Redpill me on anime. How come all you faggots like it so much when every anime is the same boring bullshit

Redpill me on anime. How come all you faggots like it so much when every anime is the same boring bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2016/12/03/anomie-anime-and-the-alt-right/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zxx3dPKeXeA
bbc.com/news/business-19674306
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't like it.

Better than the Jew/feminist/SJW-controlled media.

I don't. It's a worse medium than books and film (though, it doesn't have to be, it just generally is) and straight up makes people autistic.

anime stopped being good after like 2006. theres your redpill

/bred

Because alot of us are deeply depressed/antisocial/lonely faggots, or atleast at some stage we were.

Anime is a good, um "Happy making" sorta idea. idk but you get me. It's Entertainment.

Watch initial d

>Better than the Jew/feminist/SJW-controlled media.
This.
Jews can't take over the Jap media because having a Caucasian-looking bignosed fucker spreading propaganda is pretty obvious when everyone else is slanty eyed and yellow.

>destroy his penis
Get him circumcised, be a woman, nag him, break it in half when you ride him like a new toyota, give him toothjobs, burn his food, fail to clean and steal his kids

Only modern anime is the same shit over and over. Anime has become complete garbage now. But if you go back to the 80s and 90s it was full of unique stuff.

Problem is all originality is dead now.

Also having a bunch of steins and bergs writing articles in their newspapers would stand out fairly bad. As would jews owning all the media companies.

This. 2006 was the last year any anime was ever good, and it had already declined greatly.

It's facile and enjoyable fiction where romantic comedy is highly over represented. RC is my favorite genre of fiction, so I watch anime to get my fix.

I am a very lonely fat ugly bachelor and this is the very best replacement for friends and romance that I can achieve.

nobody here actually likes anime. we all came to Sup Forums because we thought anime was maybe kinda cool and we had one friend who was crazy about it, and he insisted that we check it out. it was so crazy that we stayed. now there are so many of us, there's nowhere better to say "nigger" on the internet without getting chastised by some diseased whale with blue hair.

>Snail-snek-crab-shinobu-bee-doll-money-garbage--------shit-----everything else-----cat

> Jews can't take over the Jap media
Jews fear the samurai

read this
therightstuff.biz/2016/12/03/anomie-anime-and-the-alt-right/

Exactly this

I've seen all the good animes but unfortunately it was so long ago now I can't remember enough to recommend you one. They don't make good ones anymore.

just youtube this shit
along with gologo 13, shigurui, black lagoon, inital d, psycho pass, dominion tank police
they're just like movies, only 1 in a 1000 is worth watching
definitely worth watching though, they expose you to an eastern perspective

Yuru Yuri is the best anime ever made.

I also enjoy Evangelion Rebuild 1/2, Spice and Wolf, Hyouge Mono and Gundam Unicorn

Its time to watch some war-dramas like Gundam and Yamato 2199 faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zxx3dPKeXeA

Actual plot, promotes heroism. Read Julius Evola then you will know.

>snek anywhere above shit
I'm not waiting for the day of the rake... I'll end you all myself!

Also, watch LOGH

wtf I love eurobeats now.

Makes me sad

Fuck off kike you should love her with all the shekels she got when she became a god

because anime usually has interesting plots.

Go on a website whose sole purpose was to discuss anime... proceed to bash anime... you need to go back senpai

You posted bat so I'll forgive you. Next time you might not be so lucky.

>rom-coms

the true weeb motive

You guys like /mlp/

By the way, you got some nice trips.

Now you know how I feel.

I'm steadily getting /fit/ but the mental damage from being isolated and getting divorced is done

The world of anime is diverse as shit, theres something out there for every interest. I just finished one about gay homebrewers.

Bring it jewraragi san

Thank fuck my country is not on there.

>yuru yuri

BTFO

>bbc.com/news/business-19674306
>Why male Japanese wage-earners have only 'pocket money'

The 15th of each month is a big day for 36-year-old Yoshihiro Nozawa: it is the day he gets paid.

But every month, he hands over his entire salary to his wife Masami.

She controls the household budget and gives him a monthly pocket money of 30,000 yen ($381; £243). Despite being the breadwinner, that is all the money he can spend on himself over the next 30 days.

According to a survey conducted by research firm Softbrain Field, 74% of Japanese household budgets are controlled by women and it is not just couples with young children.

WEEB WAGE SLAVES BTFO

depends on what you watch

we're too busy searching for BBC and kebabing

This.

Its entertainment that isn't jewish. It might still be degenerate, but the japs dont push "DO THIS ACTION NAO" it instead just goes "Well, heres this thing, do with it as you will"

You guys seem like the sort of faggots that read light novels. Do they ever find Meme?

I really like the picture you posted. It is a nice escapism and makes me not feel bad for a time.

>Also having a bunch of steins and bergs writing articles in their newspapers would stand out fairly bad. As would jews owning all the media companies.

Western countries do not seem to mind it though.

Anime is a redpill on itself. Jews and their liberal drones HATE anime.

Read manga instead

Anime is a sea of garbage with a few gems every now and then. There are probably 2 dozen good shows. Everything else is trash.

