Left Wing Retards

Why can't left wing retards run an economy?
NZ dollar is almost at parity with the Canadian dollar despite being 1/10th the size we are going to have to start sending them food aid soon if this keeps up.

And i thought Flint Michigan had things bad.

They think money grows on trees. They don't understand economics. Also the petrodollar.

Let's be honest, thats a store in the middle of fucking nowhere

Why don't all the commonwealth countries have a common currency?

we are in the middle of nowhere how much does a bottle of water cost?

That water had travel over like thousands of km of ice and snow this a shop in a village with 10 ice niggers in it

Third world canada when?

Yesterday

>NZ dollar is strong as fuck and hitting way above it's weight

Goddamnit why is based John leaving?

Because common currency is a stupid idea.

is that some northern store price? Everyone shopping there has shit paid for by the government

Canada spends tens of billions a year supplying all these small injun towns in the north
Their population was declining before the mass welfare program for the injuns started up

anti-white marxists gonna marx

because they have separate economies and don't trade with each other. have you seen how bad the euro was even tho they are linked

Strong dollar is not necessarily good but we are trollololol Canadians

Because he's a deceitful kike.

Have to try and interact with ignorant fucking chinese every day now.
Thanks John.

Who cares about Canada.

Were about to overtake the failed state of Australia in all economic areas now. They've had a period of negative growth, our currencies are on par, kiwis are returning home in droves coz theirs no work there.

Let's destroy those smug cunts arses.

The Canadian Dollar dropping was a result of the oil crash and the NDP party in Alberta enforcing more regulations and higher taxes on oilfield companies during a rough period of time. They could have helped save some of the jobs by offering tax incentives but they instead did the opposite and paraded around at international climate change meetings.

It's also a resault of Trudeaucuck coming in, but even he now realizes the importance of pipelines and our oil and gas industry in general which is why he is trying to push pipelines through BC - because without our natural gas industry his government is fucked if they ever want to run modest deficits (he's already 5x higher deficits then he promised) though for some reason he thinks a carbon tax is a good idea, which is just going to kill more jobs and is just another money grab from the stupid Canadians that support it not understanding how GHG emissions work. Like they will sit there and eat a steak and drink their dairy milk which contribute to half of GHG worldwide but feel good about stopping pipelines and cutting jobs and paying more in taxes for muh environment.

Canadians are some of the stupidest mislead brainwashed sheep in the world. I dont even know who to blame at this point. I think partially it's our education system and universities, but I think our controlled government funded media plays a role in it too. You will never meet more self righteous bleeding heart sheeples like Canadians, outside of maybe Sweden.

Anyway we wont ever need food aid. Our dollar can hit 60 cents USD, its been there before, we will be fine. Canadians will just cling to voting even bigger government with more handouts (watch the NDP win in BC) when the system crashes just nuke us, you don't want the retards here pro-creating anyway.

>why can't left wing retards run a country
>left wing retards
>retards

That's from literally the Tundra. 90% of the Canadian population live within a few hundred miles of the american border in the south, in the north it's literally Tundra. The place is full of Eskimos who literally survive almost exclusively off of hunting still, because it's hard to make shipments up there. The stores have ridiculously prices like pic related because the only shipments they get are our government forcing a few planes to make drop offs there because no company would on their own volition.

Peoples ministry of Propaganda arrives quickly on the scene

Is this a week NZ attempt at an Aussie shit post? I'm not even defending my shitty country I'm just informing you of something so you don't look retarded in the future. Why the fuck would water cost that much outside of the Tundra?