Tattoos and drug abuse

Is it safe to say that everyone who has tattoos is a drug abuser and a criminal? I think it is.

bump

I just got my first tat on sunday. I smoke weed. Does fucking your mom and gf count as crime?

No, but you existing does.

All tattooed people are self-righteous degenerates who should be fucking murdered.

Everyone who doesn't have tattoos hates people who do.

You tatted untermensch can suck my fucking dick.

I wish everyone who has tattoos were fucking dead.

You might be on to something here.

>Mfw SS mandated tattoos

Fuck off

Name one tattooed person that doesn't have a drug addiction or a criminal record. I fucking dare you.

What about drug users who don't have tattoos?

for jews

Jews are responsible for pushing the whole tattoo thing on the masses, just like all other forms of degeneracy.

try harder, faggot

At what, making you special snowflakes squirm? I'm always trying.

No, because they are permanent, thus you can't know if the person has repented since he's got the tattoo.
Just saying

nope

getting tatts today is as middle class as you can get

the action sports scene popularized them and now amongst the masses they're only edgey if you get them on your face

That seems unlikely.

Wife has some tattoos and has never done drugs. she has eggnog during Christmas once every few years.

Oh, and OP seeks the sexual attention of men.

You're dead wrong about the last sentence, so most likely you're lying about everything else.

For people to repent? I'd say that it's not only is likely, but it's even a sure thing.
When a person grows up(physically, spiritually or intellectually) he ought to learn something.
Some don't, sure, but the assumption that most don't is simply dogmatic, and to be frank it stinks of defeatism.
My one tattoo reminds me that my sins are not temporary but will always dirty my soul in a permanent way. I'm not special.

Women with tattoos are skanks.

For SS officers

>getting tatts today is as middle class as you can get

The Working Class is a tough nut to crack. Mind-Benders are all out of ideas with them. I'm predicting that the more socialized Middle Class is going to be a Goldmine of ridiculous fabricated trends in the future. Once you can get people to defile their flesh to be seen as cool, there is no limit to what crazy shit you can foist on them.

no, some of them are FORMER drug abusers and criminals

What's a "drug abuser"?
Quantify this term.

>mfw despite all the satire on Sup Forums, people still believe this without any sources or some type of backing that supports this ludicrous idea

Worse than drug addicts desu.

Dunno

That's because they're dead.

I got a tattoo and a clean record. In fact, I have only had great experiences with the police.

I got a 20th anniversary Quake tattoo. I dont regret it a bit.

You haven't been caught yet.

t. a bunch of guys who have obviously been cucked by guys with tattoos

DO YOU POST THIS ON EVERY FORUM?

>have a tattoo
check
>drug abuser
check
>criminal
check (pls theresa may dont investigate)

guess op is right

The only ones getting cucked around here are you tatted parasites.

Who hurt you lmao

>an image gets imprinted into someone's skin
>REEEE tattoos are faggy and retarded and cucked and your criminal and you evil and stop bein alive and im mad and i hate you
Is this what they mean by autistic screeching?

I don't know about drug abuser.

But all women with tattoos are guaranteed sluts. Even if it's just a teeny-tiny 'fuck you, dad! I hope dad never sees this' tattoo on her foot.

> says the special snowflake

Assumptions assumptions, yet no logic. Ad hominem is not a valid argument, user.

How did you find a person that would tatoo an 8yo child?

My gf has a tat, she doesn't do drugs, doesn't drink and has quit smoking. She is an excellent college student and has never done anything remotely criminal.

Can confirm.
t. Tattooed drug abuser

if it aint drugs they like being sexually abused

I got 2 tattoos about 7 years ago i occasionally do lsd and run a pretty successful restaurant as head chef i honestly dont see whats wrong with tats or recreational drug use aslong as drugs do not interfere with your work/social life

> i honestly dont see whats wrong with tats or recreational drug use

I can.

Unfortunately not. Having a tight hair cut, a clean shaven face and a small business is more counter culture than counter culture these days.

Does she have wings and play a harp?

