ALEX JONES SAYS HILLARY WILL BE INSTALLED ON DEC 19TH

IS IT HAPPENING??????

ARE WE ABOUT TO SEE THE GREAT CIVIL WAR OF OUR TIME?

If hillary becomes president on the 19th of december what do we do?

infowars.com/cia-now-stealing-election-trump-must-go-on-offense/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc
youtube.com/watch?v=xMP-JqFQ_l4
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9-tY1oZNw
youtube.com/watch?v=_IhzBiTyc5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=VdZ7xFBJfY8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming_hiatus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ARE WE ABOUT TO SEE THE GREAT CIVIL WAR OF OUR TIME?
Will you be unable to stuff your fat fucking faces? No?
Then no civil war. You will bitch and winge and the media will celebrate it as a huge victory for democracy so no one will hear your winging.

that is not going to happen, and let me tell you what is happening, undermining. This will happen his entire presidency. And you all must be ready to deal with it. The sooner you all realize this the better. stop freaking out, he'll be president, they're just undermining him.

Futhermore

Alex Jones is a conspiracy theorist who is married to a Jew. Surprise, surprise: he hasn't named the Jew. Now this conspiracy theorist who ignores one of the most aggravatingly obvious conspiracies in our world has just recently dismissed yet another rather prominent theory despite a fuckton of evidence prompting futher investigation: pizzagate.

Dude is the definition of controlled opposition.

who gives a shit about alex jones? Owen is the only person from infowars worth mentioning

REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 19TH OF DECEMBER

Would putting in anyone but trump not be a disaster since trump's spent a whole month picking appointments - leaving whatever surprise new winner with a whole less month time to pick people?

I will join my local radicalized patriot militia if this happens. I suggest you all do the same.

calm down

earth is flat

trump will rest

we are the best

sitting on ya chest

getting some new quest

climbing the everest

Of all the disasters that would arise out of that scenario, that is probably the least important

good luck with that. trump has the military and police. won't happen

>earth is flat
I hate this meme.

ALEX JONES SAID SOMETHING CRAZY IS GONNA HAPPEN!???

WELL, THERE'S A FIRST FOR EVERYTHING, HUH!??

>a literal neckbeard

>ALEX JONES SAYS

Stopped reading there.

its not a meme its reallife

nasa and space is a meme

I hope a civil war happens so you fucking faggots will be busy being looted so me and the other /richboisinbunkers/ can enjoy this board in piece for a fucking moment for once. ■

fuck off spherecuck

SAY IT WITH ME

we will bring back the guillotine

check this

w-woah

close ●

There's a lot of money to be made in a civil war.

build up that buttcoin stash, boyos
some gold/silver wouldn't hurt too

Jonestown is a mix of pro wrestling and tinfoil

It's just entertainment to shill products.

Stop concern shilling

MADAM PRESIDENT PRAISE KEK

You really made my neurons nimble, Hans.

Im Peter

>/cia-now-stealing-election-trump-must-go-on-offense/

To be fair, the FBI stole the election from Clinton. The CIA is simply levelling the field.

absolutely. it's a billion dollar (industry?) but it's not a conventional civil war. probably the first cold civil war to happen. think about it for a second. gov was leaves ahead of the masses during the first cold war, they were spoonfed shit. the Internet and media are the next front they will (are) focusing on.

be real careful what you read here and everywhere else; particularly here and .chze.1 ■

shilling to bury 'hollow earth' theories with flat tinfoil diversions?

GOOD NIGHT, ALT RIGHT

I don't think so, this time.

The FBI and CIA are against each other.

Marines are sending threats to members of congress.

I think if they pull a coup, there will be some sort of Happening and bloodshed.

Civil war? Unlikely.

Mass Happening - For sure.

I kinda want it to happen tbqh.

What might happen - Trump is elected. Some wingnut screaming about muh russians assassinates him.

Oh no, so sad. Here, have John "I Am A Democrat" Kasich in his place. Shhhh, no tears now.

That might avert real trouble.

Christmas is coming early boys.

Also, anyone else remember what that one time travelling user said about dec 18/19 about hillary being declared president??? If this happens I'm gonna be waiting anxiously for the creation of a new holiday.

He also said Y2K was gonna happen.

holy shit i remember that

>Sheol was a watery or dusty prison

That sounds rad, but Google doesn't mention that at all. Reminds me of the Roman prisons series by Piranesi as a concept.

youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc

Sooner or later people are going to need to be slapped out of this life of decadence.

I love computers and cars and supermarkets but none of this shit is good for us. We need to be reunited with pain and hardship. It is only in these circumstances can hope be propagated.

These stupid elites will keep taking more and more until people can no longer leave their heads in the sand.

DRUMPFKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>.chze.1
Greg "echo chamber" S. referencing some bullshit .dons. as usual ●

>concedes the race and presidency
>somehow can still be nominated
Did the definition of "concede" change overnight?

looks like a computer simluation tbhfamalam

Historically, only times of war and famine lead to armed revolution. But then again, we are living in a different timeline now.

