Redpill me on the CAPTCHA, Sup Forums. Identifyng signs and storefronts is self-explanatory...

Redpill me on the CAPTCHA, Sup Forums. Identifyng signs and storefronts is self-explanatory, but what does Google stand to gain from having us pick out pictures of pizza or sushi every time we post? What's their end game?

Sup Forums needs to get rid of this annoying piece of shit captcha system.
We were fine before it was added!! (if you were here 5 years ago or more)

there's nothing weird about it, guy

no use reading between the lines, because there's nothing there

now run along, go- guy

It has applications in machine vision (ie something you'll need for self driving vehicles), but given they already know all the right answers to the captchas I'm thinking it's literally just to keep bots out for the most part.

You teach their AI .

Like , some images obviously contain the fucking street sign but in some cases you can still get away with selecting the more ambiguous images, even if they dont actually contain any street sign or whatever you should be looking for.

Basically they mix images we must and must not select with images they dont know if we should select and the AI learns from the majority.

I believe its all part of a large multi purpose AI google is developing. They basically have access to what you do and think on a daily basis , google searches and android phones would feed this bot information at a speed none of us can begin to understand.

>We were fine before it was added!!
How to tell someone is the ultimate newfag.

The site had been plagued for months prior with .js scripts dumbasses downloaded and ran, spamming the site with even more. The problem had been going for years prior, but Sup Forums was almost unusable when they were finally implemented.

Either way, Sup Forums passes are the ultimate redpill.

>Google is using me to train AI and self-driving cars
>I know! I'll bypass that by paying our notoriously-shady, lying site admin for the privilege of having my data and credit card information farmed and sold off to advertising companies! Truly, I am redpill incarnate!

Stay mad, poorfag.

>actually defending having your personal information be farmed and sold off just because you got a little favicon next to your name out of the whole thing
Literally, unironically retarded.

It's $20, user. Quit being so salty. Skip lunch a few days, and you'll save up enough lunch money to use your mom's credit card and pay her back.

>giving a shit about something that's always been on Sup Forums
spot the newfag

> but given they already know all the right answers
No, they don't know the answer. Google shows the same image to many people at the same time and if you have the same solution as the majority you pass.

>redpill me on the Jewish influence over media
>"hurr stop giving a shit about something that's always been in Hollywood durrrrr"

Ah but it is you who is the newfag, for the captcha has not always been a part of this place

>I am a perfect example of having money does not equate to having intelligence

Success breeds jealousy.

I always had mixed feelings about captcha, its annoying but I belive it makes most of the people think twice (or reread) the shit they are going to post.

oy vey
>being useful idiot

>being a poorfag

So you're a shill? Good to know.

member the eggmen and all the weird spam of the week

And retards beget retards. Frankly, I blame your parents.

>shill
It must suck being so poor and jealous you have to buzzword. :^)

go to the settings and use legacy

>Not using legacy captcha

>enabling assholes
Aren't you a hero, enjoy your credit details being sold off.

>using legacy without reniggering

I wouldn't expect a Lithuanian to know anything about spending money on luxuries.

>being poor
>having credit

Sends all of your post data directly to Jewgle in addition to being a slave plantation for AI busywork. Unfortunately needed to stop spambots.

You are seriously bragging about being defrauded out of 20$ by a chink who would flood your machine with malware otherwise.
Bless you dear.

It's nice to have something to brag about in general. Wish you could experience it someday.

noticed that you can make a spelling mistake in captha and it still posts lol

I hate how every once in a while all the boxes start disappearing and I have to refresh the page for it to work. Annoying as fuck.

If you come to this site regularly and don't have a pass you're kind of retarded.

The captcha doesn't prevent automated spam anymore. It's just a money-making scheme.

>who would flood your machine with malware otherwise
Pass users are still subject to malware ads. You need an ad blocker to get rid of those, which is free.

Mitchell?

It's not automated, you dumb fuck. It's just shills copy and pasting the same posts in every thread.

how do i do that capthca

dude they take bitcoin and paypal and you can also pay with a prepaid visas gift card, moot did everything possible to make it user payment if you want it to be

It's not hard to bypass captcha. What do you want me to spam? Will be slower that it would be without captcha, but with more resources it could be sped up a great deal.

They're censoring us.

Google has pretty much given up on telling computers from humans through passing tests. It's all about user tracking now. And the result is that bots get through.

It should have been removed or replaced a long time ago, but the captcha being as obnoxious as it is brings in more pass revenue.

This is an important point. Google has the capacity to unilaterally ban any non-paying user from any site requiring captcha.

Sup Forums X + Noscript captcha is the easiest in my experience.
I suspect legacy captcha will be going away in the near future.

Every single thread from now on, preferably the first post, should mention the Fendippitous Eggmen returning soon.

I'm not giving money to someone who plasters the site with malware ads. And it's not like I have to type the captcha anyway, at least while the exploit lasts.

Can't spam as fast as thread creation rate on Sup Forums yet, so it's not going to be all of them, but I'll see what I can do.

Don't be a (((Google's))) free monkey, pick the option to use legacy catch in the Settings at the bottom of the page!

I used to use their captcha and intentionally pick the wrong answers to ruin their fucking AI effort shit, but it quickly became too good. I guess, a horde of morons can ruin an honest effort. Well, enjoy the Big Brother in a few years, you stupid fucks!

OY VEY HIDDEN JEW.

THE GOYIM CANT SEE.

REMEMBER THE SIXTY GORILLION!

There was an infograph on Sup Forums that dvelved into terms and conditions, basically by using reCaptcha you're giving botnet access permission to all your gmail and all, in case someone was left out -they're doing this big sweep to cover everything.

Also, this
>Taking your hand off keyboard to post

I should mention that legacy uses you to name streets in google maps, and only one is correct word other(usually the harder one) you can just put in 'nigger'.