Cool

well.. i have tats, smoke weed once or twice a week, dealt some drugs in the past, have diploma, have a good job and way better salary than most of the people in my country. i dont drink alcohol but i smoke cigs..

Then your country is more fucked up than ours.

No wings, does play uke tho.

its a fucking game tattoo, not a gang one

lel no m8, Slovenia is actually really comfy to live in

And this is coming from a Crotard

Kek

Is the weed good?

This might have been more true back in like 1950, but tattoos have become mainstream.
Most people have at least one.
I use to think just because somebody had tattoos that means they would fit a certain stereotype, but a fuck ton of normies have them now.
Hell my pastor at church has full sleeves.

Druggies are normies and mainstream.

Quit making excuses for tattoos. I know what they represent and I'm sick of looking at them.

jup. 25€ for 5g.

Nuke Slovenia.

waste of nuke for a country with 2mil pop m8.

Good lord, she's a right winger, recently divorced and she's drop dead gorgeous? If I wasn't already spoken for I'd say I've met my match...

>Tfw have tattoos and do drugs on a regular basis and there is LITERALLY NOTHING anyone in this thread can do about it

Feel fucking wonderful desu, enjoy being mad about fuck all, little girls

They're all sluts lowkey. You just gotta get one addicted to your cock and too afraid of both losing you and your retribution to cheat. Being a Chad helps

Nuke the UK, as well.

Nah. Someone as deluded enough to think skin decoration is a sign of a "criminal" is someone who should immediately commit suicide in the most heinous way possible.

Even worse if you clump every recreational drug together, as if a meth user, heroin user, and marijuana user at their peak highs would be one of the same.

I only know of those on the concerts (my buddies went on thy art is murder gig) and they brought it back, it was dank af

And nuke Croatia.

Nope, I'm tattooed and don't drink or do drugs. My tattoos mark me if my colorful youth and I have no regrets. I now own my own business, home and am married...like a real adult.

as if your chubby digits could even reach the button

Kill yourself.

Wow I guess any drug abuser and criminal can be crowned king of Dennmark

They can reach your mom's button.

Take all of your mommy's Tylenols.

Here you go King Edward VII

Oh neck beard grow up

lol someone's bitter his parents won't let him get a tat

fuck off kid

No, you sound pissed that you can't hold a fucking job because you keep nodding off during the interview and have tats all over your face.

Eat a bullet, cunt.

You know there are post IDs on Sup Forums, right? Everyone can see you samefagging the fuck out of this thread.

Cant handle monarchs having tattoos I see

Why the fuck should I care? You're the degenerate with tats.

Yes, I can, it's the ALIVE ones I can't stand.

Not mandatory but very likely and always a sure fire way to identify scum.
If it has tattoos, don't fuck it, don't associate with it, never do business with it and never come into a situation where you depend on it.

Yes, he sounds like that specific person based off of

>lol someone's bitter his parents won't let him get a tat

Imagine you want to kill yourself. Then kill yourself.

>Yes, I can, it's the ALIVE ones I can't stand.

Like the current prince of Dennmark?

I don't even want to imagine what he's doing with that little boy.

My mom, working in pharmacy (actually owning 3 of the). No drug addiction, no crimes m8
Having tattoo got nothing to do with crimes and drugs

> Then kill yourself.

Could you give me a demonstration first?

JEW
E
W

Being a non criminal non drug using father who is more wealthy and successful than 99% of people on this earth?

How do you know that? And isn't Denmark cucked with immigrants anyhow?

tattoos lost their meaning over time
nowadays every 16 years old teenager kid has them

>mind-benders
>out of ideas
>with Fucking working class
Wew lad... Working class doesn't need to get broken, because it already happened. Also they are nothing but workforce, that's why they wouldn't need to get broken anyway, they don't even have money.

The only good teacher is yourself.

Of course, you couldn't get hired as one anyway.

Because people look for any excuse to dig up dirt on monarchs just look at princess Dianna.

>isn't Denmark cucked with immigrants anyhow?

Nope thats sweden and norway