>Alex jones
>reliable or even credible voice

The guys a fucking retard

it's not legally binding and they can always put kascuck in there

fucking chill forreal, delete that shit

Alex Jones is not the same Alex Jones of yesteryear. He's a fucking shill now. When she's not appointed on the 19th, he'll make up some bullshit story to cover up his false prediction.

you're talking about trumps friend who he respects highly, you do realize?

calm down you dumb shits

>Hillary will be declared the winner by all mainstream news sources on Dec. 21, but the people will find out she didn't actually win... Sept 11, 2017 will be declared national peace and prosperity day by pres. Trump.

he's not saying its 100% going to happen but he says its a high chance

call me

>he hasn't named the Jew
Yeah he has

So you're saying an actual politican can give the same response those 2 fat tumblrina actors used?
>i-i was just kidding guys!
Also, checked

I hope they do, all i want now is a good war

youtube.com/watch?v=xMP-JqFQ_l4

Yes he has. He was acc used of being a nazi and went on a rant about the Jewish mafia.

Why aren't we coming up with evidence of Soros and co trying to swing the election for Hillary to counter this bullshit, and getting it out to the public?

Show me. I would love solid evidence to prove me wrong. Not some obscure, could-be reference, I want to see him plainly name the Jew.

He's just being sensational.

take the fucking name off you prick I know you're still here

He's trying to save his career as a water filter salesman. As soon as he denounces PizzaGate, he starts talking about a waterloo. Its obvious. The poor innocent water filter salesman is being attacked by fake news outlets like NPR and CNN, thats the same reason LifeStraw stopped advertising with them... it was a conflict of interest. These fuckers (MSM) literally are trying to destroy an innocent man who is just looking out for the health and well being of his listeners. He only wants people to be healthy. Its all part of breaking the conditioning, being healthy. Why cant you people leave this lowly water filter salesman alone? He doesn't like PizzaGate anymore because it's unhealthy and he just want to make sure everyone is healthy. Thats why he keeps talking about his ratings. One day he will be the best water filter salesman and have the most healthy audience, so long as those evil news anchors leave him alone. One day everyone in the world will own one of his patented water filters and have the best drinking water available, and they will all take super male vitality, the women too, and they will all be the healthiest super humans ever. But first, we need to destroy the MSM who is attacking this innocent water filter salesman. It's just not right. They dont want him to break the conditioning.

YOU'RE IN THE FUCKING HOTEL YOU CUNT NICE PROXY CALL ME

What's going on here

Well your well thought out argument has illuminated my synapses and I'm a flat earthed now.

Or, the more likely case, Alex Jones is fucking deluded and thinks that the electoral college checking if there is still an ongoing investigation into Russia amounts to them trying to install a democrat. A democrat, who would likely reduce spending on the CIA. Trump will, if anything, increase spending at re-open gitmo.

Alex Jones is basically suggesting that the CIA are trying to cut their own nose off

Go and kill everyone in the hotel, you will at least get him

December 19 is EC members casting votes.

January 6 is when the EC votes are confirmed by house/senate members.

Both of these dates are usually a formality.

Alex Jones says Trump "MAY" (possibly 90%) be betrayed on one of these dates. I tend to agree with him if you consider this election cycle and the political climate.

delete

He doesn't go full GTK, but I've heard him talk about Zionists plenty. Can't cite a specific video.

OFFENSIVE GO

thicc

pic related is Sheol

Indeed, He can see her moves like others amongst us can.

Absolutely noting is going to happen.

This is Alex "Controlled Opposition" Jones click baiting to get you to watch his monetized YouTube video.

Two classic AJ tricks:

>Something "may" happen
>Unless "person does something"

He's a fat fuck and he's full of shit.

Fuck you Jonestein.

he said Hillary would be declared the winner and that people would find out Trump won on Dec. 21.

he's wrong, juicy fan-fic though.

>Hebrew
>Jew

(((Flat Earth)))

shit forgot the pic.

>fat fuck
T. Ana Kasparian

I see it as a way for them to conceptualize things beyond the scope of their comprehension.
>That and I enjoy history and religious study.

The product that Alex "Owned by Time Warner" Jones sells people is fear.

And he uses fear like a drug pusher. Because once you buy into his fear mongering it becomes addictive. You become his slave.

Fuck Alex "I've got pecks that look like man boobs" Jonestein

Consumerism need not be decadence. Moderation is key!

I was just making the joke that Flat-earthers think the jews make the earth round

Moar.

The Jews as in the scientific "elite" which are Jew controlled. The Earth is actually as flat as fuck, as god intended.

Owen pls enough

I know you're shitposting, but I'm getting a bit sick of how many people are taking this flat earth meme seriously.

to be fair the FBI is legally allowed to operate domestically

He's divorced, shill

It's an artificial meme, and like all, is meant to counter something, but what?
what else was popular when these comments flooded the place out of nowhere?
I remember antarctica threads, pizza threads, and nazi documents about agartha. I never verified those myself though so maybe that's another distraction. That being said, when antarctic nazi threads showed up they got drowned by over 100 threads about coffee and food

Hey

Good point. I've noticed a lot of flat earther comments appearing whenever someone denounces climate change. I think it started after Trump announced his EPA pick. (((they))) are scared of him.

>nic pic btw

Some of the people on this board listened to him before the election. Before the divorce he was a hardcore Zionist. Even now you can listen to his show and hear bullshit.
>have you protected yourself from Iran and North Korea's new weapon? EMP?

Iran doesn't have warheads and North Korea doesn't have strike systems to extend past Alaska.

>North Korea doesn't have strike systems to extend past Alaska.

Implying North Korea has strike systems that extend to Alaska. Kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9-tY1oZNw

youtube.com/watch?v=_IhzBiTyc5Q

youtube.com/watch?v=VdZ7xFBJfY8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming_hiatus

>carbon tax is breathing tax.

This dude has all the tinfoil of alex joins but with none of the likeability and laces all of his arguments with logical fallacies.