"Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free"

Says nothing about wealthy productive people. She infact singles out huddled masses.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Liberty
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
youtube.com/watch?v=b_A96zd-hps
youtube.com/watch?v=lPP8oVeB8Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=3GG1rFA_QEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wealthy productive people

Prepare for triggered commies

Literally Jewish subversion tactics

There's only so many huddled masses we can take in before our country becomes like theirs, and there's a reason they want to leave there to come here.

Once they were screened and vetted, they were good to go.
You'd best educate yourself sugar.

>was a gift from cuckold france
What year was it erected?

Rest my case.

ask the people who gave us that statue how it is working out for them

>The Statue of Liberty (Liberty Enlightening the World; French: La Liberté éclairant le monde) is a colossal neoclassical sculpture on Liberty Island in New York Harbor in New York City, in the United States.
>The copper statue, designed by Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi, a French sculptor, was built by Gustave Eiffel and dedicated on October 28, 1886. It was a gift to the United States from (((the people of France))).

The muslims are not yearning to breathe free. Therefore it's clearly stated that they shall not be allowed to enter the United States of America.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Liberty

Give me your drugs, your crime, your rapists, and some I assume are good huddled masses.

lmao you're right,
"FREEDOM CAN GO TO HELL"
"DEMOCRACY GO TO HELL"

written by (((guess who)))

All men are created equal.

Sexist.

Oh fuck off OP

Donated by freemasons and orignally titled "Liberty enlightening the world" . It was planned for Egypt but their govt rejected it

>John Locke

Your Queen has no authority, Nigel!

I don't trust something given by a bunch of surrender that fell to islam.

Yearning to be free not yearning for gibs

the huddled masses were the ones who came to the land of opportunity and made themselves wealthy productive people. god i love this country sometimes

Literally written by a jew and placed on the statue in 1903. The actual founding fathers were much more specific.

>free white persons of good character.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

Nobody migrates to America for the gibs, this is a country where people have to work 2 jobs to stay afloat.

Its literally a myth that rural people promote because they see the welfare checks they themselves get and think that city dwellers are all on welfare too and think its dragging down the entire country when THEY are the only ones who "deserve" it.

Rural people are entitled fucks.

people here tend to forget the whole point of America lmao

You're not European, you're not a new England, your country's ideals are outstanding and frankly, a great part of yours "success".

what a pathetic piece of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=b_A96zd-hps

>"Give me your tired, your poor..."

this. we're the envy of the world and the most successful nation ever in the world's history because of these values we hold. im actually glad we arent like any piece of shit european country. call me a cuck, but black white yellow brown, if you love this country and what we stand for youre my fucking brother

Wtf, I hate statues now.

sound is fucked on the one with 400K views? (((coincidence)))
youtube.com/watch?v=lPP8oVeB8Xc

The reason is to come here and be free to rise to their abilities in freedom without having to pander to low-energy locals who can't handle the freedoms.

The ideal immigration policy is, you fill out the paperwork and have a thorough background check, you sign on the dotted line at the border office, then you are a resident. After a grace period you automatically become a citizen.

This is how you btfo these people.

>"Why have borders then?"
>"We shouldn't"
>"It's a good idea to get rid of borders then?"
>"Yes"
>"So Israel should also dissolve its borders then?"

boom roasted

meanwhile in reality

youtube.com/watch?v=3GG1rFA_QEk

>he doesnt know that leftists are the ones who are openly against Israel

You guys should go back to your roots. "Give me your free white persons of good character, yearning to breath free" has a good ring to it.

>This is how you btfo these people.

Who the fuck are you talking about?

america is for white europeans and slaves

Stupid trojan horse gift from france that literally says, undesireables come live here! Liberals cite it like constitution. We should send it back.

i assume hes talking about leftists because apparently things like the statue of liberty and what it symbolizes is only cherished by them

And the commonwealth nations are for the commonwealth nations, Pajeet.

Long live the empire, eh?

That stupid fucking poem was written by a Marxist-feminist Jew who hated America, and slapped onto the statue when it was privately owned by a progressive, before it was gifted to the State of New York.

The Statue of Liberty was a gift from republican France to symbolize our shared republican values and historical friendship, and had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with immigration, and as far as I'm concerned, putting that (((poem))) onto the statue is nothing short of outright defacement of what was otherwise a beautiful gift.

How old are you ?

Top kek!

Some are more equal than others

Written before the welfare state was established. This was back when America was the land of opportunity, it wanted the poor and down trodden because they could make their fortune there with hard work. Now America is land of the gibs.

Mexicans take siestas

Keeps them from getting tired.

I wouldn't go to far o saying that the USA is the most successful nation in history but yeah, denying those ideals and being a eurocuck wanna be is strongly anti-american - new world (and this includes the whole continent from Canada to Uruguay). But keep in mind, Muslims are actually a menace because of they desire to come to places without adapting to their culture like everyone does and the fact that their religious doctrine educates people to be potential conquerors and this is anti American. Muslims who have no problem "fitting in" ain't giving any trouble. When you go to the Americas, be ready to embrace it fully. Not sure what happened in the USA but anyone coming to Brazil will going to be hue'd in two generations or even less time

The statue of liberty was placed near the place most immigrants came from.

If America was an ethnic nation, it died like 4 different times. The founding fathers America did not survive the wave of Germans and Irish.

America is a nation of immigrants, not just because it was founded by immigrants, but because it has continuously been fed by immigrants since the very beginning. It was multicultural and a melting pot where old ethnicities died into 'muh heritage"-ness, like every other colonial nation like Brazil and Australia.

African-american culture is indistinguishable from southern white culture in most respects, although they wont admit it.

>fried chicken and watermelon, that's stuff that southerners eat.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.