Meanwhile I've seen more well written female characters in anime than anywhere in western media.

Is this a thinly veiled anime thread? Sup Forums has some of the best anime threads, tell me everyone, what's your AOTY? I didn't watch much of the new releases this year, but Flying Witch and New Game helped me forget.

>Western countries do not seem to mind it though.
Indeed, because jews seem, at face value, very similar to the rest of the population.

Anime is pretty sick

kaiki >

he's /ourguy/

once upon a time it was different, an alternative to the saccharine memes of disney and wb. like manga it took off in the late eighties and really shook up the animation comic book scenes, movies like akira not only were dark and edgey but were also masterclasses in artistic skill and production technique. early manga entertainment intros had metal soundtracks, full of gore, explosions and demonic weirdness

but then similar to ninty in vidya they seemed to run out of ideas, got greedy or just too plain respectable and proceeded to churn out studio ghibli clones, girly trash, that forgot mecha and demons and instead stayed safe

no doubt there's good animus being made today but the era that gave us those early movies is gone, like everything today political correctness stands like a shadow over the scene and industry much to the detriment of a valued and legitimate artform

many series are excellent

>mostly garbage, few gems
^fucking this.

Japan is one of, if not the most proliferated movie makers in the world. Consequently, there's more shit, but there's also more treasures.

Fuuuuuck, I should know what this series is (even if I haven't seen it), but I don't.

Sauce plz?

yu yu hakusho

Aria is kino

It's one of the few forms of entertainment un-pozzed by the Jew.

GITS is amazing. Too bad the main characters are literally government spooks. It's Japan though so it works.

The answer is "social and sexual failure combined with a health dose of autism." Any other answer is a rationalization, and an incorrect one.

wow wtf i hate anime now

Keep trying user

And to answer your question, its deep

No idea i cant into mango an LN that aside hes pretty good in kizumonogatari

Sup Forums predates Sup Forums. Only cancer newfags hate anime

Redpill me on hollywood movies. How come all you faggots like it so much when every hollywood movie is the same boring bullshit.

>a medium is all the same bullshit
Nice

Anime is a form of media completely devoid of SJW and any sort of thought policing.

Unfortunately it chose autists to pander to as the most fruitful market, however some shit is still needs good.
Still a shame Japs are censoring a lot, hopefully that will be over when they stop giving a shit after Tokyo olimpics

Sup Forums is pretty cancer my dude. They give anime a bad name

WILD

MONKEY

BABYMAKING.
>implying you wouldn't

Free market bitches.
Autists pay more and buy figures.

Same flaw as with democracy. It sucks because theres always more stupid people outvoting the smart.

Animation is a medium not a genre.

nobody said Sup Forums wasn't cancer especially with the amount of crossboarders these days.

/a is a dead aboard just like /b.
Theres nothing left worth visiting for.
Even /g or /pol are better places to talk about anime because funposting has killed any possible discussion.

It's entertainment without the Jews. 80% of what's on TV has some propaganda. Only like the cooking channel is safe.

It must be pretty sad using Sup Forums and not really getting half the memes because you're too insecure to watch anime.

Hating anime on Sup Forums is like being a radical muslim in britain trying to destroy white culture because you don't understand it and hate it.

I don't hate anime, just shallow fanservicey unfunny SOL moeshit which is all Sup Forums talks about 90% of the time.

I want to fuck that frog.

>but then similar to ninty in vidya they seemed to run out of ideas, got greedy or just too plain respectable
Theres a combination of censorship and market needs. You cannot be niche and compete with high budget normie series with waifus. Waifus sell figures and make cash.

That way pandering to autism outcompetes quality artwork as Well as censorship stiffles creativity. Something brutal like anime of 80s just wont be let on air and without sitting on tv it wont sell BD.

Also the public itself doesnt care about anything without waifus. Only the hype of the season shows get sold at all.

Only anime I ever watched years ago was some show called serial lane and betterman. It was pretty good. But I don't think anyone remembers, as it wasn't very mainstream.

Not surprising seeing as we worship a frog deity.

>serial experiments lain is not mainstream
Kek

the market has been filled with those shows since forever, before Sup Forums even.
also Sup Forums is not one person but everyone has shit taste anyway so suck it up and lurk moar before you post on there, which is something faggots rarely do these days.

Well, there's your thread

this.

The difference is now you can watch only the good anime. Back then we didn't know what was good we just had to watch it and find out.

One punch man is quite good

Excellent taste

It wasnt like this before K-on.
Even fucking Lucky Strike had humor, autism and otaku insider jokes.

K-on was the first show that made a big succes consisting entirely of waifu pandering and appealing characters without any story or even humor.

the art style can be appealing, but i have never seen one with a story or characters that weren't shit.

This is my thing too.

The style is wonderful but Japs can't write a good story for shit. There are very few redeemable anime series.

Watch Shin Sekai Yori

This shit is a long and a fucking great and a very redpilled story.
I think /pol is gonna love it.

God has said to me "Watch only Trigger, not KyoAni for the anus is unclean"

He stressed the importance of this law by saying further still "Refrain from moeshit. watch classics like Fooly Cooly"