National anomalies?

This is Bhutan, there is only one road leading in and out of the country, it only got television in 1999, and its governments primary stated purpose is maintaining the Gross National Happiness of its citizens. It is 72% virgin forests, a purely Buddhist nation, the happiest, and the only carbon negative country in the world.

What other places, cities, or towns are like this Sup Forums? what other places have been looked over by the all seeing eyes of globalization, and will maintain their culture, people and heritage for some time to come?

Other contenders that come to mind are Iceland, or the Orkenys in Scotland.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QdDD9ViRZz4
youtu.be/hTG0whAmi0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

check out there king and queen
smug overload

Bhutan looks pretty based indeed

Oh wow, far cry 4 looks great.

>you will never be worshiped by your people
>you will never have four hot sister wives
>you will never drag your people into the 21st century and show them the light of the world
fuck lads.

Most of the buildings in Bhutan are actually quite new. but there was a royal decree during the 70s or 80s requiring all new buildings to be built in traditional style.
No disgusting "modern" architecture aberrations here.

things are going a little too well here, someone introduce feminism and tinder

The King would ban it if he thought it was a bad thing, they even reinstated traffic cops to replace their traffic lights because people preferred the "human element" of it more.

Himalayan cultures have a fair bit of wife/husband sharing though so feminism doesn't really have anything to grab a foothold into. Women and Men are both treated pretty well.

I have tentatively similar faith in Iceland, as the richest man there was raised by George Lincoln Rockwell's wife.

Iceland, Orkneys are nothing compared to Bhutan. Modern technology is greatly restricted in Bhutan, where as those things are welcomed in Orkneys and Iceland.

I don't like asian pussy but this one is hot as fuck.

yeah thats what i thought too

Dudes wife is not happy

Is that one of the hosts of "Most Extreme Elimination Challenge"?

she is literally a queen

"Island" by Aldous Huxley comes to mind. May nothing bad happen to this beautiful country.

Mongolia.

She looks familiar

>Bhutan passport

youtube.com/watch?v=QdDD9ViRZz4

It's better with music:
youtu.be/hTG0whAmi0w

>happiness index
Into the trash it goes

They all look the same

I always wonder what life would be like if I was born into one of these places with strong tradition/culture and isolation from global influence.

Then again they probably get bored of it in the same way we do