been spent saving money and using it wisely.

Even though communist lefty media has convinced millions that he has bankrupt multiple times out of incompetence, he did it on purpose to save his investsments and make a profit. It's a very common course of action in US business and it's why he still has a skyscraper with his fucking name on it.

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

this is typical of chinese, they have strangled los angeles with development, and dont even want places for people to walk, they want advertisement instead, they want that shit popping out,literally.

fuck the chinese.

Jason Barnes
Jason Barnes

RARE

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

Fuck this guy. Seize his assets.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit